New Alliance

Hello fellow CN players. I am currently looking to create a large alliance by merging multiple smaller ones. I already have a couple of alliances interested and would like to invite others to join. For those who wish to join this new alliance (which I have not given a name so as to include all the alliances in the decision-making process) come to the discussion forum at http://cn-new.proboards.com/

I have seen COBRA around but I would like to make it clear that this is to be a new and independent body comprising of the amalgamated cultures of all those who join it. We cannot represent all the parts which will come together if we are assimilated into another alliance. You are welcome to join it yourselves and contribute your culture and ideals to this alliance. Check out the forum link I provided and see if it's something you'd be interested in.

Are there any more nations interested in joining up? 

Now see if all those people you have interested have real life friends they can invite to join CN & you might have something.  A micro merge is one thing, and I'm not necessarily saying don't go that route.  But what Planet Bob really needs is new nations, not old ones moving around.

Yeah we do need new nations and I will be urging everyone who joins to get their friends on board. My friends weren't particularly interested so it's kind of a solo obsession. We do however have lots of microalliances from which people will get nowhere, lose interest and quit so I'm hoping to help keep nations who would otherwise quit