DOOM TWITTER

Captain Enema

Hey guys, so it is like this...

Hersh, Banned, and a few others were sitting around pondering the meaning of life. For us Doomers, that means tech. Tech is life and life is tech. The more tech you have the more life you have. We came to the conclusion that not only do we need more tech, we definitely need more tech. The thirst for tech is strong within us, like a growing ache between a man's loins when he's walking down the street of a South Korean red light district with all the ladies dancing in the window. Well not if he's foreign, then they sit down and ignore the poor sod and make him go back to the B-row ladies. 

Doom takes no b-row tech, we are A-row tech only. We want the prime stuff, the stuff of life. Also, our lives need meaning, you can't find the meaning flat on your back servicing an endless line of fat Pakistani businessmen in a Bangladeshi brothel. No sir, that's not life, that's got no meaning. Meaning comes from work and work promotes duty and duty promotes activity and activity promotes honor and honor promotes commitment and the commitment I have to this run on sentence can't be matched, no way, no how, not a chance all yall, this run on sentence ain't never ever gonnna be beat, not by anyone.

To get to the point, Doom Kingdom established a twitter presence. We'd like to invite all yall to start your own and feel free to add us to your twitter feeds. DK treats our tweets to other Cybernation alliances and cybernation members, who are using their ingame names on twitter as in game activity. To everyone else, its just good fun. 

Join us.

Today.

Or drop dead.

https://twitter.com/doom_kingdom

I'm not a Twatter but I had to look and I want thank you for the lol.

Doom Kingdom @doom_kingdom 21h21 hours ago

@BarackObama You think you can lead a nation better than us? http://www.cybernations.net .

I'll answer,  NFW !!

I would love one of his media trolls to create a nation in this game and try to maintain an endless war without that printing press.

I did actually agree to this.  Not exactly sure what I was thinking at the time.  :D

I for one look forward to the first war started over a tweet. 

Please try not to let it be because of something you tweet.

Never thought about that before. Honestly though if any twitter account blows up, it could lead to people flocking over here.

Yes,  that is what I like about this idea. 

A few others? Does that include the lovely White Chocolate? :wub:

Btw WC, you haven't been by our forums in a while, I guess you have been busy? :(

Yes.  On both questions.  But I'll see what I can do about stopping by Old Guard again.  The pool at your place is much warmer.

Ol' WC is often in doomkingdom, drop by if you have the time. 

Best place to find me.

https://twitter.com/PakaloloKingdom

Might as well make one

What I said to TBM goes double for you, Junka.  :P