The Pen is impatient. Hear its cry

Partisan

This argument is hilarious i must say, mostly considering how off topic and how dogged you are in pursuing it.

So I will boil it down to it's simplest form and then leave it alone:

Are you stating that it is impossible to have a snow capped peak with cold water on it? Not even in July when the snow capped peak still has snow, but is in the process of melting.

If that is what you are saying, then let us just both walk away, never to speak of this again.

This argument is hilarious i must say, mostly considering how off topic and how dogged you are in pursuing it.

So I will boil it down to it's simplest form and then leave it alone:

Are you stating that it is impossible to have a snow capped peak with cold water on it? Not even in July when the snow capped peak still has snow, but is in the process of melting.

If that is what you are saying, then let us just both walk away, never to speak of this again.

Berbers

What is hilarious is you felt the need to post nothing but a contradiction of my comment. Nothing about the op.Further that you will not leave it alone. You were wrong, made a stupid comment meant as a gotcha for some bizarre reason and are doubling down on some stupid attempt to justify the words of some prose that were obviously idiotic. I note you have not followed up with any proof of your nonsensical assertion that you were looking out your window at a unfrozen river of water running down the peak of a mountain. Have you ever even seen a mountain peak ???If you think the pinnacle of a snow capped mountain peak has a "river" of water running down it even in July you are dafter than I believed. You made a stupid and got caught live with it.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Berbers

What is hilarious is you felt the need to post nothing but a contradiction of my comment. Nothing about the op.Further that you will not leave it alone. You were wrong, made a stupid comment meant as a gotcha for some bizarre reason and are doubling down on some stupid attempt to justify the words of some prose that were obviously idiotic. I note you have not followed up with any proof of your nonsensical assertion that you were looking out your window at a unfrozen river of water running down the peak of a mountain. Have you ever even seen a mountain peak ???If you think the pinnacle of a snow capped mountain peak has a "river" of water running down it even in July you are dafter than I believed. You made a stupid and got caught live with it.

Dame Hime Themis

You did not answer my last question I see, and the only reason I called you out on what you said originally was because I thought it was a petty cheap shot. Go reread what you quoted from Junka and posted and tell me it wasn't a dick move.

As for the river comment, about 20 minutes away from where I live is a small mountain range called the Blomidon Mountains. They aren't imposing with jagged peaks, kind of levelled off at the highest point. Running from the peak are multiple small streams that merge into a river. These small streams do in fact freeze up sometimes, but sometimes they dont. Take yesterday for example, the temperature was 6 degrees celcius, lo and behold snow began to melt and cold water was created.

Maybe it was divine intervention and the first occurence known to man, and your ignorance understandable. Or not, whatever.

Edit: Instead of grasping at each word and picking it apart like a typical person losing an argument, speak to the substance of it. Are snow and water mutually exclusive on a mountain peak? Just answer that question and this whole thing is resolved. Edited by berbers

You did not answer my last question I see, and the only reason I called you out on what you said originally was because I thought it was a petty cheap shot. Go reread what you quoted from Junka and posted and tell me it wasn't a dick move.

As for the river comment, about 20 minutes away from where I live is a small mountain range called the Blomidon Mountains. They aren't imposing with jagged peaks, kind of levelled off at the highest point. Running from the peak are multiple small streams that merge into a river. These small streams do in fact freeze up sometimes, but sometimes they dont. Take yesterday for example, the temperature was 6 degrees celcius, lo and behold snow began to melt and cold water was created.

Maybe it was divine intervention and the first occurence known to man, and your ignorance understandable. Or not, whatever.

Edit: Instead of grasping at each word and picking it apart like a typical person losing an argument, speak to the substance of it. Are snow and water mutually exclusive on a mountain peak? Just answer that question and this whole thing is resolved.

Berbers

Care to tell the class the height of the Blomidon Mountains??? Since I have hiked them it is fair to suggest you are full of you know what.No "unfrozen rivers" do not run from the peaks or pinnacles.You have once again said it is streams not an "unfrozen river" and I will guarantee it is not from the pinnacle and the Blmindons are NOT snow covered peaks which means permanent snow cover not a hill that gets white when it snows. The whole point was Junkas moron prose was using words. Maybe where you come form on the Rock people do not use for what they mean but most of my buddies from the Rock actually use words that mean what they say.
Maybe you
Snow and water are mutually EXCLUSIVE at the pinnacle of a snow covered peak you clever boy.

Amusing as always you came in did not talk about the op just critiqued my comments yes indeed what you did was a dick move.

Dame Hime Themis Edited by Hime Themis

Berbers

Care to tell the class the height of the Blomidon Mountains??? Since I have hiked them it is fair to suggest you are full of you know what.

I have no idea how high they are, I realize they are not large in the grand scheme of things, but here on "the rock" they are pretty much one of the biggest things around, plus their name, mountain.

No "unfrozen rivers" do not run from the peaks or pinnacles.You have once again said it is streams not an "unfrozen river" and I will guarantee it is not from the pinnacle 

In my post I said near enough tot he pinnacle to invalidate your argument.  No I do not think water is spurting out the tip of the peak, but I can see the peak and I can see a bunch of streams that run very close to that, most likely fed by melt from the areas above it, such as the pinnacle.

Blmindons are NOT snow covered peaks which means permanent snow cover not a hill that gets white when it snows. 

Well now you are just making things up, nowhere did Junka state that in the post to which you replied.  He just said snow-capped peaks or something similar, you are making an assumption as to his intent.

Snow and water are mutually EXCLUSIVE at the pinnacle of a snow covered peak you clever boy.

Ok, so say a very large mountain exists in the equatorial region, suppose it's peak, while high up, is lower than the snowline.  It has snow capped peaks during some parts of the year, and other parts of the year there is no snow.

How does this occur?  Does it change state into gas directly from it's solid state, thus never creating water?

Ojos_del_Salado

Amusing as always you came in did not talk about the op just critiqued my comments yes indeed what you did was a dick move.

I was irritated by your condescending manner towards Tywin, especially how you did it in a stupid manner.  I felt this was a petty, spiteful thing to do.  So I called you out on it, and it's gone on way longer than it should have and I have wasted so much more time than it's worth.

Snow and water are mutually exclusive on some mountains maybe, sure I'll give you that, but not every mountain ever.

This thread has already gone away from "50 Shades of (Semi) Gay:  Partisan and the PigSword" and it's a damn shame. I was rather enjoying the exchange... Also, PorkSaber, I don't really know you, but apparently I've been eating chunks of your butt since I was a kid... Makes a lovely roast :v Also mildly upset about a lack of the phrase "to the hilt" combined with "PigSword" in the same sentence :p

Edited by Alex0827a