Little Red Raiding Hood Goes to Tywin's House

kingzog

Just putting it out there, quite the interesting taste in youtube videos you have. Between the medley of Mad Max movie scenes, Russian military videos, and "motivational speeches" there's some sub-par rap, Boondocks videos, and a 600lbs sumo wrestler fighting a 160lbs MMA fighter.

As my comrades in LSF like to say:

Read closely: look around your life, and see that YOU ARE trapped in the socio-economic matrix. Everyday people walk around on auto-pilot believing they are free. WRONG! They are not. They are slaves of a evil machine. The machine sucks resources and spits out growth. It eats planets and it eats human souls. This machine is called crapitalism. There is only one escape: FANTASY LAND. We play a game that consists of numbers on a spread sheet where we pretend to be FREE!

Edited by Immortan Junka

I made a more appropriate Putin image for this situation.

752489.jpg

I laughed.

Especially as I raided and anarchied the top 3 SNX nations and they peaced out with their tails between their legs Edited by Stewie

I laughed.

Especially as I raided and anarchied the top 3 SNX nations and they peaced out with their tails between their legs

Same but their top 4 and two of them left the AA, and one (who peace out with you and MeNoSurrender oddly enough) who I'm still hitting but hasn't done anything back.

I know, right?  After three hours of looking, I closed the window in disgust.

Is "closing the window in disgust" a metaphor for "passing out with your pants around the ankles"? Maybe it's the chloroform talking or maybe it's Maybelline. I need coffee.