A brief communique

murtibing

I'm presenting this communique due to the fact that Rey the Great continues to spread misinformation.

Swash Plates And Tail Rotors issued a verdict, which is still publicly available. Let me quote the verdict:

"Rey the Great, ruler of the nation Neo Uruk, is hereby declared an enemy of Swash Plates And Tail Rotors until further notice."

The verdict has been valid all the time since it was issued. And it remains valid.

Rey the Great tried to capitalize on the goodwill of one person. Rey the Great continues to misinterpret statements of that person as being final statements of the whole SPATR judicial body who issued the verdict.

This kind of misbehaviour on the part of Rey the Great can only negatively affect his situation.

I would also like to thank everyone who helped and is helping SPATR in operation against Rey who styles himself as "Great".

lmao if you think hitting me changes the fact that BONES told me that, definitively, I was off SPATR's lists and lied to me.

Did I say that you could comment on your failures? That will be two additional cruise missiles.. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You know what's a super sign?The fact that you're watching me, instead of figuring out how to communicate internally and externally like any functional alliance would.

The fact that you are telling other people how to communicate externally/internally... LOL

Yes, hilarious, now do you have a point?

Yes. You are the blind leading the blind with your 2 cents. The fact is that you've struggled internally and externally (most recently NPO) and yet you give criticism on how other AA should be ran- when in reality you couldn't keep your own AA afloat.

Now before you go out of you way saying 'you don't care' or it's not your style- the fact is that your impulsiveness and your feedback contradict your own actions.

In short, you have tremendous knowledge of planet Bob (you really do, I'll give you that) and you've failed to lead by example (or lead at all) because of it yet you are quick to deposit your two cents into other AAs buisness

Uhh, I'm not sure my issues with NPO were a result of any "impulsiveness." There were disagreements on several levels with key government members in regards to how foreign affairs -- which, mind you, is the area of the game I've always gravitated towards for a reason -- were conducted and what to do with the power NPO possesses.

The fact that I prefer to vote with my feet as opposed to bitch and moan about things that I'm complicit in for years on end -- hi, IRON -- isn't a character issue, in my opinion. People tend to tell me I'm not loyal, but I am... just to my ideals, and not to any specific group of people.

Now, how does that impact me having any communication issues?

Uhh, I'm not sure my issues with NPO were a result of any "impulsiveness." There were disagreements on several levels with key government members in regards to how foreign affairs -- which, mind you, is the area of the game I've always gravitated towards for a reason -- were conducted and what to do with the power NPO possesses.The fact that I prefer to vote with my feet as opposed to !@#$%* and moan about things that I'm complicit in for years on end -- hi, IRON -- isn't a character issue, in my opinion. People tend to tell me I'm not loyal, but I am... just to my ideals, and not to any specific group of people.Now, how does that impact me having any communication issues?

The irc logs where you were viewed upon as a racist

You're an idiot. If the messages hadn't auto-deleted prior to this topic being made, I would expose you. BONES told me, after your edict, that I was no enemy of SPATR. If he does not have the authority to speak for you, then he should not be doing so -- that is an external communication issue. If he does have the authority to speak for you on this, then you have some clear internal issues to sort out.

This isn't hard to understand. I don't know how it could be.

Under the verdict there are two signatures. Bones' signature and my signature. The one who enacted is the one who can abolish. We both (acting in concert) issued the verdict so we both (acting in concert) are entitled to abolish it. In other words to receive the pardon Rey needs to be absolved by Bones and by myself. At that time (when verdict was issued) Rey was conflicted with NPO for one reason or another. That is why Bones was willing to absolve Rey. So Rey only needed to be cleared by myself at that point. That was first Rey chance at getting cleared, but he missed it. The next chance was after Kaskus commenced attacks against Rey. Bones was again willing to clear Rey due to the Dark Templar connection (they are friends with Rey I heard). But again Rey missed the opportunity. Rey never even tried to ask me for annulling of the verdict. So operation against Rey continued. It would have ended by now, even without any terms, as everything gets boring after a while. However, Rey continues to insult us, so the operation continues.

Edited by murtibing

Well at least something is being entertaining

I'm trying to explain Rey his situation in the most simple words, but he still doesn't get it. Not my fault.

Granted: it might be difficult to understand - especially for people like Rey, Caustic or Commander shepard. We don't have a written charter and moreover it wouldn't be practical for SPATR to have one, as we are completely nonbureaucratic alliance.

Edited by murtibing