NADC spying on mi6 (why?)

hartfw

I tried to get an answer, but formal inquiries went nowhere

<Molagbal> Because its none of your buisness.

As such, if someone who knows them can answer, I would appreciate it

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get an answer, but formal inquiries went nowhere

<Molagbal> Because its none of your buisness.

As such, if someone who knows them can answer, I would appreciate it

You didn't get a satisfactory answer so you made a whole thread about it? That is surely the appropriate way to handle the issue.

This is the best answer you're going to get:

The incident was discussed with MI6 gov and has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties. The details are really none of your business.

You didn't get a satisfactory answer so you made a whole thread about it? That is surely the appropriate way to handle the issue.

This is the best answer you're going to get:

The incident was discussed with MI6 gov and has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties. The details are really none of your business.

It is my understanding that NADC does not want posts about it in the other spying on mi6 thread.   Pursuant to that, a new thread was needed.

It is my understanding that NADC does not want posts about it in the other spying on mi6 thread.   Pursuant to that, a new thread was needed.

You could have, you know, taken the fact that we said it was a private matter at face value and not continued to bring it up in every thread on the OWF that could conceivably be related to it. I guess I just choose to operate differently.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

Gotta do something to fit in at the cool kids table, surely it has nothing to do with this though.

lol eeebil Doom trying to kill MI6

Oh wait

Edited by Immortan Junka

Gotta do something to fit in at the cool kids table, surely it has nothing to do with this though.

Damn, you found us out.  We asked NADC to spy Mi6 and then share the intel through the PIAT.

One more dastardly plot foiled by Mogar.

You could have, you know, taken the fact that we said it was a private matter at face value and not continued to bring it up in every thread on the OWF that could conceivably be related to it. I guess I just choose to operate differently.

MI6 could have also chose to retaliate. So many choices! Choices everywhere!

MI6 could have also chose to retaliate. So many choices! Choices everywhere!

I get you want to roll MI6, but you're going to have to actually be the aggressor here to do so, not that oA chains are anything new.

So this member of NADC was caught spying on one of MI6's members.

Instead of owning up to it, they kept trying to misdirect and go "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS".

The reality of it is that you've been spying on MI6 for weeks now and they finally got caught - so own up to it and attack MI6 like honorable men and women, instead of trying to goad them into attacking you so you can hide behind your allies.

Does anybody have proof that NADC didn't spy on MI6 all those other times?

It seems awfully convenient that they got caught after all these spy attempts that have happened.

Edited by Neo Uruk