Discussion: Burn the Brown Sphere

Mogar

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I am down with seeing all the spheres burn but that is just me. 

Trust me your opinion is not exclusive, Mogar and I know I'm the last person that needs to tell you this, you and I both know this comes down to math, and mathematically it's damn near impossible to disinfect the brown sphere, if it could have been done, we would have done it, but after our resident bean counter ran his projections and models factoring in every variable you could think of, it became quite clear what the right business move was.

Consider the Brown Team the middle east, GATO and Atlas being Israel and well I'm sure you can fill in the rest. it's a war that is unwinnable and will last for 100's of years.

I think GATO should be left alone, but I agree especially on the rolling of SNX. I have only have so many defensive slots, so I don't think burning the Brown Sphere would make a change for my nation. I'm used to the constant flames by now anyways.

I think GATO should be left alone, but I agree especially on the rolling of SNX. I have only have so many defensive slots, so I don't think burning the Brown Sphere would make a change for my nation. I'm used to the constant flames by now anyways.

And there I was thinking that if you replied to this you would try and stand up for the little guys but instead you go for the biggest.
I thought the whole platform for your vote was to look after the little guys but no you didn't even consider them you just thought about how it would effect you, showing your true colours there. Edited by Galerion

And there I was thinking that if you replied to this you would try and stand up for the little guys but instead you go for the biggest.
I thought the whole platform for your vote was to look after the little guys but no you didn't even consider them you just thought about how it would effect you, showing your true colours there.

You thought I would stand up for myself out of the four listed? I can handle the heat and I"m not so egocentric. GATO has always been on Brown, since before I created my nation. They deserve some extra respect.

Edited by Sephiroth

You thought I would stand up for myself out of the four listed? I can handle the heat and I"m not so egocentric. GATO has always been on Brown, since before I created my nation. They deserve some extra respect.

The topic is burn brown sphere not Mogar's burn list, should such a action come to pass against a whole colour sphere I would hope the majority of alliances occupying that colour could coordinate to put up a good fight. I certainly wouldn't just sit on my hands and watch it burn.

Edited by Galerion

The topic is burn brown sphere not Mogar's burn list, should such a action come to pass against a whole colour sphere I would hope the majority of alliances occupying that colour could coordinate to put up a good fight. I certainly wouldn't just sit on my hands and watch it burn.

You realize you're taking this thread way to seriously? An entire color team can't be set on fire, just parts of it. So don't over analyze.

Also that is what you're doing by supporting Junka, sit on your hands as you watch him cause it burn from within. Junka doesn't care about Brown other than ensuring we're never getting along; as he considers outside alliances having the power to dictate who gets sanctioned on Brown at will more important than the well being of the sphere.

Edited by Sephiroth

Trust me your opinion is not exclusive, Mogar and I know I'm the last person that needs to tell you this, you and I both know this comes down to math, and mathematically it's damn near impossible to disinfect the brown sphere, if it could have been done, we would have done it, but after our resident bean counter ran his projections and models factoring in every variable you could think of, it became quite clear what the right business move was.

Consider the Brown Team the middle east, GATO and Atlas being Israel and well I'm sure you can fill in the rest. it's a war that is unwinnable and will last for 100's of years.

actually, if you leave GATO/Atlas out of this and just focus on whatever alliances Junka/Methrage are in then the disinfection can be easily completed. The only issue comes from DK being protector of SNX. So, start the purge with Methrage/lpwtfe and wait patiently.

So basically the treaty web is this big, ebil, stagnant structure that needs to be dismantled... lets hit the guys who are less connected!

Still crying about the wonders disadvantage? For some that sits nuclear in the lower teir, I find this quite ironic. May your beating be painful.

All those SNX military medals... For nothing... Edited by Lord Hitchcock