Oculus-MI6 war propaganda.

Avakael

Rarely has a CN war ever been so lopsided.

Heads up, MI6 would mop the floor with any of you.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a feeling your precious stats will turn around in short order.

Myth, although I do agree this war is rather lopsided, you and I have been playing this game long enough to know that it simply isn't true that this is the most lopsided war.

You're a smart guy. Don't act like you guys didn't see this coming. You were putting guys in and out of peace mode for like 2 weeks prior to us actually declaring. You kept poking and poking and poking and now all you guys have done is cry to the OWF that this is lopsided and how dare we pre-empt TPF. Let's put aside the shenanigans and just accept that this war happened the way it did. Oh well. Too late to change things now.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myth, although I do agree this war is rather lopsided, you and I have been playing this game long enough to know that it simply isn't true that this is the most lopsided war.

You're a smart guy. Don't act like you guys didn't see this coming. You were putting guys in and out of peace mode for like 2 weeks prior to us actually declaring. You kept poking and poking and poking and now all you guys have done is cry to the OWF that this is lopsided and how dare we pre-empt TPF. Let's put aside the shenanigans and just accept that this war happened the way it did. Oh well. Too late to change things now.

You are correct, this probably isn't as lopsided as the FAN war or maybe GATO-1v, although it's close. However Rush made a great blog post about this during I believe the disorder war. Since the inception of the tech and WRC modifiers the losing side rarely actually does more damage than the winning side when it's this uneven. At least while large nations still have infra and land to burn.

Take my nation as an example. I started around 110kns and 15k tech. I hit one NG cupcake, and got hit by 3 legitimate fighters including Steve Buscemi who has something like 10k more tech than I do. I've nuked all four of them twice, and been nuked only by Steve, and am still up only a few thousand damage done. Steves nukes simply do enough damage that they balance the ratios out. In a few weeks when I'm fighting guys with 5-7k tech, my ratio will obviously be better. Our biggest guys are even more out of whack, as we have 25k tech nations fighting guys with 20k+ more technology then they have. This war is still early, let's see what the ratios look like a few weeks from now.

I'd also like to point out that besides Myth,who is no longer a member, we didn't start putting people in PM until a day or two before this final attack. We did a few months ago when there was the first rumor NPO was going to hit us, but they all came out long before this. I also know that you're smart enough to know that Dane, and are probably just using this as OWF propaganda, which is fair enough.

Two of the 3 guys who hit me in the first round had more tech than I did, this is true of basically everyone in MI6. The 3rd guy had less tech but was only warring me (since he was capable of that due to the number advantage y'all have). MI6 declared a ton of guys but we did a fair amount of damage overall. The reasons for us doing that is quite simple actually. One of them was to damage NG as much as possible. I have been involved in every global war that has existed in CN since GW1 (including GW1) and most of the time, the smaller side usually takes more damage once the nukes run out. 

Also, if y'all ain't using your clear upper tier advantage (which I highly doubt but can't get into CN to see), then you are far more inept and stupid than I ever thought was possible. I warred 3 nations from NG while fighting 3 from NPO and except for 2 wars, did more damage than I took. The first war where I took more damage, I never nuked him because I let someone else with more tech nuke instead. The second war did quite well towards the end, nuking me and hitting me right after to slightly edge me out in damage. That being said, he also did me a favor by having 4k less tech than the NPO nation that should have nuked me instead. 

You are correct, this probably isn't as lopsided as the FAN war or maybe GATO-1v, although it's close. However Rush made a great blog post about this during I believe the disorder war. Since the inception of the tech and WRC modifiers the losing side rarely actually does more damage than the winning side when it's this uneven. At least while large nations still have infra and land to burn.

Take my nation as an example. I started around 110kns and 15k tech. I hit one NG cupcake, and got hit by 3 legitimate fighters including Steve Buscemi who has something like 10k more tech than I do. I've nuked all four of them twice, and been nuked only by Steve, and am still up only a few thousand damage done. Steves nukes simply do enough damage that they balance the ratios out. In a few weeks when I'm fighting guys with 5-7k tech, my ratio will obviously be better. Our biggest guys are even more out of whack, as we have 25k tech nations fighting guys with 20k+ more technology then they have. This war is still early, let's see what the ratios look like a few weeks from now.

I'd also like to point out that besides Myth,who is no longer a member, we didn't start putting people in PM until a day or two before this final attack. We did a few months ago when there was the first rumor NPO was going to hit us, but they all came out long before this. I also know that you're smart enough to know that Dane, and are probably just using this as OWF propaganda, which is fair enough.

The community at large would appreciate the propaganda in pictures rather than wall of text, thank you.

Rarely has a CN war ever been so lopsided.

Heads up, MI6 would mop the floor with any of you.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a feeling your precious stats will turn around in short order.

This is the guy that said MHA would murder MK 1v1 despite the fact that half of MHA couldn't check their nations weekly during war

This is the guy that said MHA would murder MK 1v1 despite the fact that half of MHA couldn't check their nations weekly during war

MHA would have murdered MK, for the same reason collectively Oculus should have no problem with MI6.

I didn't claim MHA was a super awesome fighting machine at the time or that it would be easy, but it was running around 60% slot efficiency at the time and I had the place in shape -- something few alliances today can manage at 80 members, let alone 360. The alliance was ahead of the curb in terms of its advanced military wonders and those who possessed them were very active fighters, or people who merely needed a sip of organization. Cybernations is a very easy game, it's just a few clicks. If you're capable and patient enough in coaching people it's really simple. Before I grew up and got a big boy job and spent hours on at update every night of war, I was probably one of the best fighters in CN at my tier. At the end of the day -- throw three no-name's on me and my damage is fairly mitigated. MK was singing its swan song, and wasn't anywhere near its zenith.

Back to your hilarious comment.

I had no problem making the comment because I knew MK would never dare risk their pixels on MHA in a  1 on 1 scenario.

I simply claimed it would beat MK heads up, because it had an enormous advantage in personnel, and actually a substantial tech tier advantage. And it would have. I know it's really hard for you to not homer for said dead alliance, but even if it didn't turn out to be true, it's not nearly as ludicrous of a supposition as you'd like to pretend it is. I don't claim responsibility for what happened a year after I was gone from the alliance, because I had no way shape or form of influencing it -- and judging MHA based on a 10-1 curbstomp is really a petty argument in and of itself.

MI6 is a better individual fighting unit than most of the alliances attacking it save 2-3, who have the advantage of roughly 6-7 years on them in existence and who haven't recently endured a curbstomp like MI6 did just this past winter.

It's for the same reason that while IRON is fairly mediocre in comparison to a more organized alliance like Umbrella it poses substantial military effort to contain by itself through sheer capacity. Umbrella might even do more damage, but it would incur substantial loss on its own and IRON would be better prepared to deal with them in such a one on one scenario. Similarly, with comparisons of Umb and NPO.

Additionally, they would never dare have risked their pixels in a scrap match for the same reason no one in Oculus would dare lay a finger on MI6 for themselves. They would have their faces stomped in while the whole world simply got richer.

It's very simple math.

I know it's hard for some folks to get around.

Also, y'all claiming this isn't ridiculously lopsided need your heads check on what part of the forum this post is in.

Edited by IYIyTh

Wait people are making peace mode jokes in this war?

It's for the same reason that while IRON is fairly mediocre in comparison to a more organized alliance like Umbrella it poses substantial military effort to contain by itself through sheer capacity.

IRON isn't ludicrously inactive.

• 1 month later...

Propaganda implies there was actually a reason for war besides "Do something about it  :smug: "

I feel like this war attempted to have a small backbone with the whole "we dislike you and you're annoying" theme..

But we've had plenty of wars coming from Doomhouse or other parties with similar reasoning and the propaganda flowed.

Edited by Master Holton

I feel like this war attempted to have a small backbone with the whole "we dislike you and you're annoying" theme..

But we've had plenty of wars coming from Doomhouse or other parties with similar reasoning and the propaganda flowed.

Even the doomsphere can plan a war with less than 10:1 NS and nation difference.

No I don't mean to say anyone is capable of doing anything about it. As much as I like individuals in MI6. I seriously mean no one will do anything about it. As much as I want this to expand it won't and it's a Oculus and MI6 and friends war. I'm bored as fuck waiting here.

No one will come to mi6 defence ad no one wants to lose pixels yet. It's all being saved for a bigger war that may never come. By all means I hope it does it may make this world exciting. I try to excite things but nothing happens.

We have no one to blame for the stalness but ourselves. Let's sort it out and make cn something to care about again.