Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Okay so what we know here just so I'm all caught up and stuff.

1. Sengoku mainly petro spy chaunce
2. Myth spies sengoku back mainly petro.
3. MI6 accuse sengoku of multiple attacks with no evidence.
4. MI6 moan on owf and claim to have evidence.
5. Asked by peanut gallery to produce evidence.
6. Proceed to type a random log of whatever they want into a owf post and expect it to be taken as evidence.

I believe that is me being correct right? Now the only facts we have here people are petro spied chaunce followed by myth spying petro. I hate to be the guy that bursts your bubble but the 'post' random log that could be easily typed and faked, tends to not really fly. Just a tip you want people to believe you come here with strong evidence and actually have screenshots of stuff that back up your claims.

I hope I got that right because it seems that pretty straight forward. Good day.

Why didn't you just type "I don't like MI6 therefore log is fake"? 

Would have saved yourself a couple of minutes instead of wasting your time writing some faux justification.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't you just type "I don't like MI6 therefore log is fake"? 

Would have saved yourself a couple of minutes instead of wasting your time writing some faux justification.

I don't need to type I don't like MI6 that's been evident for at least a year I don't like MI6.

However your all arguing over logistics and such so I thought I would just post some facts. Edited by Alexio15

I don't trust MI6, therefore a typed and easily faked log is not enough.

MI6 has a tendency to blow incidents out of proportion. They love drama, idiotic PR stunts, and have attempted to slander other alliances before this. For some reason, they believe this will elicit sympathy from the community at large, when other drama queens have tried similar actions and failed. If they are having fun, fine, but it will only make any subsequent war, if such a war were to happen, that much more fun.

We have the confession of one ruler, Petro, that he spied once. We have MI6, who are lacking in treaty ties and well known for poaching members, attempting to use this one incident as a call for the community to disown an entire alliance. They do not appear to have talked to the alliance in question about reps prior to bringing it up on the OWF. They have escalated by performing spy attacks on Petro, but they are within their rights to do so.

I fail to see anything that is actionable by the community at large and this is all a gigantic waste of time. I am now less intelligent for having posted in this thread. Thank you for the pointless drama, and may Admin have mercy on your souls.

To my knowledge, nobody within MI6 has performed spy attacks on anyone.  Myth is not a member of MI6.  To be blunt, knowing Sengoku's warchests is a hell of a lot less relevant for us than knowing MI6's appears to be for them. 

You are all welcome to claim the logs are forged - it's well within your rights, and I certainly applaud you all for kowtowing to the established party line.  But it is an inherently ridiculous thing to accuse an alliance being targeted for destruction with no cause, who has been spied upon for weeks and had it admitted to their faces who was responsible to be guilty of altering the record. 

To my knowledge, nobody within MI6 has performed spy attacks on anyone.  Myth is not a member of MI6.  To be blunt, knowing Sengoku's warchests is a hell of a lot less relevant for us than knowing MI6's appears to be for them. 

You are all welcome to claim the logs are forged - it's well within your rights, and I certainly applaud you all for kowtowing to the established party line.  But it is an inherently ridiculous thing to accuse an alliance being targeted for destruction with no cause, who has been spied upon for weeks and had it admitted to their faces who was responsible to be guilty of altering the record. 

I know other people have more pressing issues to debate, but I would love some clarity on this.

(9/25/2015 7:55:39 AM) Chimaera approved Caligula in their request to join the alliance MI6.

Anyone can type some words on the owf in log style it's nice and easy to do. Look watch me do it now.

<Alexio> I'm gonna have a drink tonight
<Kiloist> Tell us something we don't know

It's really easy to do that is. Maybe a substantial screenshot of said logs would be easier to believe.

I know other people have more pressing issues to debate, but I would love some clarity on this.

(9/25/2015 7:55:39 AM) Chimaera approved Caligula in their request to join the alliance MI6.

And his title?  "Non-Member".  He has no forum or IRC access, and is basically on the AA because he's got no interest in going elsewhere.

Who MI6 keeps on its AA is none of your concern.  And, just for clarity's sake, neither are our warchests.

And his title?  "Non-Member".  He has no forum or IRC access, and is basically on the AA because he's got no interest in going elsewhere.

Who MI6 keeps on its AA is none of your concern.  And, just for clarity's sake, neither are our warchests.

Well, I applaud you for your creative use of the in game titling system; however, I demand the return of the "Oh, Scourge" meme to his member title.   

If the powers that be wish to hold onto their infra and technology numbers merely to be the last ones on the planet, then so be it. If I were in leadership I'd be planning for a more enjoyable conflict to spend the 10-100+ billion some people have saved up rather than sit around until the lights go out.

100 billion? Nobody is even close to that. Not even the WTF nations who saved for years.

Edited by murtibing

Why is this being done here of all places? This is at best going to bring one or two sympathetic people to your side, and at worst alienate many more sitting on the fence. This is the internet whether you have facts on your side or not, you are wrong and should feel bad for it. 

Though I do find it humorous that with more than 5x as much NS combined than MI6, Oculus is still taking their sweet time to roll them. Maybe Oculus is afraid of getting it's eye poked out, or maybe they're more afraid of losing the one thing that brings the grouping together and makes it work. People can hate MI6 all they want, but MI6 is the reason this game has anything going on right now whether you like it or not.

100 billion? Nobody is even close to that. Not even the WTF nations who saved for years.

Based off the math Cuba should be over 60 billion, if not more.

edit: this is assuming he didnt like buy and resell a bunch of land or something, but I kinda doubt that'd happen.

Edited by Mogar

According to Sengoku "faking PMs" is not a big deal, don't see why MI6 is under the microscope for "faking logs."

Oh Tywin, useless lost soul.  No one ever said that to you.

Based off the math Cuba should be over 60 billion, if not more.

edit: this is assuming he didnt like buy and resell a bunch of land or something, but I kinda doubt that'd happen.

I don't think you are correct in regards to Cuba warchest. I would rather trust my sources. However, could you provide this math (input data and the formulas)?

Back on topic though: since this thread is about spying against MI6, it would make sense to perhpas show the actual spy reports?

Edited by murtibing

Not really no, it'd just be a curbstomp.

Sounds there's nothing they can do about it then, and this thread true or not was just a dumb idea. 

Edited by iamthey

He should be just over 2 bil per 20 day collection, no?

Sounds there's nothing they can do about it then, and this thread was just a dumb idea. 

Nothing we could have done about it last war either, doesn't mean you should sit idle and wait, call out your opponents for their stupidity before your rolling and see how many of their allies stick around post war.

Edited by Mogar

Nothing we could have done about it last war either, doesn't mean you should sit idle and wait, call out your opponents for their stupidity before your rolling and see how many of their allies stick around post war.

Except, sengoku didn't do anything stupid? If they did launch attacks it would be to goad a vulnerable potential opponent into doing something foolish, or to gather information (like warchest data) which might be useful. Further, if they did it with the sanction of their friends and allies, then poking at you would seem a completely reasonable course of action.

If on the other hand, you all are just making drama without cause, you're only serving to underscore why mi6 should be the target of another war. In either case I can't see a situation in which this conversation is a boon to your cause rather than just another nail in your coffin.

Edited by iamthey