The tide has turned- creation of the World Unity Treaty

Eddard

Cybernations,

I've spoken often of the transgressions against common decency that we ALL have suffered due to the NPO and their cronies.

History as we know it is a series of event that must be studied, to produce tangible effects.  We make our prognoses based on what we have seen in the past.  And we hold people ACCOUNTABLE for their past actions.  The NPO's atrocities are numerous, as we can all agree.  What we can't agree on, these cybernations nations, is that the NPO is RESPONSIBLE for the destruction of many nations/alliances/NAAC.

In the aftermath of the "THIRD GREAT WAR" the NPO claimed total victory of the bob.  but this was not enough for theM: their treachery knew no bounds, and by forcing one half of the world into an unhappy alliance and humiliating the other half, their remaine donly the PEACEFUL GUARD.  The GUARD were interested only in building a ns, but no, NPO IMEEDIATELY plots against them and their destruction.  I have the screencaps.  NPO, you can't lie your way out of this one.

The most disturbing thing is that they are still permitted to own their lofty position.  I will begin organizing the WUT, the WORLD UNITY TREATY, to turn on the NPO what was once their greatest source of power.  Those who claim to have done nothing wrong, are nothing but bystanders that permitted evil to continue.  These individuals will be dealth with also.

And then YOU will know the taste of humiliation.  The ridiculous reparations and ILLEGAL VICEROYS that were shoehorned down innocent alliance's throats.  The GOONS the accomplices will get a taste of their own IMMORAL raiding. 

The truth is that NPO does not care about world unity.  The thugs and IOs who have run this despicable organization from the bginng claim to care about "peace, order" but this is BLINDING the FOOLS that cohabit this verse with them.  The truth is they care only about themselves and how much pleasure they can get from maniupulating well meaning alliances.  The PROOF is that none of the WUT alliances once alied with them remain allied with them- how can we forget the UNFAIR and IMMORAL destruction of the OBSIDIAN ENTENTE, the UNJUST WAR AGAINST VE, the BETRAYAL of ODN BY THE GOONS.  

HOW COULD YOU HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN.  How dare you take your place in the verse, building your infrastructure and alliances, without holding the people who ruined it accountable.

The time for action has come.  The WORLD UNITY TREATY is coming back in the way it was meant to- starting with the new NPO, lead by myself.  We are in the process of reviving those alliances that were ocne NPOs closest friends.  NPO, the ghosts of the past haunt you and they have come to take their vengeance.

I hereby proclaim the declaration of the NEW PACIFIC ORDER (WUT) and the THE INITIATIVE.  NPO can now suffer the humiliation that was so wrongly forced on so many noble alliances that now lay dead.  I hope you enjoy your new viceroy.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend, the purpose is to completely annihilate the NPO.  To force them to suffer what they forced upon so many innocents.

I need individuals to head up the following counterattacks:

NpO

GGA

GOONS

CIS

FAN (These members get special consideration!!!)

Genmay

The GGA

m

MDC

MCXA

TPF

VE

/b/ is welcome

NoR is excluded for obvious reasons!!!

Edited by Eddard

My friend, the purpose is to completely annihilate the NPO.  To force them to suffer what they forced upon so many innocents.

I need individuals to head up the following counterattacks:

NpO
GGA
GOONS
CIS
FAN (These members get special consideration!!!)
Genmay
The GGA
m
MDC
MCXA
TPF
VE

/b/ is welcome

NoR is excluded for obvious reasons!!!

Looks like you shouldn't have done the pelvis thrust. You know, the one that drives you insay-ay-ay-ay-ay-ayne.

We also recognize this as your declaration of war against the New Pacific Order. May Admin have mercy on your soul for we shall have none.

Clearly, this special person is attempting to oppress the New Pacific Order. It's just a shame he isn't in range of me so I can act in my own self defense.

Edited by NeCoHo

I want to be the Viceroy of the New Pacific Order once we are liberated from our oppressiveness by your oppression.

All rights to the Pacifican Viceroyship require the express written consent of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

We also recognize this as your declaration of war against the New Pacific Order. May Admin have mercy on your soul for we shall have none.

Surely you will rue this day, NeCoHo!

Edited by The Warrior