A question for college/university students

GradyTheGreat

Hey guys. So I am going to be moving to another state in about a week to go to college. I was wondering how you play at school without possibly getting nailed by the multi/two people on same network rule. I am not a cheater and see no point in cheating, but I want to make sure I am as safe as possible. How do you guys do it?

With only 7700 somewhat players in cn(and declining everyday) across the globe the odds of another player being in your town let alone the same dorm are very slim. I cannot guarantee that for you obviously, but my advice is to not tell anyone in your dorm about cn so they won't get curious and make a nation. Is somewhat selfish but the truth of the matter is you don't want to be deleted/banned from the game, right?

With only 7700 somewhat players in cn(and declining everyday) across the globe the odds of another player being in your town let alone the same dorm are very slim. I cannot guarantee that for you obviously, but my advice is to not tell anyone in your dorm about cn so they won't get curious and make a nation. Is somewhat selfish but the truth of the matter is you don't want to be deleted/banned from the game, right?

This, the chances of having another player live in the same dorm with you are slim

That sounds good, but I would like to introduce people to the game. So I guess I'll have to figure it out. I can use my phone if I have to, but I would rather not.

As long as you don't interact with any nation on the same ip (the game will let you know if you inadvertently attempt to) you have no problem. There are many such nations and even whole classes that play without any issues.