Incorrect Battle Reports

Tiberius

My Nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=581758

Nation I am warring: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=540189

Problem: In my most recent battle reports I have destroyed technology instead of gaining it off him, however I am still razing his land. As far as I understand it if a Nation isn't active for over 12 days I can't gain anything from him. Which leads me to believing it is a bug.

Here is my two recent battle reports from today:

To: Kadin    From: Cress    Date: 10/22/2015 2:38:13 AM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 31 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 34 soldiers and 18 tanks. Their forces razed 6.183 miles of your land, destroyed 5.082 technology, and destroyed 20.327 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,000,000.00 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Kadin    From: Cress    Date: 10/22/2015 2:38:03 AM

You lost 28 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 42 soldiers and 5 tanks. Their forces razed 6.445 miles of your land, destroyed 5.082 technology, and destroyed 20.327 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $1,000,000.00 of your money and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

and my attacks from yesterday;

To: Kadin    From: Cress    Date: 10/21/2015 11:01:46 AM

You lost 3,825 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 6,815 soldiers and 729 tanks. Their forces razed 7.604 miles of your land, stole 5.079 technology, and destroyed 20.317 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

To: Kadin    From: Cress    Date: 10/21/2015 11:01:33 AM

You lost 6,840 soldiers and 1,273 tanks. You killed 3,450 soldiers and 425 tanks. Their forces razed 7.922 miles of your land, stole 5.077 technology, and destroyed 20.306 infrastructure. Their forces looted $781,133.19 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look into this and more than likely explaining something simple that I have missed :D

Now that activity is marked by when you last logged in does that still mean if you don't collect for 12 days your things can only be destroyed and not stolen?

From my experience - yes. Unless something changed in the meantime, since last time I have an opportunity to check it was quite long time ago (but after the changes to the activity were already introduced).

And I think overall this is a good thing. It reduces incentive to turtle when you are outnumbered.

Of course there is a way you can practically force your enemy to collect during war.

Edited by murtibing

Thank you however I do have a question. Now that activity is marked by when you last logged in does that still mean if you don't collect for 12 days your things can only be destroyed and not stolen?

I believe steal and destroy are still linked through collections and not logging in.