Public Trial for Immortan Junka

Sephiroth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, supreme judge and glorious leader of brown team Methrage leads senate elections

70GFTko.png

that's the best you've got?

meanwhile if methrage has issues m inc will switch from blue to brown...

let's just sit tight and take your beating, shall we?

I just told you I aided Tywin and you ignored me. Why are you ignoring me? I shouldn't be ignored.

You could always pre-empt me if you are really bored.

Oh wow what's this? RV is out of range? Wow you have really been lazy a looong time old bean.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Rebel Virginia is no joke. Rebel Virginia is the true champion of justice, not you silly monkey-man.

Then where is that FAIL revival to bring down Junka you were talking about not long ago? If you became his supporter over me sharing an enemy, you can't be anything other than a joke.

Lazy? I'm insulted. Do you have any idea how much effort I put into finding reliable tech sellers?

Of course, I have the same troubles so that is something I understand.

But how have you gone so long without putting it to use? The RV I remember could barely keep 100 tech on hand, he had more important things on his plate. He was a lean, mean, tail-kicking machine, back in the day.

Now he just looks fat and lazy, frankly.

Then where is that FAIL revival to bring down Junka you were talking about not long ago? If you became his supporter over me sharing an enemy, you can't be anything other than a joke.

There was no talk a FAIL revival. It was a convenience poll to gauge interest, and it turns out there was none - least of all on my end. There are no enemies left worth fighting. The true injustices are long since past, and all that remains is the trivial backbiting of unmemorable clowns. This is not my world anymore. It belongs to the likes of you and Junka. But where in the past the dung you produce might make the fields fertile, all that is left to be sowed is husks.

There was no talk a FAIL revival. It was a convenience poll to gauge interest, and it turns out there was none - least of all on my end. There are no enemies left worth fighting. The true injustices are long since past, and all that remains is the trivial backbiting of unmemorable clowns. This is not my world anymore. It belongs to the likes of you and Junka. But where in the past the dung you produce might make the fields fertile, all that is left to be sowed is husks.

If it makes no difference to you, go back to retirement and try not to make a fool of yourself more than you need to.

I may be a fool in my retirement, but you've a career of it.

Everything I've done after stepping down from FCC has been enjoying my retirement, although I prefer defending freedom and taking down Tyrants after my retirement from the Pre-Karma World of Politics.

Your words are always empty and hollow, since your unwilling to make a stand for anything anymore.

Everything I've done after stepping down from FCC has been enjoying my retirement, although I prefer defending freedom and taking down Tyrants after my retirement from the Pre-Karma World of Politics.

Your words are always empty and hollow, since your unwilling to make a stand for anything anymore.

How could you ever be retired, you spend more time sticking your nose in to other peoples business that its gotten to the point we call you Pinocchio, not just due to the fact you can not tell the truth, but also due to the fact you are just a puppet, and it seems like Tywin is your master, he pulls the strings and you jump.

How could you ever be retired, you spend more time sticking your nose in to other peoples business that its gotten to the point we call you Pinocchio, not just due to the fact you can not tell the truth, but also due to the fact you are just a puppet, and it seems like Tywin is your master, he pulls the strings and you jump.

SNX attacked us, also it was SNX who wanted me involved in their peace talks with aNiMaLz after declaring on them.

So SNX wouldn't leave us alone & declared on us after also hitting our allies.

Also many years after retiring from the FCC I'm still here, so I've built up new reasons for being here. If Junka wanted to fight me so bad, then I'll fight him and destroy him.

Why would I not destroy him when he's done everything he can to start a war? Whoever helps him are the ones with their strings pulled, us making him regret starting a war with us is teaching him an important life lesson. Edited by Sephiroth

SNX attacked us, also it was SNX who wanted me involved in their peace talks with aNiMaLz after declaring on them.

So SNX wouldn't leave us alone & declared on us after also hitting our allies.

Also many years after retiring from the FCC I'm still here, so I've built up new reasons for being here. If Junka wanted to fight me so bad, then I'll fight him and destroy him.

Why would I not destroy him when he's done everything he can to start a war? Whoever helps him are the ones with their strings pulled, us making him regret starting a war with us is teaching him an important life lesson.

All the facts point to you starting the war, also you can not destroy anything really can you, look at you and that sorry alliance you lead, really tell me what can you do ?

All you have is words nothing more, but ooo well we shall see the outcome soon when you are asking SNX for peace wont we.

All the facts point to you starting the war, also you can not destroy anything really can you, look at you and that sorry alliance you lead, really tell me what can you do ?

All you have is words nothing more, but ooo well we shall see the outcome soon when you are asking SNX for peace wont we.

Look at the war screens and it will reveal the truth. I know you're smart enough to read the data, give it try. I know Junka has told a lot of lies, but the facts are in the wars screens.

Also SNX will not get peace for a long time, unless they have a satisfactory leadership transition. Tywin's many crimes leading up to this war against us means we will use every resource needed to destroy any grip of power he has on the Brown Sphere, as well as his complete surrender. Edited by Sephiroth

Look at the war screens and it will reveal the truth. I know you're smart enough to read the data, give it try. I know Junka has told a lot of lies, but the facts are in the wars screens.

Also SNX will not get peace for a long time, unless they have a satisfactory leadership transition. Tywin's many crimes leading up to this war against us means we will use every resource needed to destroy any grip of power he has on the Brown Sphere, as well as his complete surrender.

I think there is a higher chance of you not being able to pay bills for a long time before anything you claim will happen.

Again, when you use terms like "crimes" it completely justifies rolling you methrage, because you are trying to impose your law over SNX, and therefore state that SNX is not a sovereign, independent alliance. This is on top of your rediculus court. Trying to organize a coup against us reinforces this fact. I could care less about your emo reasons for wanting to fight us, you are a snake that needs to be strangled.

Edited by Immortan Junka