reviving nation. stuck with bills stacked up

StevieG

To: StevieG From: Moderation Team Date: 1/23/2016 3:19:27 PM

Subject: Nation Restored From Inactivity
Message: Your nation was placed into inactivity mode for 40 days after having not accessed your account for 30 days. When your nation went inactive any existing wars, trade agreements, and foreign aid agreements were automatically deleted. The remainder of your nation has remained intact as you left it, however you may not declare war or send foreign aid for 7 days days after restoration. If you are in war mode you may not enter peace mode for 10 days. Your bills were adjusted the omit the days that your nation was inactive and your last collection date and last wonder purchase date has been set to today.

Last Bill Payment Date 11/9/2015
Days Since Last Bill Payment 75
Total Cost of All Bills $764,621,827.69

A few months ago I revived my nation but it just went inactive again because I lost interest due to coming across this.
It doesn't seem right. can mods help explain please? Edited by StevieG

if my days inactive were adjusted then bills too should be adjusted. it says as much in the pm from admin.

if I had 20 days collection to offset this. or even only 20 days of bills to pay I could manage.

75 days of bills to pay and 0 days inactime il just let it die again. waste of time.

can any admin or mods give me some clarification?

I don't need to sell my infra. taxes are gained off of it.

false promises are not only misleading, they are 100% untrue.

get rid of that message. or implement it.

StevieG

I am sorry but it perpetually amuses me that people who cannot bother to log in once every 20 days or so feel they are owed something by the game. Particularily when they display such charm.

Dont ask for tech deals in exchange for cash, I have no need for your pitiful 9 million dollars. 

It is not as if you did not have the chance to get help.AS you have received in the past for things.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

StevieG

I am sorry but it perpetually amuses me that people who cannot bother to log in once every 20 days or so feel they are owed something by the game. Particularily when they display such charm.

Dont ask for tech deals in exchange for cash, I have no need for your pitiful 9 million dollars. 

It is not as if you did not have the chance to get help.AS you have received in the past for things.

Dame Hime Themis

Please dont assume that it is through "not being bothered" that nations always go inactive. There are a variety of reasons in most cases. My first nation was lost forever. The truth is Ive been inactive closer to 365 days. And when I was active I preferred to use all 6 slots to send aid out rather than waste slots receiving aid.

I have enough to pay the bill.

However, I can comprehend English. And the actual result compared to the message delivered is completely contradictory.

All Im saying is 1 of the 2 needs to change.

Its roughly 145 days since last bill payment going off the date you posted, so you only been charged for 75 days since last bill payment.

Seems like a case of not paying bills when you first came back, then went inactive again and came back to the original amount you left while active plus the additional days from recent inactivity.

If it was broken like you said it was, then surely it would be the 145 days and not 75 days.

75 days or 145 days what's the difference when the inactive days bills are apparently removed?

yes I revived my nation a few months ago and had a large amount of bills to pay with the same message received. it went inactive again until a week or so ago.

somehow that may have dropped off some of the days inactive as you say. it was definitely more than 75 days since. is there a formulae for this?

the point remains. are the inactive days bills meant to be adjusted as with wonder clock and activity clock?

If so it would be nice. If not, please change the welcome message.