SNX war statistics

Montezuma

Nice job friends, a damage ratio of 1.45 is very good considering our limited resources when attacked & no rebuild time from our previous conflict.

Most of the SNX damage on me is from The Dark Emperor, who seems to always join whatever alliance is at war with me if they let him. (Stalker much :P ) Although in most wars with SNX I've been maintaining a 10x damage ratio or better.

So either the rest of your alliance sucks or your exaggerating your war performance. I would expect you doing well with your wonder advantages in the super lower tier. Thank you the rebel for posting the numbers.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dark Emperor isn't "stalking," I requested his assistance because I knew meth would be a punk hitting young nations, and my hands are full fighting Hombre Sabio.

jeez... you are begging everyone to fight your wars... i guess those sell downs just didn't quite flip the bill

So either the rest of your alliance sucks or your exaggerating your war performance.

The Dark Emperor declared on me fully loaded on nukes & has been dropping them constantly, so his war does make up for most of the damage done by SNX. Although with no Guerilla Camps, he's also been dropping cash constantly as well.

So against TDE & Galerion the damage was much closer, but against Rydin, Junka, Rainboo Dash & Fleet Admiral I have over 10x the damage done to them.

The Dark Emperor isn't "stalking," I requested his assistance because I knew meth would be a punk hitting young nations, and my hands are full fighting Hombre Sabio.

I attacked the strongest nations you had in range when I was able to counter declare, you throwing your lower tier into a fight they weren't prepared for isn't our fault.

Also aren't you always bragging about SNX being an elite low tier combat alliance, with that being why you purposely hang out in the lower tiers with your nukes? Edited by Sephiroth

Yes we are civilized and protect civilians whenever possible, so we allow people to ghost if they are peaceful nations.

I am just pointing out that the damage stats presented are not accurate as a measure because much of the damage is not directed to the Imperium's core membership.

If you offer them protection in normal circumstances and have sporadic war aid sent to them, then its hard to argue them being ghosts.

If the war is still on going on the 4th March I will update again as it would of been a calendar month and I will make a distinction between full and part membership rather than omit them.

Thank you the rebel for posting the numbers.

No worries, I had some time to burn.

If you offer them protection in normal circumstances and have sporadic war aid sent to them, then its hard to argue them being ghosts.

If the war is still on going on the 4th March I will update again as it would of been a calendar month and I will make a distinction between full and part membership rather than omit them.

Given the current numbers of SNX nations deserting, I'm sure in time they will do that work for you.

As a question, can I know where the numbers of SNX nations deserting are coming from? I haven't been looking in our alliance stats recently but we seem to not have lost any accepted members and we seem to have more pending nations then ever before... I'm actually genuinely curious.

Oh Stonewall and others had no wonders or have been in this world a short time?

Yeah mate you're believing your own lies because you're stupid.

Less talking and more doing what you said you would do because so far you're talking out of your arse like usual.

Also you can do that selling declaring and rebuying, it will be hilarious because you think war bothers me, keep kidding yourself moron. :)

You never went out of your way to attack stonewall and some others, they hit you, before that you was happy picking of young nations so yeah whatever dude, i am pretty much done with you and meth, soon i will be all action and no talk 

He'll still be a war noob whenever he gets in range, since he isn't even fighting on his way down or up.

His nation was a wasted investment for Doom from the start, lol.

Also with SNX nations dropping daily, I doubt they will last long enough for him to ship out half his tech.

I love how you act as if you know everything the fact is you know nothing, keep running your mouth the truth is out there, people who are my friends know who I used to be, and your little 15m count is nothing, but its ok judge me on the nation you see, but the lesson will be yours to learn 

You never went out of your way to attack stonewall and some others, they hit you, before that you was happy picking of young nations so yeah whatever dude, i am pretty much done with you and meth, soon i will be all action and no talk 

Strange I left invicta to hit a stronger nation than my own, a couple of days later Stonewall a much stronger nation hits me and what's this I have recently declared on him.

So yeah you're an outright liar.

Yes please do shut the fuck up talking as all that comes out is shit and at the rate you're giving away tech and avoiding selling and fighting... all of life on bob would cease to exist.

Because you're are a pussy all lies that everyone can see. If you say you're going to do something then do it pussy.

Go away you clown.

So take your idle threats elsewhere because no one is scared of them, you're just showing yourself up.

"I'm going to give away my tech" - doesn't even send full slots.
"I'm going to fight with people who offered to help me lose nation strength" - still no wars.
"See you all soon" - he crosses his fingers hoping the world will implode before he has to.

Empty threats.

Laughable.

Now let the people who are exactly doing something with their nations talk, instead of beating your chest like a retard wanting to be involved but scared to actually be involved in anything.

Edited by the rebel

So take your idle threats elsewhere because no one is scared of them, you're just showing yourself up.

"I'm going to fight with people who offered to help me lose nation strength" - still no wars.
"See you all soon" - he crosses his fingers hoping the world will implode before he has to.

Empty threats.

Laughable.

Now let the people who are exactly doing something with their nations talk, instead of beating your chest like a retard wanting to be involved but scared to actually be involved in anything.

Don't you worry your little head, me and Devia will be there eventually. This war may be long peaced out by the time we get there, but we'll dig you and methy out of whatever hole you leap into.

Toodles.

Strange I left invicta to hit a stronger nation than my own, a couple of days later Stonewall a much stronger nation hits me and what's this I have recently declared on him.

So yeah you're an outright liar.

Yes please do shut the $%&@ up talking as all that comes out is !@#$ and at the rate you're giving away tech and avoiding selling and fighting... all of life on bob would cease to exist.

Because you're are a pussy all lies that everyone can see. If you say you're going to do something then do it pussy.

Go away you clown.

My statement remains true, did you out right attack stone and the others you are now fighting ? no you claim to attacked some random dude LOL

Don't you worry your little head, me and Devia will be there eventually. This war may be long peaced out by the time we get there, but we'll dig you and methy out of whatever hole you leap into.

Toodles.

They could get white peace, any peace they want but this war wont be over for me until they had to fight me for a few months :D

Empty threats.

Laughable.

Tech is spoken for so when there slots open up tech will be sent, some has already, and i am in a war again outdated like always, do not worry little boy i am coming and when i get there you will understand who i really am, until then keep playing the game you are pretending you are not scared, you look at my nation and the backing I have from DK and you know you are fucked :D

Tech is spoken for so when there slots open up tech will be sent, some has already, and i am in a war again outdated like always, do not worry little boy i am coming and when i get there you will understand who i really am, until then keep playing the game you are pretending you are not scared, you look at my nation and the backing I have from DK and you know you are $%&@ed :D

You will have any wake me up when you finally get in range 6 years from now.

In fact you sell all your infrastructure, land and military right and I will boost up for you.

No? Yeah thought so you little bitch. :D Edited by the rebel

Damn you can not even last six months with SNX ?, you will die that quickly wtf
#

Berbers would take a bit longer than 6 months and that is who I was talking to. But I forget you too stupid to read and realise not everything posted is aimed at you.

Every alliance has a token retard they laugh at behind their back and you're DK's, have fun clown.

Still not took me up on my offer? I see, whose all talk now :D

You're way to easy mate, jog on.

You will have any wake me up when you finally get in range 6 years from now.

In fact you sell all your infrastructure, land and military right and I will boost up for you.

No? Yeah thought so you little !@#$%*. :D

HELL YEAH do it

Let me know when you are going to do it i will sell down on that day, please do it now save me waiting, Come on ive just been nuked as well lets do it tomorrow lets not waste time son, come on be a big man do that shit come on please.

Look I will get WC to order all nations at war with you to peace out, please lets do this dude.

OMG please come on lets get this damn thing going?

Anyone who read this come on help me get Rebel to build up enough NS so I can sell down and DoW, come on guys i beg of you all give him hugs, tell him its going to be ok, even tell him he has a chance to win so he does it please i need your help guys.

Rebel when do you want to do this tomorrow after update yeah ?

Berbers would take a bit longer than 6 months and that is who I was talking to. But I forget you too stupid to read and realise not everything posted is aimed at you.

Every alliance has a token retard they laugh at behind their back and you're DK's, have fun clown.

Still not took me up on my offer? I see, whose all talk now :D

You're way to easy mate, jog on.

I guess you are the token bob retard as everyone in every alliance laughs at you behind your back and well to your face.

Ofc you meant Berbers, but thats ok, I do not mind you thinking im a retard that everyone laughs at, it will just make it easier for me to laugh at you when you beg for peace.