Hey guys so what's goin on?

Master Hakai

We're going to be shutting down 3-4 color spheres to be named later. Anyone that doesn't evacuate in 48 hours will be put under the interdict.

May I be as bold and suggest making the decision process interactive, a poll picking which color spheres need to be shut down, also lets ensure Hart is on retainer for daily comics and commentary, I have no issue donating to cover the cost of his services.

Shut down brown please

Brown has to stay, just for ecological reasons, I can't think of any society that doesn't manage and maintain a water treatment facility for the raw sewage it produces.

I recommend Aqua be first, the water is just too clear and fresh, no pesticide's or contaminating fluorines to dumb down the population and my god no senator can be bought, it's fucking horrible we need a bunch of tyrants to take this place over and tell us how to act. 

Brown has to stay, just for ecological reasons, I can't think of any society that doesn't manage and maintain a water treatment facility for the raw sewage it produces.

I recommend Aqua be first, the water is just too clear and fresh, no pesticide's or contaminating fluorines to dumb down the population and my god no senator can be bought, it's !@#$@#$ horrible we need a bunch of tyrants to take this place over and tell us how to act. 

Here have the LPC

I know but what if someone else has something else in the works? I would want to know if that were the situation.

This is CN, it takes 9-12 months of plotting to see if the plot is winnable so then actionable. There also isn't that many actively plotting alliances left which act on the plots rather than talk about plots.

So a breakdown:

The conglomerate and its allies who plotted for many months for this Mi6 war make up most of those who actively plot.

The doom crowd have resorted to hitting micros so they have nothing in the works.

The once in a blue moon crowd, don't have the political pull to start a winning war.

That's it, so to be blunt you might as well go back sleep till sometime in 2016.

The doom crowd have resorted to hitting micros so they have nothing in the works.

TIO and MHA aren't micros in my opinion. They both have been hit by DBDC recently.

The once in a blue moon crowd, don't have the political pull to start a winning war.

Who is "once in a blue moon crowd"?

I recommend Aqua be first, the water is just too clear and fresh, no pesticide's or contaminating fluorines to dumb down the population and my god no senator can be bought, it's !@#$@#$ horrible we need a bunch of tyrants to take this place over and tell us how to act. 

Roll brown, they couldn't contain their waste and now it's spilling all over Bob :P

TIO and MHA aren't micros in my opinion. They both have been hit by DBDC recently.

Who is "once in a blue moon crowd"?

I was talking about what's happening now, with a few alliances in the doom crowd jumping in assisting in attacking a mirco, suggests nothing big is planned soon as why waste resources.

As for the once in a blue moon crowd that's the few alliances that start wars once every few years as in Polar / TOP and I'm sure there is a few more.

-------

So to finish, like I suggested its looking bleak for a big global ending this year if Mi6 was the grand finale. Till summer next year it is then.

I was talking about what's happening now, with a few alliances in the doom crowd jumping in assisting in attacking a mirco, suggests nothing big is planned soon as why waste resources.

SNX wars declared: 28

DK wars declared: 13

DS wars declared: 8

Let's try not to exaggerate here.

All i got out of this is that Doomsphere held your hand into war against a useless AA and you puffing your chest out like SNX is a military might.

Its not exaggerating, it was an observation of the eagerness to join in with your little ego trip and morale boosting war. If they had anything planned why would they bother wasting time.

• 2 weeks later...