monsters incorporated

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware they declared on us right...

The long standing precedent is that MInc can do no wrong and are always the defenders. It is unjust that they have to actually fight wars they (up)declare and can't handle again and again.

It never would have come to this, if we had an open discussion on here about peace from the start of this horrid conflict.

In the interest of all involved, might I suggest we start open peace talks here and now?

It never would have come to this, if we had an open discussion on here about peace from the start of this horrid conflict.

In the interest of all involved, might I suggest we start open peace talks here and now?

Clearly what we need is more people to step up. So in an effort to be more engaged with our world I would be happy to provide mediation services. I can assure all parties involved the utmost in discretion and professionalism if I become involved. 

You can trust me. 

I'd like to offer to be viceroy of MI6 for the duration of these peace talks.

Clearly what we need is more people to step up. So in an effort to be more engaged with our world I would be happy to provide mediation services. I can assure all parties involved the utmost in discretion and professionalism if I become involved. 

You can trust me. 

Seems legit.

I won't let my friends get destroyed buy new Pacific order.

I give them 3 day's to let my friends go.

Empty threats as always, go back to your hole.