The Righteous Orators Legacy League - Expanding to Basketball!

Goldie

The preeminent Cybernations fantasy sports league is expanding to basketball. While the season is underway, it is still early enough, and frankly, some of us are hungry enough, to give it a go.

For those of you who haven't heard of us, here is how our football and baseball leagues work:

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127326-the-righteous-orators-legacy-league-season-6]TROLL Football - Season 6[/url]

• 16 teams, 30 players per team. Teams select a roster of offensive and defensive players, and keep 7 of them from year to year.
  • "The best football league ever made" - countless players.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126108-the-righteous-orators-legacy-league-preeminent-cn-fantasy-football-league-expanding-to-baseball]TROLL Baseball - Season 1[/url]

• 12 teams, 30 players per team. Teams select position players and pitchers, and keep 6 of them from year to year.
  • Teams also control "Farm Teams" of prospects who aren't ready for the big leagues, but are guaranteed for their team when they make it to the Show.

Now, we expand to basketball. Basketball obviously has far less players than the other sports, so the rosters will be smaller, but the competition will be no less fierce!

• 12 teams, 15 players per team (basically a regular basketball team's roster).
  • Start 10 guys per night.
  • Keep 5 players from season to season, basically lock up your "Starting 5".
  • Priority is on balanced and competitiveness, to facilitate a constant need to be upgrading your team.

If you are interested, please shoot me a message with your email, and I will send you an invite.

I assure you, if you are a fan of fantasy sports and/or basketball, you will really love this league. Let me know if you have any questions.

"his might be the team to beat, if the RBs and WRs round into form." Not a bad year in football so far.

Don't do baseball or basketball though. Just came to say that these leagues are done well and are usually active and great fun. Especially, when I'm (finally)winning.

You should still play, its a good way to learn :P

2 spots left for anyone who is interested!