Special Edition: Polltastic-tacular

Jackie Moon

Poll Time!  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ed5f33fce788a8d1856474841d332dc8.jpg

So yeah, pretty self explanatory. This string of summer wars started in entertaining fashion, but quickly proved to be exceptionally strange and annoying. That said, I'm old and grumpy.

Oh, and if you like your nation how it is, I probably wouldn't vote for admin. Just my $.02 tho.

Edited by Jackie Moon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now multiple choice, included LH and duderonomy who have nominated themselves as !@#$%* posters.

Gracias. Hopefully, ChairmanHal or Myth will vote for me. The opposite of hate is not love. It's apathy.

[spoiler]It means "thank you", you lazy imperialists.[/spoiler]

Very negative poll to begin with and then everybody comes in criticizing it and other things relating to it, followed by me criticizing both of those facts and taking a dump all over everything that's happened so far.

Didn't vote, don't care how many dumb people are posting dumb crap I'll never read.

Very negative poll to begin with and then everybody comes in criticizing it and other things relating to it, followed by me criticizing both of those facts and taking a dump all over everything that's happened so far.

Didn't vote, don't care how many dumb people are posting dumb crap I'll never read.

Were you being intentionally ironic or...?