Oculus-MI6 war propaganda.

Avakael

I as much as you friend want a massive global war.

By directly supporting those who are enforcing the stagnation? You know better than that, plenty want another Great War, but that means risking that precious tech, and quite simply nobody wants to do that.

Since this is an OOC forum, we can all acknowledge the treaty web basically demands that you ONLY fight with extremely favorable odds, and since everyone is treated to everyone, you basically sign a treaty with everything that breathes, or you get rolled. Those within the current power structure would have to actually cancel some paper to cause politics to become genuinely interesting.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By directly supporting those who are enforcing the stagnation? You know better than that, plenty want another Great War, but that means risking that precious tech, and quite simply nobody wants to do that.

Since this is an OOC forum, we can all acknowledge the treaty web basically demands that you ONLY fight with extremely favorable odds, and since everyone is treated to everyone, you basically sign a treaty with everything that breathes, or you get rolled. Those within the current power structure would have to actually cancel some paper to cause politics to become genuinely interesting.

You wanna start by all means please do. No one will though so let's. Wait til next year

You wanna start by all means please do. No one will though so let's. Wait til next year

I'm in an alliance that has had multiple chances to join the winning side, but would mean abandoning another ally to the losing side without any backup, that's not how we play this game. Others(I'm sure we can all take a shot in the dark as to who exactly) have realized this is the easiest way to maintain your pixels, but statistics aren't worth anything if it's public knowledge you're unwilling to lose them. We're also far more likely to be on the losing end of the next farce of a war than your alliance is, yet I'm not really worried about that, though I'd also just go for eternal war over what MI6 is going to have to do.

Edited by Mogar

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing interesting will happen until nearly the entire rest of the world teams up to attempt to take down Oculus (less likely given their treaty ties) or Oculus fractures (more likely given how large power blocs have gone in the past.)

Edited by Azaghul