The Apathy Report is back

GeniusInc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Sengoku the fearsome wolf, which picked on TSC to get out of fighting Polar last war? If you are implying something, allow me to imply also that there are no moralists to restrain my low tier tactics now.

03.jpg

II think the only think Tywin producerism's is bullshit.

Fun fact, we did fight Polar.

Oops

Go back to being the laughingstock of CN and bringing shame upon your protectors.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=125125

How exactly did we get out of fighting Polar? Did Polar somehow neglect to fight back when we hit them?

You can't tell me that the move had the respect of everyone in your coalition last war. I don't have any issues with Sengoku personally, but please don't try to intimidate SNX, we just shrug and keep moving.

You can't tell me that the move had the respect of everyone in your coalition last war. I don't have any issues with Sengoku personally, but please don't try to intimidate SNX, we just shrug and keep moving.

Honestly, if people on our side had problems with us fighting Polar, no one communicated that to us.

Isn't it amazing how the new Polar govt has turned three former allies (CCC, NADC, SNX) into what could be considered, at minimum, less than favorable relations? I love Polaris but that's a failure of diplomacy if there ever was one.

As Jrkee has already noted, Polaris and the NADC have not been party to any military treaty since late 2008 or, alternatively, since Blunity. Personally, I chalked the 2008 treaty up as an odd case of stockholm syndrome and Blunity as, well, it made NATO's transition over to the blue sphere easier. That was about it for Blunity's usefulness.

Doom Squad's treaties are indeed ODoAP.

In my opinion though, limiting the concept of Doom Sphere to the three Doom alliances is a mistake; the entire network of Doom-aligned alliances is probably the most cohesive sphere I've ever been in.

Hopefully WC won't yell at me for this :ph34r:

Edited by Immortan Junka

That war was pretty damm planned out. I was/am in Reavers, them coming in on that treaty was pretty much discussed from the beginning. I know you don't have experience at the high level of war planning (maybe you should try and stick around an alliance for more than a year, or stop begging for scraps at the table as everyone else plans the war for you) but let me tell you, we know exactly how wars are going to go from the second they start. You can continue to try and spin your fantasy how you want, but Sengoku did hit Polar, as the coalition had planned for it to happen, and everyone was perfectly happy with it. Edited by dane0

No TAR this week. Something, something, RL

WC this obviously needs translating.

"This place sucks, my god dirt is flying in from every direction, MI6, Sengoku, NADC you name I've got it and I've just been informed I'm not allowed to talk about ANY OF IT"

ISO of micro alliance willing to protect my nation if I speak to the truth.

Isn't it amazing how the new Polar govt has turned three former allies (CCC, NADC, SNX) into what could be considered, at minimum, less than favorable relations? I love Polaris but that's a failure of diplomacy if there ever was one.

Isn't it amazing how the shift in Polar's policy re SNX was directly related to coincide with your arrival as their personal Lord, Master and Saviour.  Whilst you enjoyed some protection under Dajobo's reign, the rest of the alliance rejoiced when you left, rejoiced when we cancelled the treaty with your scum bag alliance (to paraphrase your thoughts) and rejoiced when you went towards the opposition.  The fact that you have laboured for some time under the misapprehension that you have the slightest scintilla of respect towards you by anyone at all is your delusion alone.  You can befriend whoever you like, but you can never convince Polaris that you are not a total toolbag, that your alliance is worth a pinch of poop or that we should be friendly towards those who are literal Polar opposites to us.  Leave us out of your diatribe.

As for CCC, now that their former government is attacking us, you might sense why we cancelled the treaty in the first place.  Governments need to get on with each other in order to maintain a treaty, CCC had for a long time been moving away from Polaris towards their own little arrangements and that is completely fine for them, but effectively ended our relationship, especially when CCC's government worked so tirelessly to undermine us.  As all of those people are pretty much rogues or have left the alliance, our relationship has improved but will not return to treaty status any time soon.

Polaris has never held a treaty with NADC.  Polaris has on two occasions attacked the NADC as part of a coalition.  NADC are not part of our sphere of influence and it is coincidental that they ever were by virtue of treaties with former allies.  For the record, I don't like NADC at all, but they are not worth worrying about on any level.  The fact they have also aligned themselves with your new sphere of influence does not concern me, it does not interest me and it causes no rise in my fear levels.

Now before you start your usual rant about whatever it is you despise about me, I will also declare for the readers who are not aware of the contempt I hold you in (there might be one) that I think you are a twit and further indicate that Polaris is not sad that it has trimmed its allies to ones they think will actually work with us as allies.  Have fun with all the usual rubbish you sprout.

Isn't it amazing how the shift in Polar's policy re SNX was directly related to coincide with your arrival as their personal Lord, Master and Saviour.  Whilst you enjoyed some protection under Dajobo's reign, the rest of the alliance rejoiced when you left, rejoiced when we cancelled the treaty with your scum bag alliance (to paraphrase your thoughts) and rejoiced when you went towards the opposition.  The fact that you have laboured for some time under the misapprehension that you have the slightest scintilla of respect towards you by anyone at all is your delusion alone.  You can befriend whoever you like, but you can never convince Polaris that you are not a total toolbag, that your alliance is worth a pinch of poop or that we should be friendly towards those who are literal Polar opposites to us.  Leave us out of your diatribe.

As for CCC, now that their former government is attacking us, you might sense why we cancelled the treaty in the first place.  Governments need to get on with each other in order to maintain a treaty, CCC had for a long time been moving away from Polaris towards their own little arrangements and that is completely fine for them, but effectively ended our relationship, especially when CCC's government worked so tirelessly to undermine us.  As all of those people are pretty much rogues or have left the alliance, our relationship has improved but will not return to treaty status any time soon.

Polaris has never held a treaty with NADC.  Polaris has on two occasions attacked the NADC as part of a coalition.  NADC are not part of our sphere of influence and it is coincidental that they ever were by virtue of treaties with former allies.  For the record, I don't like NADC at all, but they are not worth worrying about on any level.  The fact they have also aligned themselves with your new sphere of influence does not concern me, it does not interest me and it causes no rise in my fear levels.

Now before you start your usual rant about whatever it is you despise about me, I will also declare for the readers who are not aware of the contempt I hold you in (there might be one) that I think you are a twit and further indicate that Polaris is not sad that it has trimmed its allies to ones they think will actually work with us as allies.  Have fun with all the usual rubbish you sprout.

Grub for senate.  Of any color.