Tears of War

General Kanabis

I still hold my Senate Position, which is what we fought to obtain. I had won what I wanted before Kashmir and many others attacked, but our ability to continue fighting off those who attack us until they have "something better to do" is among our strong points.

So your main skill is boring people until they get distracted?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate that. I knew I would get a bunch of fecal matter for this post. I knew there would be the typical rhetoric (like, "cool story bro") and being called pathetic is tantamount to a baby being called asinine for not being able to walk. I hear all the advice and I am taking it all in, especially from you. Thank you.

I know you promptly ignored all the military advice I gave you, so I ask you instead, if you won't listen to anything else, listen to me here:

Never, ever believe a thing Methrage says.

As for the OP, why didn't you share this one?

Subject: RE: Offer

Message: What if i write you a racially insensitive poem for your amusement?
I dindu nuffin massah plees dont hurt me no mow
I is a poor soul lost to the lawd and found by sambow
Axept my humble peace offah
I finnah gots no mow!

my hope to have found someone willing to learn and grow was obviously misplaced negativeman-55f.png

I will aid you. Message me when you have slots open. 

Thank you for donating to GOONS

Edited by Ameroca

If by "white peace" you mean "everyone had better things to do" sure. Stay delusional spazmage.

It was more of a your side had no effective fighters sub-10k NS if we're being honest. Meth was effective at winning in that tier (and has been for some time) and that is the tier General Kanabis is fighting in, so meths advice is useful/comes from first hand experience.

Anyone who has fought him/his AA knows this is true even if they don't want to admit it. He fights hard.  

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Meth gets pummeled to the point of bankruptcy, and then is allowed to rebuild when his opponents forget about him and his friends donate millions to him.

I mean that's like saying GOONSadism fought hard because they had Umbrella

Edited by Ameroca

Meth gets pummeled to the point of bankruptcy, and then is allowed to rebuild when his opponents forget about him and his friends donate millions to him.

I mean that's like saying GOONSadism fought hard because they had Umbrella

Those opponents rely on heavy amounts of aid to keep fighting me, so utilizing my slots to also receive aid isn't an advantage over the enemy & only evens out the playing field some. If my opponents receive a continuous stream of aid; utilizing my slots to do the same is just not allowing the opponent a huge advantage over me by handicapping my nation compared to theirs. Also if by bankruptcy you mean bill lock, I don't think its happened once since Limitless Nexus formed.

Edited by Methrage

I agree with Smurf and Meth as far as Meth puts up a good fight and doesn't turtle or ever turn down a good fight...He also convinces himself he is always in the right and it is hard to stop someone who believes their own hype... :psyduck: A lower tier nuke turret is impossible to defeat as long as he is able to receive aid...It doesn't take a lot of cash to buy 2 nukes and troops and such while being only required to maintain 1k infra and 75 tech with Uranium...Meth and I have been in the trenches for years doing it, the only difference with us is we try to rise back up to mid tier but the next war comes along and pushes us back to the invincible nuke turret zone... :awesome:  :war: :wub: 

my hope to have found someone willing to learn and grow was obviously misplaced negativeman-55f.png

My hope to assert our sovereignty by utilizing every option available was also misplaced. As a natural sadist you feed off of these petty pleas and insights of emotional blunder. Why mess with such a "pathetic" alliance as is the popular claim towards our own, when you can challenge a real threat. I guess it's just far more entertaining to beat on a child than it is to let him grow and go one on one with him as a grown pugilist.

Edited by General Kanabis

I gave you peace vOv I mean I can always take it back if you really want.

And I (now) know you don't believe it but I wasn't lying when I said you were capable of doing far more damage to me than I could to you. I even told you exactly how, but you'd rather waste your limited resources blowing CM potshots and giving me all the leverage than actually whacking a cash pinata.

Also, lol at calling this a "GOONS" thing (there is no GOONS), this is one nation "pummeling" your entire alliance.

Edited by Ameroca

Awesomestan only noticed you because you were piling on a bunch of GOON inactives, and he declared yesterday. Aes raided a single nation weeks ago and agreed not to attack any of your other nations already.

And it's precisely your lack of funds that allowed your advantage over me. Where you would only lose dollars in a lost GA, you had the potential to win a million. Even at 5% odds, those are in your favor.

Aesculus attacked 2 nations, not one and it was because of this that I declared a fruitless war on him.
SMH about that last part, NOW I understand. But still, I was also attacked unexpectedly (by an inactive I had raided) and sometimes my battle odds would fall under 5.

To my knowledge COBRA is protected by DOOM.

Considering you guys were being all mysterious about your protector in your DOE thread, that's news to just about everybody. Perhaps next time you should be open about it.

Well they don't seem to give two fucks that COBRA is being rolled.... Just an observation. 

What is the Harbringer of Doom doing if COBRA is under DOOM protection? I doubt Stonewall is intimidated by this mini-GOONS.

Cobra is not protected by DS or DK, although we may have spoken up for them, as I stated earlier I was blown off when I discussed a O treaty with Cobra and DK was not interested in pursing one to my knowledge...but after Goons and them went to war we received many distress calls and I believe DK interceded but Cobra incited the war back up with Goons...So Doom doesn't have a dog in this hunt other than being a casual observer and everyone knows Doom would be in this if we did in fact hold some kind of protection agreement with Cobra...We do not, and do not make a habit of entering random wars with make believe treaties... :ehm: