Global Security, Economic Stability, Freedom & Ethics Conference for all Alliances

Sephiroth

390_Symbol_for_Agorism.jpg

Many nations & small alliances face security concerns; due to raiders and nuclear rogues hunting in the lower tiers. Many small alliances get stuck in situations where they need to sell tech at rates $6m/200t or $6m/300t for 'protection' which only includes their allied raider friends not attacking. Nations should be selling tech at $9m/100t or $18m/200t; in order to grow in this competitive world.

Some small alliances, especially those with just one or two members; may be sanctioned on many teams for little or no reason; other than fighting back against blatant aggression. If small to mid sized alliances can come together and agree on framework for the ethical behavior of members, ways to address security concerns together for any members who have been acting within their rights, as well as an economic framework which benefits all members; we can solve these issues.

For the conference, we invite both big, small & anywhere in between alliances. Bigger alliances who would like to help each other and smaller alliances deal with issues of rogues or finding ways of always keep their slots busy should all attend. Its through partnerships with smaller alliances some of the bigger ones can better deal with rogues harassing their lower tiers and so forth. Also establishing guidelines on what behavior constitutes an unacceptable hostile war & when people deserve to be sanctioned are issues which can also be raised.

LPC Forum - Go the Application Senator & Say you are here for the conference. Also you may request a private embassy if there is anything private to discuss.

gdi_zpshyxrkwvw.jpg

Open passes for all who want to take place in this international discussion will last until the 12/21; after that passes will be given out selectively based on alliance, rank & concerns raised already by those taking part. The conference will last until the end of the month, but may last longer if participation among those attending is bearing fruit or showing progress.

Edited by Sephiroth

Some small alliances, especially those with just one or two members; may be sanctioned on many teams for little or no reason; other than fighting back against blatant aggression.

Hi. I'm a small independent nation that went to war with a much larger AA (TIR) due to one of their members (Doornail) consistently aiding people I'm at war with (money/tech/soldier dumps).

I have now been threatened by a libertarian brown senator (Sigrun Vapneir) with sanctions for fighting back against blatant aggression.

I hope you will join this cause to your crusades against such egregious corruption.

[spoiler]oh, yeah, in case anyone doubted that this was another thread about GOONS, this "international discussion" until "12/21" is actually Methy just trying to get people to attack GOONS for him. Since he somehow can't handle us on his own[/spoiler]

Hi. I'm a small independent nation that went to war with a much larger AA (TIR) due to one of their members (Doornail) consistently aiding people I'm at war with (money/tech/soldier dumps).

I have now been threatened by a libertarian brown senator (Sigrun Vapneir) with sanctions for fighting back against blatant aggression.

I hope you will join this cause to your crusades against such egregious corruption.

[spoiler]oh, yeah, in case anyone doubted that this was another thread about GOONS, this "international discussion" until "12/21" is actually Methy just trying to get people to attack GOONS for him. Since he somehow can't handle us on his own[/spoiler]

1bf54904-03cc-4713-8a9f-97d73be0e3b2_zps

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128070-together-as-one-communique/?p=3426406

Bones and TAO are not a part of this insane clown show and never were and any fake treaties he cites to have with any of us are in his imagination and are not true in any kind of way.... :ehm:

~stonewall14 of Dixie Cove

Harbinger of Doom

Guerrilla Warlord of Bones-sphere

Eraser of alliances and Destroyer of Worlds

HNIC of TAO

etc blah blah blah

~untouchable of Bones

Boss bones of TAO

Puppet Master of stonewall14

Head poo-bah of Bones-sphere

Oh, how did I miss this?

The aid send was simply for assistance in rebuilding, until you attacked one of our members for 3 rounds, then it bacame aid to anyone fighting you, not just Methrage. Sorry, you're not as popular as you thought you were as we had absolutly no interest in conflict with you until you attacked us., so you fired the first shot.

Last I remember, rogues do not get the perks allowed by most alliances, which is, sending aid to enemies is an act of war, unless they are rogue. In other words, you don't get to declare on TIR members because somebody aided an enemy of yours, BECAUSE YOU ARE A ROGUE.

Rogues don't get to change the rules, when you become rogue you accept the consequences of your actions instead of crying about others aiding your enemies.

We had you sanctioned on black because of your unprovoked rogue actions, honorable move by the black Senate. Obviously we were going to ask the same request of other team colors, because of your unprovoked rogue actions. Again, accept the consequences of being a rogue that's probably not going to have a valid trade circle, because you've pissed us off with your very poor diplomat skills and have done millions in damage to one of our nations.

Maybe, someday..rogues will be able to dictate where alliances can send aid, until then, enjoy the style of play that you have chosen for yourself and stop the "I'm a rogue that's being mistreated" bit and stay away from TIR if you don't want us clubbing you over the head.

Merry Christmas, Crybaby. :)

Edited by DoorNail

Point is your girlfriend Ameroca is a !@#$@#$ liar, as anyone that knows us can verify that the "blatant aggression" mentioned is !@#$%^&*.

He claims aid sent to Methrage was cause to declare war on TIR, when there were several people that sent aid and he did nothing about those alliances. No, he found an easy and inactive target that he thought he could exploit and get away with it, he thought wrong.

Harsh? Damn right he asked for it, he was warned about bringing this !@#$ out here, but he's too stupid to listen to anyone and now everyone can see what a trashy group of thugs you lot are by following him.

If you've got any sense at all, you'll tell your girlfriend Ameroca to keep his mouth shut and crawl back under the rock to hide.

Edited by DoorNail

We have not 'threatened' anyone with sanctions.

Upon receiving a sanction request, we investigated the complaint. 

Ameroco chose to run to grey immediately after being informed we were investigating him.

Ameroco then verified from his own mouth that his war was motivated only and solely by a desire to somehow coërce doornail into allowing ameroco to dictate who he may and may not send aid to. 

As this position is directly antithetical to the ideals on which we ran and were elected, we informed Ameroco that we saw no impediment to his sanction should he choose to return to brown. He has not, and so no sanction has been levied.

I'll lay that record up against that of each and every Senator that has served in the last 10 years with pride.

The other matters raised in this thread are not our concern. Have fun, blow each other up, whatever.

• 1 month later...

For now we call it the Free State Project.

I. Nations choosing to join agree to support a free Senate & ensuring nations who also support free trade among all nations can trade freely with the Brown Team by supporting an anti-Sanction Party Candidate. Although anti-Sanction Senators of other colors are welcome to join and ensure free trade with those colors as well.

II. Nations choosing to join may band together as one big alliance or fight as many small alliances, together we form a truly Free State, which promotes freedom & leading by good example. We will freely move fighters among our AAs to confuse & surprise hostile forces as needed.

III. Nations choosing to join may put specific alliances or alliance affiliations under their joint protection with other Free State members. While only those within the Free State Project who say they will protect the protectorate have an obligation to protect; the rest of the Free State Project retains the option to assist at anytime during the war and any way they choose. Jointly protected AAs can be used for war game alliances, trade organizations, war prisoners & applicants who want to join.

Signed,

(No signatures needed, me and our allies know who they are)

Edited by Sephiroth

• 4 weeks later...