Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

I am now brown team and intend to join the true warriors of LPCN and MI in their struggle for justice in this planet controlled by fat cats who soak up tech while the rest are tech slaves and kept down by the very ones who start wars ans sit in PM during the durations sending 0 aid and afterwards buys tech outside the AA rather than aid their alliance mates who get demolished fight for 3 mos etc during wars...Together As One and true brothership is what I seek not a pack of wolves who turn on the so called friends... :war:

This is fantastic. Let us purge this world of "fat cats"!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you care about WC is who can you exhort tech from and who can you protect to get more tech...You care noithing for the members of Doom Kingdom other than who can supply you and others with tech...You bought tech from outsiders instead of aiding the people who fought in the wars while you sat in PM like always...My only regret is you are not in range... :facepalm: Every since you took over FA Doomreich has been pixel huggers and scared someone was gonna roll DK which you base your whole FA policy on and all your decesions on...I'm done talking and I will take on all the Dk you want to send as that is all your good for sucking up tech and using everyone as your pawn to get more and chicken little weak FA policy scared your gonna get hurt... :blink:

I warned you of this and much more many moons ago. You decided to cherry pick jokes/hypotheticals from our private boards just to get 'in' with them. You have made your bed, now lay in it.

You have already burned this bridge, don't try crawling back to my alliance or any of our allies. You are not welcome. We would've been completely loyal and defended you in all avenues, as we do for all of our members, had you simply returned the courtesy. 

This is a great comment. And let me address it so that your little mind can understand, yes- we have, in the past spied DS/DK. In fact, we took/recieved a lot of screenshots on DKs forums. Now- your call out of me saying that I'm too "chicken /)&hit" to admit it- here's the best part, I have! I admitted to Lord Hershey and showed him the screenshots and the conversation was forwarded on to white chocolate, I even shared it with Franz beforehand.

So yes- we have spied- and oblivious to you, I have admitted it. Got anything else dumb ass?

For clarity- our spying on DK was when DS hit M Inc- given we had already been in war for 4 months it made no sense to waste resources on the battlefield and I told members to focus damage ratios on other targets (who didn't have billion dollar warchest) and the game plan was to leak DK forum screenshots. However- there was a problem, there wasn't anything worthy of leaking! So instead I had to resort to throwing my pal Franz under the bus and leak him, (an academy trainer at the time) calling Non Grata Meatshields which was perfect timing considering their protection over SNX for tech while their own allies Non Grata would have preferred to disband them.

In the aftermath of the conflict- we buried the hatchet- and the leaked logs did buzz DK as they worked to sanction us on every color due to the leaks. However, once our differences were settled (and they were, I had no reason to spy DK and buried the hatchet with hersh).

You see- you know nothing. I have no qualms with DK or DS- and I have made amends with Cuba personally and offered M Inc support to DBDC (supplying tech, intell, etc) at the request of BONEs. I have no qualms with DK- but I do have qualms with !@#$ posters like you who don't know which end is up.

Back on topic, Stonewall, I have always admired your stubbornness.

I see tl:tr You spied, Bones got you out of shit once again, now you are under protection and no one at this point can hit you, do not worry CB's last a life time it seems, one day your time will come and we will see you for the worthless person you are when Bone's has simply had enough of cleaning up after you.

I warned you of this and much more many moons ago. You decided to cherry pick jokes/hypotheticals from our private boards just to get 'in' with them. You have made your bed, now lay in it.

You have already burned this bridge, don't try crawling back to my alliance or any of our allies. You are not welcome. We would've been completely loyal and defended you in all avenues, as we do for all of our members, had you simply returned the courtesy. 

I was offered a spot as a leader in an alliance and you have no say so in the matter old buddy ,I also chose this battle and will fight it my way... :psyduck:

I see tl:tr You spied, Bones got you out of !@#$ once again, now you are under protection and no one at this point can hit you, do not worry CB's last a life time it seems, one day your time will come and we will see you for the worthless person you are when Bone's has simply had enough of cleaning up after you.

Until then feel free to continue stalking me and wasting your breath- per this thread I like both Franz and stonewall and hopefully they will settle their differences rather quickly as I know both are stubborn and outspoken and no good can come of this situation

Until then feel free to continue stalking me and wasting your breath- per this thread I like both Franz and stonewall and hopefully they will settle their differences rather quickly as I know both are stubborn and outspoken and no good can come of this situation

It was in negotiations with Hersh, who is my friend beyond this game and I was attacked and nuked again during negotiations and recieved demands that were harsh and unacceptable from WC which i rejected and was told I could fight Franz for a week and go my way by Hersh and then got Dow'd on by another DK and nuked and hit by all three and Hersh did not give order to hit me nor did he know at the time who ordered it and it was Hersh who I served for as DS commander and I relinquished the AA as promised without being asked by him...I did not ask for quarter and none will be given by either side so it has gone past any chance of reconciliation it just remains to be seen if I will kept at war by my so called brothers and so called friends or if in fact I am free after this round of wars....either way I will keep fighting as long as I am able to DoW and continue the fight... :war:

It was in negotiations with Hersh, who is my friend beyond this game and I was attacked and nuked again during negotiations and recieved demands that were harsh and unacceptable from WC which i rejected and was told I could fight Franz for a week and go my way by Hersh and then got Dow'd on by another DK and nuked and hit by all three and Hersh did not give order to hit me nor did he know at the time who ordered it and it was Hersh who I served for as DS commander and I relinquished the AA as promised without being asked by him...I did not ask for quarter and none will be given by either side so it has gone past any chance of reconciliation it just remains to be seen if I will kept at war by my so called brothers and so called friends or if in fact I am free after this round of wars....either way I will keep fighting as long as I am able to DoW and continue the fight... :war:

Best of luck Stonewall. Your rage is justified.

Best of luck Stonewall. Your rage is justified.

Thank you sir and i will not name many in Dk govt and in DS who said same thing....some chose to attack me but my true friends asked for targets but this is my fight... :war:

Doom Kingdom leadership attempted to work out a solution with Stonewall14 on this matter but we have been unsuccessful.  Around four months ago there was an internal dispute regarding one member saying something in public that upset Stonewall14.  There were good points on both sides and leadership worked to resolve it.  To the best of our knowledge, we did resolve it without bloodshed and that was the end of it.

Apparently the thread (from months ago) was brought up (not as a result of this matter but innocently by the person who brought it up - Franz who made the comment months ago did not do anything) and the Doom Squad member who was offended four months ago got mad again (over the issue that was supposed to be resolved, remember - nothing new happened) and he decided to attack the a member of Doom Kingdom.  In addition to attacking, that member of Doom Squad (Stonewall14) made this public thread.  You can read the various comments.

Doom Kingdom leadership tried to work out a peaceful solution.  Stonewall14 offered peace but refused to provide any sort of compensation for the attack and even posted (see above) "I have decided while it would be worth it to get 6 days of nukes rained down on target, at the end of the day I cannot be responsible for doing this much damage to Doom and losing my brothers in arms over a turd I stepped on...Dixie Cove vs L552beck is over for now."  In other words, although he doesn't want to harm Doom generally, he isn't willing to "bury the hatchet" as was previously worked out four months ago and has made it clear by the "for now" comment that it isn't over. 

I personally regret that this could not be settled without war, but DK certainly wouldn't accept this sort of behavior from anyone else inside or outside DK and Stonewall14 isn't above any of the rest of our members and/or affiliated alliance members.  Frankly, if there IS any difference, I would hold leadership of another alliance (in this case Doom Squad) to a higher standard than general membership.  Therefore, I don't see us having any choice except war at this point.  So be it.  Stonewall14 is now a target of Doom Kingdom.

Happy hunting, Doom Kingdom.  :salute:

Aslo perfect examples are Smurf and Meth attacked DS and smurf was zeroed for it and Meth recieved no wars, no reo demands, nada,,, so yur argument is not true...I was attacked defending Dk allies in TCA against MI and my nations was allowed to be wrecked recieving over 1 billion inj damages and smurf paid OG reps he owed of 1k for spying on Dk and DS and a beatdown but yet nada happened to Meth because no one "wanted" to deal with him....In addition Clude attacked DS and he got nada and was already on raid rstrictions for unauthorized raids but it's ok to attack DS as usual? And I sumise Meth's negotiations to get me kicked froim Doom before I was hit was done in such a manner that made him and smurf think it was ok to hit Doom Squad and Dk would do nada otherwise they wouldn't do it and I think Franz had a big part in this and gave them intel while fighting me in secret irc discussions while in skype with me discussing the attacks that were allowed to go on for week until my nation was totally destroyed from all the aid many Dk and DBDC members sent me to help get wrc out of their own tech and cash at massive NS...:o

Edited by Stonewall14

So Stonewall throws a tantrum and goes off to join the single !@#$%^ alliance on Bob....

*Claps*

No tantrum a calculated reckoning for manyinsults, idenity thefts, public humilatio attempts in several official govt announcements in OWF and constant harassment in Skype for months usually daily...Would you take that? What AAs tolerate that? any of it? what AAs do you see allowing fellow govt members to be ridiculed and mocked in official govt announcements maliciously?

I don't do these things to others and will not tolerate it in any alliance especially from govt. and when I finally went off about it I was called a baby by a college kid and other insults and threathened to be kicked out for my refusal to take the abuse....This would be over 4 mos ago permeantly OOC but here I just reached the ability to reach him this week and seeing yet another incident of ridicule in offical AA annoucement brought my natrual reaction and things of that nature always will...I truned the cheek many time forgave it over and over but I am not gonna to be a victim of a bully hiding behind a keyboard who is fellow Dk govt with me, and an ally continue to wage his campaign of abuse and disrespect....this didn;t end months ago I just ignored quite a few attempts to push my buttons and suspect several of the incidents that coinicendencly happen the next day after he is given final warning for second time were done by proxy like the attack on DS by DK and other incidents...That's just the stuff I witnesses or strongly suspect him to have done with the identity thefts in Cn venues etc

... :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

No tantrum a calculated reckoning for manyinsults, idenity thefts, public humilatio attempts in several official govt announcements in OWF and constant harassment in Skype for months usually daily...Would you take that? What AAs tolerate that? any of it? what AAs do you see allowing fellow govt members to be ridiculed and mocked in official govt announcements maliciously?

Well IDK much about that, but you are making a public display of it. I was mostly talking shit about this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127908-animalzthe-purest-form-of-rebellion/

But it doesn't look like you're in Animal Crackers, so now I'm just confused.

Well IDK much about that, but you are making a public display of it. I was mostly talking !@#$ about this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127908-animalzthe-purest-form-of-rebellion/

But it doesn't look like you're in Animal Crackers, so now I'm just confused.

They asked me to help with forums and making propaganda and recruiting is what I do as I recruited over 30% of Doom...So I make stuff for friends and I do intend to join animalZ and help them become more unified and coordinated as 10k and below is my specialty and have been MoD in  7 different major AAS among other things... :ph34r:

Edited by Stonewall14

They asked me to help with forums and making propaganda and recruiting is what I do as I recruited over 30% of Doom...So I make stuff for friends and I do intend to join animalZ and help them become more unified and coordinated as 10k and below is my specialty and have been MoD in  7 different major AAS among other things... :ph34r:

Interesting. Well good luck with that. They could definitely use help. And a new spokesperson. 

Seriously, Stonewall, never EVER apply to Non Grata. Applicants go through more in a week than you probably went through in months. Your head would explode. Our twin hobbies are fighting and insinuating that we have unnatural relations with one another and various branches of the evolutionary tree. Your work ethic is great, but it sounds like you take yourself way too seriously. Negative feedback is either criticism or a joke. Criticism yields improvement. Jokes are intended to build relationships. This is especially true for anyone who aspires to create art.

Best thing to do with real hate is to ignore it, rather than feed it. If someone brings you a dog but you won't take the leash, who does the dog belong to? Respect the dead. Courtesy is for those who have more time than goals. AKA those who are boring.

1) No one hit Stonewall during negotiations. Both Hersh and I were speaking to Stone until he went quiet. From all we figured war was still on. Hersh has stated that he told you to have fun and just wanted to make sure we could end this on a good note whichever way it went. 

2) Stone I even offered to pay any reps it would of taken to bring you back. You know I consider you more than just a Doom mate and actually a friend. You are/were one of the really cool people left on this game. However, my obligations to Doom required me to hit you and I would do that for any Doom member. I told you straight forward hours before what was going to happen if we couldn't find peace. Explicitly told you I would be the one to hit you. So please don't go blaming anyone else.

Whatever qualms you have with WC at least partially are because you were thinking of this game only at a military stand point and not an economic one. To be great, Doom has to be good at both. 

Unless a war is really severe or nations request help, there is no reason for a top tier nation to quit buying tech specially when we have more than enough cash to go around. 

Seriously, Stonewall, never EVER apply to Non Grata. Applicants go through more in a week than you probably went through in months. Your head would explode. Our twin hobbies are fighting and insinuating that we have unnatural relations with one another and various branches of the evolutionary tree. Your work ethic is great, but it sounds like you take yourself way too seriously. Negative feedback is either criticism or a joke. Criticism yields improvement. Jokes are intended to build relationships. This is especially true for anyone who aspires to create art.

Best thing to do with real hate is to ignore it, rather than feed it. If someone brings you a dog but you won't take the leash, who does the dog belong to? Respect the dead. Courtesy is for those who have more time than goals. AKA those who are boring.

I can stand and dish out good natured ribbing and trolling but malicous attacks on skype, in official govt announcements, official govt channels, and stealing my identity to make fake online account dealing with cyber nations and I suspect the rather colorful wiki post about me someone saw and fixed for me was most likely him as well...regardless I do not regret attacking him as I left my DK govt position I loved and performed with tireless abandon because of him, broke all ties with DK chats all for the best for Doom but it solved nothing but me throwing my year of tireless service to DS and Dk....Now I am losing friends and gave up DS now so all is for naught other than I get small satisfaction of nuking him....troll all you want I view your posts as entertaining and take them in stride as I feel no malicious intent in them....anyways this thread has served it's purpose and i'm done with as all that needs to be said is has been said so all know the truth and why I did what I did and will never hesitate to do so again...I do not care what he says or do from this point and do not care what anyone thinks on the matter...If you say you wouldn't do the same if position was reversed should some steal your idenitity and try to humilate you for couple of months straight then I don't know what to say about that other than obvious things that would get me banned... :ph34r:

Stonewall, the chaterbate thing with your screen name was me and it happened exactly once like a bajillion days ago and no Franz didn't make me do it. 

At least you didn't imply that he had relations with his sister like you did with me. Otherwise he'd have had a four-page argument spanning a week and dredging the depths of your vocabulary and imagination. Nobody deserves that. :v:

Also, is this related to the <WC redacted> blog post you had a while ago? 

Edited by Duderonomy

Agreed here. If anything I said really offended you then Non Grata would absolutely eat you alive, Stonewall14. Duderonomy has the right idea.