SNX war statistics

Montezuma

Not gonna be as fast as you hope little won. It takes a lot of time to sell that much tech. Something like 9050 give or take a little bit.

Break it down him pumping out 600 tech every 10 days. Not counting in months they may approve the 7th slot. Going to be roughly 150 sets give or take.

5-6 months.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-6 months.

Sounds about right still not as quick as some think. That's also if he even does it. Not saying he won't but it's a lot of hard work collecting that much tech. Finding reliable buyers is a nightmare :P

Sounds about right still not as quick as some think. That's also if he even does it. Not saying he won't but it's a lot of hard work collecting that much tech. Finding reliable buyers is a nightmare :P

Shit, at this point, if he wants help decreasing tech I will gladly war him and then send him that tech back after he demolishes LPCN. 

Limitless Nexus vs Supernova X

The numbers in parenthesis below show nation strength damage dealt only.

Stats:
Most Destructive War: Galerion vs Sephiroth
Least Destructive War: Duke Nukem 1667 vs LlamaKing
# 	Limitless Nexus (17,655.18) 16 Declared 	Supernova X (12,209.53) 4 Declared 	Total Destruction (50,659)
1 	Sephiroth (7,570.55) 	Galerion (4,716.08) 	12,410.73
2 	Sephiroth (7,210.08) 	Rydin (633.85) 	7,923.16
3 	Sephiroth (3,081.05) 	The Dark Emperor (4,544.55) 	7,702.62
4 	Sephiroth (4,826.74) 	Fleet Admiral (482.67) 	5,363.04
5 	Sephiroth (3,860.74) 	Rainboo Dash (162.56) 	4,063.94
6 	Sephiroth (3,145.99) 	Immortan Junka (202.97) 	3,382.78
7 	Nicholai (782.11) 	Immortan Junka (2,315.05) 	3,128.45
8 	Nicholai (1,013.48) 	kingthero (180.98) 	1,206.52
9 	Nicholai (794.37) 	Crazedso (0.00) 	794.37
10 	Kaznawim (762.76) 	KBB465 (0.00) 	762.76
11 	Kaznawim (631.98) 	Crazedso (0.00) 	631.98
12 	Nicholai (380.14) 	fliper456 (226.86) 	613.13
13 	Nicholai (357.27) 	Parkerton (204.15) 	567.09
14 	Nicholai (514.73) 	KBB465 (0.00) 	514.73
15 	Duke Nukem 1667 (192.99) 	Redfury2004 (222.36) 	419.54
16 	Kaznawim (411.59) 	Redfury2004 (0.00) 	411.59
17 	Sephiroth (327.83) 	Rydin (0.00) 	327.83
18 	Nicholai (264.30) 	fliper456 (0.00) 	264.30
19 	Duke Nukem 1667 (129.70) 	Kranak (0.00) 	129.70
20 	Duke Nukem 1667 (40.58) 	LlamaKing (0.00) 	40.58

Any 2 alliances can be compared side by side using this, https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/alliance-damage-compare?alliance1=Limitless+Nexus&alliance2=Supernova+X&start=2015-05-30&end=2016-02-18

Edit: Also just adding damage dealt by Limitless Nexus down to war #8 in total damage already has damage dealt by Limitless Nexus at 31,487+. So the number in Parenthesis by each alliance's name only shows damage dealt in Offensive Wars, which is why Total Destruction is higher than the added total it shows in parenthesis for each alliance. Although only counting the destruction caused by the 8 most destruction out of 20 wars already has our Destruction caused well over half of the total NS damage at 50,659.

^Is super excited that he can fight in low tier with a nation full of wonders against nations not as built as his...watch out everyone he might start attacking more noobs....oh wait he has never mind! when you can actually fight in a tier you belong in you probably shouldn't be boasting you just sound more stupid which most of us didn't think was possible....

"Take some time to sell down infra"..? What the hell does that mean? It shouldn't take more than a minute, so we expect to see you on the battlefield tonight big mouth. "Take some time to sell infra" you might as well said "I wanna act tough now, but am not willing to get smoked now". It takes less then two minuets! If your not fighting by the time I get home from work (gives you over 10 hours) I will know for sure you are nothing more than a s#@% talking garbage man who trolls our threads trying to look cool and bandwagon in an attempt to be safe. I am 99% sure this is the case, but complete certainty will come if you do nothing after posting a message like that.

Even if you sell down and fight now, this very second your still late. Should have been fighting weeks ago. Your all talk and you know it. Kick rocks, and stay out of our threads farmer. If you do have some balls and attack we will be glad to keep you in perma war, not that we need more funding for the wars (SNX has made us all wealthy men), but we will not turn our nose up at more either. Also I would enjoy watching a farmer like you get rocked.

Didnt check my message but I am sure i made it clear it will take me time to sell my tech but its cool claim what you will soon i will be in your range then you will have shit all to talk about but cry when i nuke you over and over 

If i send it secretly it will be half that time, I am also going to let a select few tech farm me also, do not worry your simple little mind i will be there soon enough then we will see how much you brag 

Not bothered in the slightest, I just think its fucking hilarious you will be doing what you claim I do.

But the proof is always in the pudding and I don't see you sending tech out. Edited by the rebel

LOLRFL!  Points for the joke, "Ambassador to SNX" (he isn't even on their forum and no one asked him to post war stats from SNX either - I actually asked), but negative points for starting an entirely new thread to make it. 

Was that truly necessary or is it the plan of Limited Nexus and Co. that since you really can't do much damage in statistics, to "fight" by continually making threads to harm our sanity?  Brilliant :P  It's working.  However you're affecting innocent bystanders as well.

Also - assigned a "Doombassador to aNiMaLz."   Less talk, more war.

thank you at least someone around here has a good sense of humor :P

actually I am the ambassador to snx and was talking to junka a bit and about to get to our place on their forums but right as all that was happening the war started so I just stopped and started fighting AND I agree there are too many different subject posts about this war and deserve to be crushed for starting this one. I am an innocent bystander I just wanted to be the ambassador and try to grow but we were forced into this war when our honor was checked and snx asked us to attack because they don't respect our alliance I mean please u got to have a little love for us shheeesh also mr kindle my math isn't off I just added up 2 pages of wars and then times it by 8 and gave that number so I wasn't too precise but believe me we are kicking the crap out of them I just felt like it was too much work to do over this stupid war sorry man u caught me its isn't all bullhonkey though we are winning this mang!!!

muuuuah I love u all :war:

Edited by Montezuma

I'm almost tempted to declare on him so we can nuke away each others tech and we can both get down there sooner.

How long do you think it will be that Meth and Co understand they have started something they can not end :P

It's just that there are so many threads, I am assuming the sub 5k tier clearly is the most important one to be in.  That's where I want to be!

I'm almost tempted to declare on him so we can nuke away each others tech and we can both get down there sooner.

I am almost tempted to help you both down as well. Just so someone would shut them up. Although I think he's got this :P

Its funny then you will become what you hate but even worse as none of use sold down to fight. :v

Well not really, As i will simply be coming down to sort you and Meth out, unlike you I wouldn't be targeting nations that have no wonders or that have been in this world for a short time, I will simply be taking people like you out, get ready to spend loads of cash, as I have no problem DoW buying tons of infra, having loads of tech sent, then when the war ends selling the infra and tech just to DoW again, this is going to be mighty fun for me 

Edited by Devialance

I am almost tempted to help you both down as well. Just so someone would shut them up. Although I think he's got this :P

There's plenty of nations down there, it's the lack of wonders that's killing the field. I'm currently using all of my slots to throw money at SNX nations. Perhaps we should coordinate aid drops to get everyone out of range of MI/LPCN and so create a specially isolated "Retard Sphere"

So you wish to create even more discord on brown? You know if you don't like the threads you don't have to read them. I can solve your problem for you right here. Just stop reading the threads you know are about us. Problem solved.

I think we also agree we want to see Devialance nuked into dust as he sends all his tech out secret, so why the wait?

Do it.

I see you want people to nuke me to take my funds away from me so when I am at your level you think you will have an easier time of it lol, just laughable.

I see you want people to nuke me to take my funds away from me so when I am at your level you think you will have an easier time of it lol, just laughable.

I'm cool with Alexio helping you out by nuking just your stats down faster for you, so take him up on it and come at me bro.

I'm cool with Alexio helping you out by nuking just your stats down faster for you, so take him up on it and come at me bro.

I am in no rush, you will wait on me I will not rush for you, its going to happen I have already started sending my tech out, do not worry your little head, soon you will understand the pain and the issues I will cause you and your little band of shitters, the funny thing is I wont be a lone, seems there are quite a few people planning on coming down just to end your rain of terror on smaller nations.

He'll still be a war noob whenever he gets in range, since he isn't even fighting on his way down or up.

His nation was a wasted investment for Doom from the start, lol.

Also with SNX nations dropping daily, I doubt they will last long enough for him to ship out half his tech.

Edited by Sephiroth

There's plenty of nations down there, it's the lack of wonders that's killing the field. I'm currently using all of my slots to throw money at SNX nations. Perhaps we should coordinate aid drops to get everyone out of range of MI/LPCN and so create a specially isolated "Retard Sphere"

That's not a half bad idea how many nations in the world in that sphere? I'm sure we could build them all out of range quick enough with a coordinated effort ;)

Sir kindle again I'm not going to stop reading threads because it provides me with my daily lol. However it does get tiresome when you all start repeating the same thing towards the end of the day.

As for causing more trouble on brown keep phishing friend keep phishing I'm just sitting here minding my own business. So please do kindly do the same.

Less talk, more war.

Brilliant! Nothing to say from SNX

Over the past month they've had a lot of nations dersert, and more nations crying (see other thread), and TAO (and SNX 'ally' has all but dissolved).

When Junka comes on here and tries to raise moral by saying he's 'out damaging' his targets it's simply because we have multiple nuke nations on him and can't lob them off fast enough due to a conflict of nuking junka. He's being passed around like a dirty rag doll.

Here's to another month of carving out SNX and further-ly weakening their farms and their friends.