The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

My friend, the purpose is to completely annihilate the NPO.  To force them to suffer what they forced upon so many innocents.

I need individuals to head up the following counterattacks:

NpO

GGA

GOONS

CIS

FAN (These members get special consideration!!!)

Genmay

The GGA

m

MDC

MCXA

TPF

VE

/b/ is welcome

NoR is excluded for obvious reasons!!!

What's the difference between GGA and "The GGA"? 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dilber, Ivan Moldavi, are you ready yet to defend your heinous transgressions?  Trotskysrevenge, where are you now to pump out your propaganda?  Or will you all continue to ignore my arguments?  Silence is just another form of assent.  

Dilber, Ivan Moldavi, are you ready yet to defend your heinous transgressions?  Trotskysrevenge, where are you now to pump out your propaganda?  Or will you all continue to ignore my arguments?  Silence is just another form of assent.

Dilber left this world many years ago

Trostskysrevenge Died

Ivan again, left this world many years ago

you know its not 2008 anymore, right?

It matters not what year it is.  History is a continuing flowing sequence of events, not marred by any kind of timeline you are trying to force on it.  The events we are speaking of continue to this day, even now, history is beind made.  The Armenian genocide occured a hundred years ago, but that doesn't eman we dont talk about it anymore.

Where are the NPO apologists?  IS your propaganda mchine really this lazy?  I see you have grown far too comfortable in your hubris.

Thank you for calling the New Pacific Order's Media Corps and Propaganda Department.

All our operators are busy doing something actually useful, and can't take your call right now.

Please hold while the wheel of time turns all the way around and 2009 comes again for this to be relevant, or press @ for our voice mail.

Edited by Elegarth

I suppose in an alternative timeline, the Karma War never happened and NPO wiped everyone else out. We can pretend to be in that one if it makes you feel better, even thought the Rickiest Rick says time travel is stupid.

Where are the NPO apologists?  IS your propaganda mchine really this lazy?  I see you have grown far too comfortable in your hubris.

You have said nothing worth responding to. Once there is something that is either a) interesting, or b) at all relevant to anything that happened after Karma, then maybe you will see some more attention. As of right now, your messages are nothing more than a mashup of mangled grammar and incoherent thoughts.