Bounty on Rey Rey

Captain Enema

Anyone who touches ReytheGay gets a face full of masta, once I'm done with these scrubs in Dumbrella and Pacifica. Watch out!

If you're going after Umbrella & Pacifica, I'm sure your might will be the terror of the sub-5000 NS range. Say hi to Methrage while you are there.

Edited by Duderonomy

If you're going after Umbrella & Pacifica, I'm sure your might will be the terror of the sub-5000 NS range. Say hi to Methrage while you are there.

Why do people just casually dismiss the importance of the tier that new nations spawn into? Talk about elitism. Edited by Immortan Junka

Why do people just casually dismiss the importance of the tier that new nations spawn into? Talk about elitism.

I was a seller for two years. That warfare, while fun in the short term, pretty much ends in endless boredom if it goes longer than a couple months and you don't have any cash. Sure, grind away if you like, but all it takes to grow in the long term is to be semi-civil and a decent sport. Enjoy your wins, acknowledge if you lose, and treat trash talk like its moniker.

I'll say it a thousand times, going into eternal war at that level just so you don't "lose" is like a kid throwing a board game across the room just because he won't win. It's delusional, unnecessary, and does not result in personal or national growth. You want to know what "wars" between old nations with lots of wonders and new nations looks like? It looks like this

hqdefault.jpg

All props to rogue-squashers at that range, but anybody else is just a grown man beating up little kids.

Edited by Duderonomy

I was a seller for two years. That warfare, while fun in the short term, pretty much ends in endless boredom if it goes longer than a couple months and you don't have any cash. Sure, grind away if you like, but all it takes to grow in the long term is to be semi-civil and a decent sport. Enjoy your wins, acknowledge if you lose, and treat trash talk like its moniker.

I'll say it a thousand times, going into eternal war at that level just so you don't "lose" is like a kid throwing a board game across the room just because he won't win. It's delusional, unnecessary, and does not result in personal or national growth. You want to know what "wars" between old nations with lots of wonders and new nations looks like? It looks like this

hqdefault.jpg

All props to rogue-squashers at that range, but anybody else is just a grown man beating up little kids.

It is a good tactic and necessary once your guys get down into <10k range from constant war and also like you said a necessity for some to stay there to handle other low tier nuke turrets with full wonders and 8k infra worth of improvements... :ehm:

It is a good tactic and necessary once your guys get down into <10k range from constant war and also like you said a necessity for some to stay there to handle other low tier nuke turrets with full wonders and 8k infra worth of improvements... :ehm:

Getting knocked down in the normal course of war or as a rogue magnet is fine. Being assigned to a tier for the betterment of your AA is fine, as well. Thinking it makes you a better warrior, isn't. Anyone at that level needs to be a coach, not a warrior.

This directly relates to conversations I've had with YYM in the past. I love to be right.

The problem is that you assume I'm right. That's yet to be proven.