The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

We thought this would be any nice to see, we were disappointed. Oh well.

We can still have some fun, with something way beyond the sophistication and intelligence of what we've seen from our dearest friend Eddy.

Edited by Khandov

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When NPO recognize me as their rightful Emperor and I reunify the Orders (not the Sith, obviously, because ewww), I'll make sure we send you a care package, Eddard. How does that sound? There will be orange cake in it.

You have said nothing worth responding to. Once there is something that is either a) interesting, or b) at all relevant to anything that happened after Karma, then maybe you will see some more attention. As of right now, your messages are nothing more than a mashup of mangled grammar and incoherent thoughts.

I see.  So you admit to NPO's wrongdoings and atrocities?  It doesnt matter what year they occured in, it harmed many people and we demand that you answer for them!  If you refuse I will RELEASE the screencaps!.

I see.  So you admit to NPO's wrongdoings and atrocities?  It doesnt matter what year they occured in, it harmed many people and we demand that you answer for them!  If you refuse I will RELEASE the screencaps!.

Forgive me, Eddard, for I have sinned. Please release the screencaps.

So you have no screencaps, then?

Such a tease.

If the forums even still exist, they were the property of a GOON member, if I recall. So that's who you would have to contact.

While we wait on the screencaps, we can discuss history.

NPO, you held the LUE accountable for the actions of ONE MEMBER.  Who posted a FILTHY, DISGUSTING thread on the forums that NOBODY condoned.  We didn't think it was funny, yet you had the gall to attack us anyway.  And the entire WORLD allied and defeated you.  Yaridovich was a filthy nation who had no business being a part of us.  So maybe you can answer for that debacle?

Or perhaps the time you decided that red wasn't enough for you, you had to control blue too?  So you IMPERIALIZE and COLONIZE the blue sphere by forcing the NpO down NAAC's throats.  But go dforbid that VE try to set up a black sphere colony!

The screencaps will be released if NPO refuses.

If you refuse I will RELEASE the screencaps!.

They're on the old INIATAITVE forums.  I need one of you loyal, anti-initiative friends to go get them.  We can expose even more of their crimes through this

One of these is not like the others!

Pacifica? Pacifica never changes. It's always a trap. I promise that once I'm Emperor there will be cake for everyone.

I just hope that cake is of the orange kind Pingu :p
Eddard, when your done with your little tantrum your welcome to join me for some brandy and cubans :)

*due to the recent issues I've had with the RCMP and the ATF, the brandy and cigars won't be free :( *