NADC spying on mi6 (why?)

hartfw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get an answer, but formal inquiries went nowhere

<Molagbal> Because its none of your buisness.

As such, if someone who knows them can answer, I would appreciate it

Ah yes, because an 18kns nation spying one of our little guys (and NADC gov being polite and professional about it) is exactly the same as the MOFA of your alliance, one who is a member of a block of alliances hostile to us, getting caught. Nice try Hart. 

You didn't get a satisfactory answer so you made a whole thread about it? That is surely the appropriate way to handle the issue.

This is the best answer you're going to get:

The incident was discussed with MI6 gov and has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties. The details are really none of your business.

All I'm saying is that we have zero proof that NADC has kept their hands away from your warchests, and that they got caught red-handed!

Really thats enough for me (personally)... Sengoku's relentless hostility in the matter and unwillingness to deal with it says volumes about THEIR situation though, you cant really compare the two...

Edited by Keres

I'd like to see your proof that Sengoku did it, but that NADC definitely didn't do it.

Because it makes perfect sense that the alliance that isn't part of a major power bloc, isn't historically aggressive at all, has no issue with MI6, and conducted the discussion on the incident quickly and civilly to run the risk of getting caught by spying on MI6 for months trying to get warchest info, and for what, exactly? So we can be used to give info down several chains to an alliance that actually wants it and take the fall when we get caught? I have to assume you're trolling here, because if this follows your actual logic on the topic, you must live in a strange world where around every corner lurks the neutral menace and in every shadow is a mid-tier alliance always watching.

Sengoku isn't historically aggressive at all, and has no (recent) issue with MI6.

I'm not sure why you're denying your blatant attempts to bait MI6 into a war here, or why you'd pin it on Sengoku just because they're in a bloc.

Sengoku isn't historically aggressive at all, and has no (recent) issue with MI6.

I'm not sure why you're denying your blatant attempts to bait MI6 into a war here, or why you'd pin it on Sengoku just because they're in a bloc.

If you're so concerned about defending MI6 I suggest you do something about it instead of attempting to troll us over it.

Yall seem rather sensitive when the subject is brought up. Just an observation.

How would you like us to respond when people attempt to use a small incident that had already been resolved to stir up drama for whatever inexplicable purposes they have? The question was posed, we said it was none of peoples business and that it had already been resolved satisfactorily. Then not one but two threads were derailed and a whole new thread created on the topic. I pointed out that I disagreed with the decision to stir this up on the OWF, and restated our position (which hasn't changed). I have done nothing but state the facts of the matter, and point out the insanity of some people's arguments (people who don't seem to listen). I fail to see how this is being sensitive to the topic. You are free to ask again what happened and receive the same answer.

This is probably the last thing I'll say on the subject. The answer is what the answer is. The situation was resolved between us and MI6 without issue, privately. If you guys would like to continue to spin up more and more ridiculous conspiracy theories where we are the secret power behind Oculus and we secretly rule the game and we somehow have the NS to fight MI6 even if they attacked us and we activated treaties, you're more than welcome to. We will no longer indulge your insane fantasies to try to explain to you how you aren't making sense (again, for at least the third time).

How would you like us to respond when people attempt to use a small incident that had already been resolved to stir up drama for whatever inexplicable purposes they have? The question was posed, we said it was none of peoples business and that it had already been resolved satisfactorily. Then not one but two threads were derailed and a whole new thread created on the topic. I pointed out that I disagreed with the decision to stir this up on the OWF, and restated our position (which hasn't changed). I have done nothing but state the facts of the matter, and point out the insanity of some people's arguments (people who don't seem to listen). I fail to see how this is being sensitive to the topic. You are free to ask again what happened and receive the same answer.

This is probably the last thing I'll say on the subject. The answer is what the answer is. The situation was resolved between us and MI6 without issue, privately. If you guys would like to continue to spin up more and more ridiculous conspiracy theories where we are the secret power behind Oculus and we secretly rule the game and we somehow have the NS to fight MI6 even if they attacked us and we activated treaties, you're more than welcome to. We will no longer indulge your insane fantasies to try to explain to you how you aren't making sense (again, for at least the third time).

See, this is what I was referring to when I said that.

Sengoku has been proven to be pretty full of shit, especially considering they tried to say that they never spied on MI6 at all despite there being in game evidence (see: a failed spy op,) by one of their government members on the alliance.

Additionally, I'm confused how you seem to be a bastion of knowledge regarding the Sengoku/MI6 relationship.

Sengoku has been proven to be pretty full of !@#$, especially considering they tried to say that they never spied on MI6 at all despite there being in game evidence (see: a failed spy op,) by one of their government members on the alliance.

Additionally, I'm confused how you seem to be a bastion of knowledge regarding the Sengoku/MI6 relationship.

No one denied that Petro spied once.  I'm afraid you are making things up again.  You have a nasty habit of doing that, and then when called on it just slinking off to new wild and unfound allegations,

What was denied was a bunch of unclaimed spy attempts were our fault.   Which NADC has nicely corroborated with at least 1 caught one.

So, far, NADC is still not answering how their spy attempt happened, so hopefully this thread will shine more light on the issue. 

No one denied that Petro spied once.  I'm afraid you are making things up again.  You have a nasty habit of doing that, and then when called on it just slinking off to new wild and unfound allegations,

What was denied was a bunch of unclaimed spy attempts were our fault.   Which NADC has nicely corroborated with at least 1 caught one.

So, far, NADC is still not answering how their spy attempt happened, so hopefully this thread will shine more light on the issue. 

Why are you denying your role in the NADC spy op? I have it on good word you put the aggressor up to it for your own mischievous aims. This entire thread seems to confirm the possibility you are acting against Mi6 through proxies.

Why are you denying your role in the NADC spy op? I have it on good word you put the aggressor up to it for your own mischievous aims. This entire thread seems to confirm the possibility you are acting against Mi6 through proxies.

No, don't you see? The spyops could not have been organized by anyone except Globex, and I am the president. Below, you can see me ordering the attacks. Your move, Mr. Bont.

youonlymovetwice3.png

We'd have got away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids

Thanks for proving the point that Sengoku had no recent issue with us... and yet still dug up ancient !@#$ to try and explain why their drunk looking for lulz MOFA accidentally clicked the "spy" button on Chaunce's nation... and then decided to act hostile and unwilling to settle this civilly which led to the creation of this thread...

Edited by Keres

Petro admitted to at least seeing our war chests. Impressive for a failed spy op.

If you didn't spy, which you're right we can't prove, you're at least complicit. Edited by Gibsonator21