World_War_TE.png

I want more TE wars that require graphs and webs to describe.

And when the dust settles, let's everyone rebuild, and then when it's time to throw down everyone should jump on,in,around,down whoever they need to.

Sure this is nice.

I mean lets be honest here. Serious or not seeing it makes me chuckle because you truly are a scrub

Nah, Caz is cool. Of all the words you could use to describe him, scrub is really an inaccurate one. 

Edited by Virgin Mary

I want more TE wars that require graphs and webs to describe.

And when the dust settles, let's everyone rebuild, and then when it's time to throw down everyone should jump on,in,around,down whoever they need to.

Sure this is nice.

Agreed, this almost world war is a lot of fun. 

And NLoN have officially declared their addiction to sniffing paint on their spare time...

Date: 12/5/2015 9:30:08 AM
Subject: Wondering

Body: Gee, will the Roman Empire drop off the front page and join their friends the Misfits among the smaller alliances. NLON, however is still ranked the same. The ranking show us as usual to be superior to you.

Yeah they tried recruiting us because we suck, still debating when when citadel is done raiding us to perma ZI them this round

Kaboom, I may be a coward, as you call me and the rest of Citadelians on your nation's page, but I'm an honorable coward (at least that's what I believe).

Krabz basically came to "help" you in your struggle against the evil CItadel, they are your allies. I, for one, never would even consider leaving a war, leaving my allies fighting alone. Our cowardly principles won't allow us to leave Krabz over there fighting alone for both of you.

In the future, please don't bother everybody OWF with questions about your future peace day, just contact Krabz' government as a good and trusty ally of theirs and they would inform you when the peace would come, because I don't know the answer.

If you ask why we are giving peace to NloN - they were offering it to us even before Krabz rushed "to the rescue" and we've decided to grant it to those nations, who want peace and keep fighting those, who don't. They hadn't been drama queens after all.

I'm just an errand boy in Citadel, but consider this post an official statement from Citadel's government.

Kaboom, I may be a coward, as you call me and the rest of Citadelians on your nation's page, but I'm an honorable coward (at least that's what I believe).
Krabz basically came to "help" you in your struggle against the evil CItadel, they are your allies. I, for one, never would even consider leaving a war, leaving my allies fighting alone. Our cowardly principles won't allow us to leave Krabz over there fighting alone for both of you.
In the future, please don't bother everybody OWF with questions about your future peace day, just contact Krabz' government as a good and trusty ally of theirs and they would inform you when the peace would come, because I don't know the answer.
If you ask why we are giving peace to NloN - they were offering it to us even before Krabz rushed "to the rescue" and we've decided to grant it to those nations, who want peace and keep fighting those, who don't. They hadn't been drama queens after all.

I'm just an errand boy in Citadel, but consider this post an official statement from Citadel's government.

Btw in case of confusion I was referring to ZI on NLON if that was read wrong. Second you offered NLON peace! That was extremely painful for us, they were such as asset to the war I tell you. As for peace, I messaged your leadership a day before krabz stepped in. I would love none the less to be able to step it up and help them as well but we're starting to look like NLON over here when it's 20k vs 8k. You know what I mean :) it's kind of impossible

Second you offered NLON peace!

You are trying hard to accomplish something I don't know what, but read what I wrote: "they were offering it to us even before Krabz rushed "to the rescue"". Individual nations bombarded us with peace offers and we've decided to offer peace to those, who wanted it and fought the rest. Their Leader got my pm, but didn't respond. Trying to catch me on lieing? What the hell happened to you last year? You look like some sort of Kaboom's imposter, who hijacked his account. Please stop screaming - we can't fight you forever. We'll abide by our promise for the Christmas Armstice. If you would like to fight after Christmas, let us know and we'll continue our relationships.

Not sure if i can be bothered with a second round of war, Life is too busy for this carry on. It's too close to christmas, i have too much things to do. See you next round citadel

Edited by EddyH

complain complain complain, thats all you do.

I'm starting to think he is a robot whose sole function is to whinge. If so, kudos to his manufacturers. They've succeeded admirably!

I'm starting to think he is a robot whose sole function is to whinge. If so, kudos to his manufacturers. They've succeeded admirably!

nah.  i think Apple made a nihilistic version of Siri as an inside joke, and predictably it started malfunctioning then it got leaked here by 4chan trolls.

I enjoyed this war, thanks to all who participated and special thanks to Citadel for keeping wth the no dirty spy ops. Not that you needed any, that first nuke already stopped me in my tracks pretty harshly :D

Even got one of those rare draws this war. Have not seen that before for myself.

I am now tasked with rebuilding my nation from the ashes. Hope you all have a good rebuild and we will meet on the battlefield again, same side or other.