A Statement From MI6

Shurukian

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MI6 surrenders to the combined forces of Oculus. MI6 understands and accepts responsibility for the role our individual actions have played in creating the atmosphere for this war. MI6's Government has both intentionally and unintentionally caused an unfriendly and unbecoming diplomatic environment towards the member alliances of Oculus, resulting in undesirable incidents across the spectrum. We pledge to create a more hospitable atmosphere in our interactions at large. We understand and accept the grievances set forth by Oculus in their Declaration of War and surrender accordingly.

Lol. What an incredibly stupid surrender term. Sorry Mi6, I guess you forced our hand and brought this upon yourselves.

I invite all of your members to stop by the Mi6 embassy on our forums to understand how to create a friendly and becoming environment that results in desirable incidents across the spectrum.

As much fun as this was, I am quite disappointed to see my side stoop to demanding the whole rear-licking apology nonsense. It seems almost hypocritical after the basis of the war boils downs to MI6 being a bit cheeky.

This should not become the norm for Oculus.

Yes that is by far the worst thing your side has ever done. Shame on them for implementing a term no one really cares about. Fucking monsters. 

I'm not exactly sure what the apology clause is supposed to accomplish, are we all expected to suddenly believe MI6 genuinely hold themselves responsible for the war and that they didn't just sign that clause desperate to get out of the war? Whatever. Hopefully we can all move onto more interesting things now. 

Lol. What an incredibly stupid surrender term. Sorry Mi6, I guess you forced our hand and brought this upon yourselves.

As much fun as this was, I am quite disappointed to see my side stoop to demanding the whole rear-licking apology nonsense. It seems almost hypocritical after the basis of the war boils downs to MI6 being a bit cheeky.

You're right. It is not a real surrender until they apologize for my love life. Back to the trenches, boys! :gun:

I am shocked by all this owf posting, I was pretty sure you would still be in your bunker hiding from Bones ;)

Wow, all you can do is threaten us with a single person who isn’t even under your control or influence. How powerless you must feel.

We are not afraid of any single nation. If he, or any other, wants to attack us he knows where we are, no need for any baiting or trap setting.

Nothing like seeing an announcement of surrender turn into a few people throwing out troll chow as bait as if their victory was some great accomplishment.

Again, TPF and STA has shown themselves to be the class acts they have always been.

o/

I'm not exactly sure what the apology clause is supposed to accomplish, are we all expected to suddenly believe MI6 genuinely hold themselves responsible for the war and that they didn't just sign that clause desperate to get out of the war? Whatever. Hopefully we can all move onto more interesting things now. 

How dare you accuse anyone of such dastardly deeds like lying in an attempt to get out of a war. No self-respecting alliance would ever do that.  :rolleyes:

Shoutout to my Umb opponents, they made it interesting and FDR's nukes are the most damage I've ever taken in this game.

Thanks for sticking with us TPF. And I know you didn't do it for us, STA, but thanks all the same. There isn't a lot of courage left on bob these days, but I saw some of it these past two months in my home and in you two. May our rebuilds be swift!

I enjoyed.it.

It must have been really hard to enjoy a war in which you got to pick and choose your targets, to the extent it was difficult to actually find a said target without full slots.

Tyga, your lack of ambition reflects poorly on your convictions.

Not everyone sells out their friends to protect their statistics, perhaps if you tried it once or twice you'd be better received.

I invite all of your members to stop by the Mi6 embassy on our forums to understand how to create a friendly and becoming environment that results in desirable incidents across the spectrum.

Considering what the alliances that pushed for said term have said in their own embassies I found it quite amusing, and this was after a few drafts, I am guessing MI6 didn't seem sincere enough in their forced apology.

This should not become the norm for Oculus.

I expect Polar to have to make an apology when their time comes.

Wow, all you can do is threaten us with a single person who isn’t even under your control or influence. How powerless you must feel.

We are not afraid of any single nation. If he, or any other, wants to attack us he knows where we are, no need for any baiting or trap setting.

You talk awfully big for an alliance that surrendered to Monsters Inc.

Tyga, your lack of ambition reflects poorly on your convictions.

What does that even mean?  His ambition is simply to stick to his word and assist allies he has enetered into an agreement with which he has done against the odds then that somehow refllects poorly on his convictions?  That even makes sense to you?

And out of curiosity what exactly is your ambition?  Duck and hide unless you can get into a situation where you outnumber the opposition by 10 to 1?  That's an admirable ambition?  I doubt too many would see it that way and you are in fact welcome to it.

For the bulk of this war most STA nations were reduced to 2 nukes a day against multiple opponents who generaly had just one war each and who were not being nuked at all on many days while the STA nations were being nuked every day and STILL kicking their asses.

And despite that lack of nukes the 45 STA nations STILL handed out far and away the greatest average damage dealt per alliance nation in this war.  YOUR lack of ambition and any conviction that could rationally attract any respect reflects poorly on you and your entire alliance though I wont go so far as to proclaim them all to be like you since i'm only responding to your frankly non sensical statement quoted above. 

real tough war guise

good work!111!!!!!

i dont know why members of either side are even bothering to say it was a good fight, call it what it is: your predetermined curb stomp by the hegemony is completed and we'll see you again next year

I enjoyed the war. I thought it was a good fight.

Good to have peace at last. Now we can move onto other things.