The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentle Persons

I am terribly annoyed, I fell for the thought that his lunacy only extended to the boiler room and lo and behold a whole new range of loon is presented here. I do hope the NPO actually notices you enough to wipe you off their boot when they have passed.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

I am terribly annoyed, I fell for the thought that his lunacy only extended to the boiler room and lo and behold a whole new range of loon is presented here. I do hope the NPO actually notices you enough to wipe you off their boot when they have passed.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I wasn't aware the warships of your nation still have boiler rooms. Aren't they upgraded to more modern sources of power like nuclear fission?

Edited by Immortan Junka

I wasn't aware the warships of your nation still have boiler rooms. Aren't they upgraded to more modern sources of power like nuclear fission?

As if a conservative would upgrade efficiency at the cost of making a penny less.

Enough of your inane prattling.  This discussion is not about fission or boiler rooms, it's about the atrocities committed by the NPO and how they can repay.

There was an offer of reparations.  That is a good start seeing as how the ASTRONOMICAL reparations were forced on the defeated AEGIS.  The AEGIS suffered 22 million NS loss following GWIII.  Countless other non-affiliated nations, and that's not counting everyone else who have suffered.  So we'll round that up to 50 million NS unless the NPO accounatans can come up with a different figure (I suspect they will have a very hard time doing this).

We can figure 1 NS point to be worth about $100,000 in CN cash, so we can start the reparations at $5,000,000,000,000 (att his point in time this should be no proelm for ones so "great" and shrewd as the Pacifica)

I am charging the NPO recruiters with tracking down former AEGIS and CoaLUEtion members who were wronged.  In addition, the members of FAN and the OBsidian Entente that were destroyed.  

The screencaps will be released if NPO refuses.  You can start making the payments to me, I'll dole them out as I see fit because I too am owed a part of this great debt.  This game was once great before the destruction of MY alliance and MY nation, and it is time for NPO to pay back what is owed.

It's you, isn't it? You are the GOONS' final victory.

For my part, I was ruined by the thugs that call themselves the initiative.  We can't bring back what was lost, only hope to make amends for the catastrophes that happened.  ODN, Legion, NAAC, and everyone else fought valiantly but beacuse of the NPO spies and traitors they were outmatched.  How can yoy enjoy a game when every part of what you loved about it was destroyed by a single  evil organization.

My alliance? My nation? So basically this is about you? I'm glad the speeches of grand repayment and big unity and whatnot are gone.

I found the boiler room discussion a bit more interesting.

I just happen to be the most visible leader of this movement.  I represent the hunrrdeds that were wronged by the initiative.  

My friend, the purpose is to completely annihilate the NPO.  To force them to suffer what they forced upon so many innocents.

I need individuals to head up the following counterattacks:

NpO

GGA

GOONS

CIS

FAN (These members get special consideration!!!)

Genmay

The GGA

m

MDC

MCXA

TPF

VE

/b/ is welcome

NoR is excluded for obvious reasons!!!

why are we lumped in with those evil pacificans?

I lost lots of NS in GW2 and GW3, send reps pls.

My noble and wronged friend, this goes farther back than GW2.  Even in GWI the treachery of NPO was just beginning.  They first had the audacity to move their pwer hungry gang from nation staates and unfairly build a massive power base in this cybverse.  Sure, they were willing to have "peace" with GATE and the the others but not with NAAC.  NAAC was just their first punching bag.  What amazes me is that nobody has stood up to these criminals and called them out for their many wrongs over the years.  And how dare they bring their gang of hoodlums from one game into this one to achieve a selfish and unfair advantage over those of us who built our alliances from the ground up.

My friend, the purpose is to completely annihilate the NPO.  To force them to suffer what they forced upon so many innocents.

I need individuals to head up the following counterattacks:

NpO

GGA

GOONS

CIS

FAN (These members get special consideration!!!)

Genmay

The GGA

m

MDC

MCXA

TPF

VE

/b/ is welcome

NoR is excluded for obvious reasons!!!

Good luck finding members of m they can be very elusive.  The members of \m/ were sometimes confused with them and it made us angry enough to raid people.  True story.