SNX war statistics

Montezuma

If I have nothing to lose & can keep dishing out damage; why would I consider surrendering? If the war is more harmful for the enemy; let them get their fill.

I'm not sure the rest of your alliance is doing as well you claim. I've just had a look at the noobs in SNX and who's fighting them. Some poor sap in animalz has a pending aid of $2345, 27tech and 727 soldiers with the reason "Nuke Blaken if possible."  :D  http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=543551&Extended=1

That's about the most pathetic and needy use of an aid slot I've ever seen.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I think needing about a quarter of a billion in war aid, for this length of war and his size. I'd say Junka takes the needy crown.

They have had a lot of aid, I don't think anyone aiding them has been reduced to sending them 727 soldiers in an aid drop though.

Also, despite this war of attrition that you seem to think they're fighting they've sent out 10k tech in the last 30 days which makes your efforts look feeble to say the least.

They have had a lot of aid, I don't think anyone aiding them has been reduced to sending them 727 soldiers in an aid drop though.

People sometimes try to help out without using a full slot, if you look around it isn't just unique to them.

Also, despite this war of attrition that you seem to think they're fighting they've sent out 10k tech in the last 30 days which makes your efforts look feeble to say the least.

When I looked over a month ago the tech rate worked out at over 15 mill per 100 tech and even posted it at that time in this very topic.

Remind me again what the going rate for one slot of tech these days is, because I doubt its 15 million?

I could work it out again but I don't have time at the moment. Edited by the rebel

You're mistaken if you think if you think SNX has reduced anyone to anything, some troops are better than no troops & if nations have extra slots they're not using; why not?

We've learned to make due with much less aid than those we fight. We've been fighting in the trenches long enough we don't look at our nations & worry about how much more damage might happen if the war continues. We instead look forward at all the damage we will be doing as the war continues.

DBDC even has resorted to using a lot of slot ussuage aiding SNX for war now; but no need to thank us for slowing down a bit how fast some of these DBDC nations climb higher in the super tiers & turning SNX into a money sink; rather than a profitable tech farm.

That awkward moment when you're fighting glof, Wff, AW, snx, and are outdamaging them by double and all four of them seperatley and combined.

Toughest micro evah!

Lol, I like how GLOF involved in every single micro AA wars.

Lol, I like how GLOF involved in every single micro AA wars.

I remember we did a lot of tech deals with GLOF in previous wars, so I like GLOF. Its a shame they're fighting Monsters Inc at the same time Monsters Inc fight DK/SNX, however GLOF isn't fighting for anything related to SNX.

Monsters Inc thought there was an agreement of white peace, so Monsters Inc could assist SPATR who they have close ties with. However after Monsters Inc declared to assist SPATR, Junka decided to keep the war with Monsters Inc going with a few new wars & have another SNX announcement about it.

I remember I had been asked if I would fight for SPATR as part of peace, I thought an enemy who had intentionally prevented me from rebuilding since the GOONS war ended asking me that was odd and of course did not agree to that. Its TAO who has a very strong obligation to help SPATR, with SNX & DK having looser ones. So it seems SNX used the situation to either try giving themselves an excuse not to help TAO assist SPATR by claiming to re-declare on Monsters Inc for the side fighting BONES, get Monsters Inc to spread themselves out with fake talk of peace or they were pressured by Oculus not to seem like they are intentionally getting alliances to declare on them.

So I wouldn't consider GLOF to be involved in this SNX War just because of Junka's little PR stunt; which I think just showed further untrustworthiness in his words when talking about peace. SNX is just a little special & likes to seem all over the place in regards in regards to war; when really they're fighting the same alliances they were fighting before the SPATR War started & Junka jjust attempted to stab someone in the back as they were walking away from the peace table thinking they had a deal.

Edited by Sephiroth

TAO doesn't exist no more so they ran away from war.

Maybe Hershey is gathering those willing to fight on the DS AA to give them the benefit of the doubt? As long as DS honors our peace, I won't rush to judgement on what they'll do. Although Hershey turning DS into a combat force of the willing wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility.

Edited by Sephiroth

TAO doesn't exist no more so they ran away from war.

Run?.. that's a loose term, more like dead sprint to nearest vehicle and top speed out of dodge.

All those pictures in the TAO alliance thread... 'friendship', 'together as one', 'all for one and one for all'

yeah, it was all BS. real friends are discovered during moments of chaos and destruction... and I'm proud to say we are backing ours regardless

Run?.. that's a loose term, more like dead sprint to nearest vehicle and top speed out of dodge.

All those pictures in the TAO alliance thread... 'friendship', 'together as one', 'all for one and one for all'

yeah, it was all BS. real friends are discovered during moments of chaos and destruction... and I'm proud to say we are backing ours regardless

it was all b.s...that's why they had to post so many memes and stuff on their alliance recruitment thread so they could reassure themselves constantly that they didn't suck. tao was a epic fail. does anyone want to see the new statistics that just arrived in from nasa? there grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8!