Latest (Latest) War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initial responses from across the globe:

zIk55g6.png

This one made me lol. I don't know much about what's going on with this war other than The Pansy got attacked & I support The Pansy. Although I'm a bit occupied with a completely unrelated war to be on a side in this one.

I was unaware I could get a feature with non-existent effort. I should try less and end up achieving anyway more often.

I got some features with my non-existent effort, maybe I should achieve more by trying less as well.

Anyways have fun with the war everyone.

This one made me lol. I don't know much about what's going on with this war other than The Pansy got attacked & I support The Pansy. Although I'm a bit occupied with a completely unrelated war to be on a side in this one.

I got some features with my non-existent effort, maybe I should achieve more by trying less as well.

Anyways have fun with the war everyone.

This newest development calls for your immediate attention. Peace out of your current war efforts and rush to Pansy's aid ASAP.

This newest development calls for your immediate attention. Peace out of your current war efforts and rush to Pansy's aid ASAP.

Thread tags say "Now with 100% less Methrage", so I feel I should keep my posts in here to a minimum. Although I've seen no indication from the other side they want peace & I have no wars active with NSO to peace out either way. Edited by Methrage

Will this involve him bounding over sand dunes and running through the ocean spray?

I really hope it does, I like those scenes in films

Not only do I wub the Pansy, but also Prince Arutha. Who turns out to have been the initial target here.

Nobody messes with Prince Arutha and gets away with it. No offense to the Pansy, but attacking Prince Arutha is definitely even worse in my eyes.

I am sure the situation is well in hand but in the unlikely event these guys manage to beat down Sengoku et. all they would just go on my target list to be hit shortly after my current opponents cry uncle.

So sorry sileo but there is no possible way for you to win this in this reality or even any credible alternative timeline. Bad raid is bad. If you are going to raid (and I recommend you do) then you MUST take more care in picking your targets, and you MUST be ready to back down from a bad raid instead of escalating it.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Tried to update it, but to be honest, I didn't leave myself room.  I'm going to go ahead and call this war poorly planned.

HqvA9ig.png

Newest details:

5crf2xx.png

I've found a typo in your graph.  Here's the correction.

9. Reavers declares (a single) war, although it is unclear if it is via their treaty with Sengoku, or out of ownership of Pansy.