NADC spying on mi6 (why?)

hartfw

shall we discuss global stability instead?

You could also sign a treaty with an alliance that raided you and then act as though they've always been your best friends, even though you've posted 20 walls of text whining about them.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VE was impressive when we fought them last war; they fought hard throughout.

Ditto, and same goes for Mi6. Having actually fought both, I can throw in 2 cents.

Sure people vomit bs along party lines and against positions they themselves held in one of the political cycles in the past, the usual crap and the usual moral outrages, but some things are just plain open and clear like how relentless MI6 and VE can be when fighting. Arguing on that is just stupid, you may dislike one or the other depending on politics or whatever, but not giving due respect to ones fighting capacity generally is harmful to ones own self. Better to respect that or learn it the hard way. Edited by shahenshah

I'll quote this post next time someone detracts my warring ability, surely you wouldn't be a hypocrite and not give me the same credit, right?

Sure, consider yourself stamped with my seal of credit. You can just quote this post. Tho if someone still doubts your ability, don't worry, just let me know, I'll tell em exactly where I stamped you. Edited by shahenshah

Ditto, and same goes for Mi6. Having actually fought both, I can throw in 2 cents.

Sure people vomit bs along party lines and against positions they themselves held in one of the political cycles in the past, the usual crap and the usual moral outrages, but some things are just plain open and clear like how relentless MI6 and VE can be when fighting. Arguing on that is just stupid, you may dislike one or the other depending on politics or whatever, but not giving due respect to ones fighting capacity generally is harmful to ones own self. Better to respect that or learn it the hard way.

I fully agree that VE are beasts. Last war was by far the best since I fought for Polaris in WotC. IRON/VE and the couple of Umb nations I fought were tenacious fighters and most were fun to chat with (as in the ones that chatted with me were fun, those that did not chat with me were obviously not fun to chat with. :P )