Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

Sometimes I wish there was more drama like this on CN.
tumblr_nxorgkq3Dk1tv7en6o2_250.gif

I will do my best to entertain you and Fox Fire asap as reading this whole page and just seeing your and her? idk? posts only is pleasant on the eyes to not see the lies. " I dint do nuffin' and the "I'm in 4th grade for 8th year and everyone use to pick on me posts so I will troll anyone who pays me attn posters"... :ehm:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will do my best to entertain you and Fox Fire asap as reading this whole page and just seeing your and her? idk? posts only is pleasant on the eyes to not see the lies. " I dint do nuffin' and the "I'm in 4th grade for 8th year and everyone use to pick on me posts so I will troll anyone who pays me attn posters"... :ehm:

My fault for thinking you were harder than that. I wouldn't have bothered if I thought you weren't worth it. Guess not.

Enjoy the glass ego. It will shatter again. They always do. Hope your new friends can remove the shards when it happens to them like Doom Kingdom has to now.

Edited by Duderonomy

It was in negotiations with Hersh, who is my friend beyond this game and I was attacked and nuked again during negotiations and recieved demands that were harsh and unacceptable from WC which i rejected \

I don't necessarily mind you calling what I asked for "harsh" because yeah, if you attack a member of Doom Kingdom and I have any say in the matter, I prefer that people be told my response to that is harsh.  No one from DS (and certainly NOT the leader) should be attacking anyone from Doom Kingdom.  I don't care about the reason.  If Franz would of been the one to press the declare war button on YOU my response to him would of been harsh. 

Just to clarify the discussion, however - what I said was 1000 tech and drop the issue that goes back four months and (I thought) had been resolved previous between you, Hersh, Franz and Ghos7.   1000 tech was because that's what Franz said he thought was fair and what he would drop it for.

By taking this from verbal arguments to a DoW, you became the attacker - not Franz.  However, at this point I give you credit for leaving Doom Squad so we can take the AA back and avoid any fights in that regard.  That is appreciated.

Aslo perfect examples are Smurf and Meth attacked DS and smurf was zeroed for it and Meth recieved no wars, no reo demands, nada,,, so yur argument is not true...I was attacked defending Dk allies in TCA against MI and my nations was allowed to be wrecked recieving over 1 billion inj damages and smurf paid OG reps he owed of 1k for spying on Dk and DS and a beatdown but yet nada happened to Meth because no one "wanted" to deal with him...

I assume you are talking about that long fight (the one that went on and on with OWF posts) involving Methrage, Kashmir, STRIPES, etc.  You know, you're a good as far as war goes, Stonewall - as such people want you involved and on their side in their fights.  In that case I did want to keep Doom Kingdom out.  But I was under the impression that you wanted in as Doom Squad had your own treaties and would do or not as you pleased as the DS leader.

Also, I was Doombassador at that time - the MoFA - not the DK leader.  I was not the one to make the final decisions regarding if we go to war or not, etc. and for what reason.

Whatever qualms you have with WC at least partially are because you were thinking of this game only at a military stand point and not an economic one. To be great, Doom has to be good at both. 

Also, just to clarify because of what Lord Hitchcock brought up before (and others), this is not all about tech for me.  I pay out 9,000,000 in two slots and get 100 tech back in four slots just like any other tech buyer in our economic program that Lord Hershey set up for us.  Now I had a great deal going as a member of DBDC and could of kept that by staying there but I chose not to. 

Seriously, Stonewall, never EVER apply to Non Grata. Applicants go through more in a week than you probably went through in months. Your head would explode. Our twin hobbies are fighting and insinuating that we have unnatural relations with one another and various branches of the evolutionary tree. Your work ethic is great, but it sounds like you take yourself way too seriously. Negative feedback is either criticism or a joke. Criticism yields improvement. Jokes are intended to build relationships. This is especially true for anyone who aspires to create art.

Best thing to do with real hate is to ignore it, rather than feed it. If someone brings you a dog but you won't take the leash, who does the dog belong to? Respect the dead. Courtesy is for those who have more time than goals. AKA those who are boring.

I stand by my words in regards to your unnatural relations with your sister. And will you idiots get my mask fixed? I've yet to propose to an applicant that he do something disturbing with their weiner, bag of salt, and a pez dispenser in like a month or so.

Stonewall, the chaterbate thing with your screen name was me and it happened exactly once like a bajillion days ago and no Franz didn't make me do it. 

LOL

Best wishes to my close friend Franz. Though I have always been fond of stonewall too. Can't everyone get along. :(

To: Devialance    From: stonewall14    Date: 11/11/2015 5:14:21 PM

Subject: RE: looks like war is on

Message: well when you hit me i will retaliate with my navy, land and air...we will never surrender...we ill fight in the fields and plains of Megiddo and repel all invaders...I may not can beat you two or whoever but I can make it hurt...;)

You remember this message stone?, I was looking forward to a good fight however all you have done is turtle, sending a nuke a day and one navel attack your spies always fail, WHY not re-buy some troops and fight like a man, you acted all big and bad until the war was on now you turtle to avoid a beaten LOL.

Guessed you lied, guess you will hide and just take a nuke a day and send out some nukes, then again in two days you went from 25 nukes to 5, seems you are not even able to nuke correctly.

You should have stayed in DK/DS longer maybe we would have been able to teach you how to fight and not turtle.

When lacking many trades and fighting those with full trade sets, it becomes pointless fighting on the ground as you can't compete.

Maybe you should reread some guides not titled "basic war guide for idiots". Kids these days who have been around 5 minutes and they think they know everything. :)

When lacking many trades and fighting those with full trade sets, it becomes pointless fighting on the ground as you can't compete.

Maybe you should reread some guides not titled "basic war guide for idiots". Kids these days who have been around 5 minutes and they think they know everything. :)

Well I have been around for some time, however he made the statement and he had full trade slots, he then cancelled his trades and changed colour.

Say what you will, but if you make a statement at least be man enough to stand by it.

Looking at your nation with it being what six times older than mine, maybe you should read a guide on how to build your nation?.

Looking at your nation with it being what six times older than mine, maybe you should read a guide on how to build your nation?.

Who has time to build, when war is much more fun. We will talk further when you have more casualties than the average war shy hippy. Edited by the rebel

Who has time to build, when war is much more fun. We will talk further when you have more casualties than the average war shy hippy.

He still has time to build up his casualties, the rebel so there is no reason to discount him just like that. At the same time you are right about him lacking the correct trades but then again than at would be his own fault for not getting those secured down. Thus far he has launched 14 nukes at me of which 3 have hit, which I sense has sapped his resolve. Here is the thing though, if he wanted to destroy my nation so badly he should keep on fighting unless he has realised that he has made a terrible mistake.

He still has time to build up his casualties, the rebel so there is no reason to discount him just like that. At the same time you are right about him lacking the correct trades but then again than at would be his own fault for not getting those secured down. Thus far he has launched 14 nukes at me of which 3 have hit, which I sense has sapped his resolve. Here is the thing though, if he wanted to destroy my nation so badly he should keep on fighting unless he has realised that he has made a terrible mistake.

Rubbing salt in the wound.... And then pouring acid on it. Franz, you've never changed :)

Why would a nation fighting 3 70k nations with more tech than him and all 3 bigger than him by 20k+ NS not to mention one who sold down to hit me making it impossible to win GAs not turtle and nuke with spy attacks? If it was in fact just me vs Franz(as Hershey alluded to in skype) I would have no problem going all out fighting but to do so against 3 makes it foolish to do so...I do not care what damage I take and am pleased to see my turtling has the desired effect...You will have to get you causualties somewhere else... :ehm:

Why would a nation fighting 3 70k nations with more tech than him and all 3 bigger than him by 20k+ NS not to mention one who sold down to hit me making it impossible to win GAs not turtle and nuke with spy attacks? If it was in fact just me vs Franz(as Hershey alluded to in skype) I would have no problem going all out fighting but to do so against 3 makes it foolish to do so...I do not care what damage I take and am pleased to see my turtling has the desired effect...You will have to get you causualties somewhere else... :ehm:

When you attack a fellow ally without getting it properly cleared and without making sure the other party agreed to it, then it is only fair that an extra nation is brought in to try and settle this civilly even though you did have the upper hand one he first day by hitting my nation after I had decommissioned the military after helping out Supernova-X with the AFRO nations. Once you broke your word to Devialance, you should fully expect that you will get punished for that.

Your tutting doesn't have the desired effect. All it means is I can simply gain casualties while you are unable to. In addition, you will lose $5m per day on top of any other money you lose. Finally, I can simply just go to sleep rather than deal with update stuff as you are not really doing too well.

By the way, we decided to call this conflict internally as Operation Blue Book, have fun. Edited by Franz Ferdinand

I haven't lied about anything, but I did change my mind and decided to turtle and nuke all 3 of you when possible after the dogpile(another lie )...I can since in game PMs are being posted in here provide tons of SS showing where I was lied to and best of all Franz's many sins and plots against alliances we call friends and against certain blocs etc.but I do not roll that way...i am doing what I said I would do and that is damage your pixels and economy, since I am getting dogpiled and Dk's leaders assurances mean squat I am simply weathering the storm until I get in a range where I am better equipped to deal with dogpiles before going full rambo again... :ehm: Troll away and enjoy and may God Bless you and yours!

I also find it hiliarious that Doom members of all people are trying to troll me of all people on my war skills... :v: My war record and exploits are legendary as most know and all my opponets will and have admitted... :war:  and yes Doom has gone downhill since Franz took over academy and forums, and has succeeded in sabotaging Doom's standing and security...I salute his greatness and remind some of you I told you so!

3816780739_SportsTiming05_xlarge_zpsq6if

History again repeats itself, every alliance he has ever been in, it has always resulted in Stonewall getting his undies in a twist at the wrong time of the month, throwing a teddy in the corner tantrum, threatening all, then getting curb-stomped.

Even since the days of TGE and at least three incarnations, nothing has changed.

The only person who was better at doing this sort of thing was King Tower

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

History again repeats itself, every alliance he has ever been in, it has always resulted in Stonewall getting his undies in a twist at the wrong time of the month, throwing a teddy in the corner tantrum, threatening all, then getting curb-stomped.

Even since the days of TGE and at least three incarnations, nothing has changed.

The only person who was better at doing this sort of thing was King Tower

47a34cbb-9769-4a9a-891b-911476aa03c2_zps

sorry for your loss Cnaed O'commor in drag man...condolences and complimentray box of dude wipes and lifetime supply of ky jelly on the way for your next dress up party in Natzee drag competetion in Frankfart this Winter....best luck bro!

4c3814d5-54dc-4574-aa46-8fb4a9590ea8_zps

Edited by Stonewall14

To: Devialance    From: stonewall14    Date: 11/11/2015 5:14:21 PM

Subject: RE: looks like war is on

Message: well when you hit me i will retaliate with my navy, land and air...we will never surrender...we ill fight in the fields and plains of Megiddo and repel all invaders...I may not can beat you two or whoever but I can make it hurt... ;)

You remember this message stone?, I was looking forward to a good fight however all you have done is turtle, sending a nuke a day and one navel attack your spies always fail, WHY not re-buy some troops and fight like a man, you acted all big and bad until the war was on now you turtle to avoid a beaten LOL.

Guessed you lied, guess you will hide and just take a nuke a day and send out some nukes, then again in two days you went from 25 nukes to 5, seems you are not even able to nuke correctly.

You should have stayed in DK/DS longer maybe we would have been able to teach you how to fight and not turtle.

Show me where I lied? I have been dealing as much pain as possible and someone could argue looking at each war screen of each war and damage dealt that I am smashing or doing comparable damage to 3 nations who were 20k NS above me and are fighting 3 vs 1...as far as me saying I was saving nukes only for Franz, I decided to nukes all 3 for your lies and misconceptions coming from negoiting table...Talking to me in Skype and I said I would surrender and even told you I was to keep Hersh from quitting and was told a week of fighting against franz was ok and no plans to stagger me...you attack with franz and i get another DoW and all 3 hit me and another nuke hit me....so careful how you toss around lied and liars.... :psyduck: You teach me fight? I was ending alliances in wars while you were still hiding under bed eating rat shit for rice...You joined Doom after we won global Doom War and are type whoi only fights if odds are in heavy favor and are crying your losing pixels because you thought I wiould just sit there and let you win all tyhe battles and not nuke you....none of you will profit from this and it has already cost you dearly and I like I said will do harm to you and the others by any means necessary or available....I am having a real good time warming up for months of guerrilla warfare and destruction of your tech supply lines and anything else I can leak or destroy...I stand alone without fear and great joy in my heart for good things to come...Deo Vindice

Edited by Stonewall14

This thread is great.

Aslo perfect examples are Smurf and Meth attacked DS and smurf was zeroed for it and Meth recieved no wars, no reo demands, nada,,, so yur argument is not true...I was attacked defending Dk allies in TCA against MI and my nations was allowed to be wrecked recieving over 1 billion inj damages and smurf paid OG reps he owed of 1k for spying on Dk and DS and a beatdown but yet nada happened to Meth because no one "wanted" to deal with him....In addition Clude attacked DS and he got nada and was already on raid rstrictions for unauthorized raids but it's ok to attack DS as usual? And I sumise Meth's negotiations to get me kicked froim Doom before I was hit was done in such a manner that made him and smurf think it was ok to hit Doom Squad and Dk would do nada otherwise they wouldn't do it and I think Franz had a big part in this and gave them intel while fighting me in secret irc discussions while in skype with me discussing the attacks that were allowed to go on for week until my nation was totally destroyed from all the aid many Dk and DBDC members sent me to help get wrc out of their own tech and cash at massive NS... :o

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Although TBH, I thought you signed off on it as well. :P