Special Edition: Polltastic-tacular

Jackie Moon

Poll Time!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the top four or five going to advance to the final round?

Yeah I was thinking about that. Instead of being annoying and creating yet another thread, I think I'm just going to reset the poll with the top 4-5 in a day or so. (Though tbh the results look pretty clear)

We're thinking about this all wrong. This has been the selection process, arguably all listed should comply, but this isn't all or nothing. Clearly the path to an ultimate answer is to take the top ten from the poll and have them debate about current events in a public forum. Then the primary processes begin where we pick the one who bests fits the conditions to earn the title of needing to be secluded under a rock.

We're thinking about this all wrong. This has been the selection process, arguably all listed should comply, but this isn't all or nothing. Clearly the path to an ultimate answer is to take the top ten from the poll and have them debate about current events in a public forum. Then the primary processes begin where we pick the one who bests fits the conditions to earn the title of needing to be secluded under a rock.

Do we really need another 28 page thread that has less to do with reality than Mary Sue slash fiction?