Let it begin

Lady Dakota

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never had any sort of interaction with Lady Dakota before 12 hours ago or so; I have had several interactions with Methrage over the past month or so.  I have no reason to doubt Lady Dakota and every reason to doubt Methrage.

First you were claiming I messaged you after you said not to in order to provoke the second sanction, which was a lie. Now you've distorted the lie into me calling you? You have issues.

Like I said. The end of time. My only issue is you acting like a child and getting rewarded for it. Enough is enough.

I have never had any sort of interaction with Lady Dakota before 12 hours ago or so; I have had several interactions with Methrage over the past month or so.  I have no reason to doubt Lady Dakota and every reason to doubt Methrage.

Fair enough, but I've known Methrage for what? 6-7 years now in one form or another, either in the same alliance or in allied alliances most of that time, while I've had the displeasure of dealing with Dakotas tauntrums for approximately a month, and my evaluation is exactly the opposite of yours.

Enjoy your last term in the Senate, we can only hope you're personally responsible for III% being barred from another Senator by the rest of BC.

Is Bruin Continuity trustworthy as a political arrangement? We have Atlas poaching from fellow signatories, III% going rogue... I dare say SNX and Methrage seem to be the only trustworthy parties right now. A very grim time for brown sphere.

Here are a list of lies and fabrications that Meth has spouted (these are off the top of my head):

- Despite repeated assurance that Dre4m was acting on his own accord, Meth claims that SRA is aggressive

- Despite the fact that the LN nation, Kaznawim, declare war on SRA nation Xreyban and spied on SRA nation Tyrian, Meth claims that the SRA retaliation against that nation is SRA aggression

- Despite the fact that the retaliation against that Kaznawim was just that, retaliation, Meth claims SRA is aggressive so he called in MI, whose aggression was almost universally against SRA nations who were not looking for war

- Despite the fact that SRA agreed to tenable peace, Meth condoned the dishonorable actions by MI (running full attacks including nukes) before sending peace offers

- Despite the fact that SRA is simply defending itself against Meth and cronies, Meth continues to claim we are the aggressors.

So, I have absolutely no reason to believe that Meth is honest or truthful.  This doesn't take into account the things that have transpired here, in this particular venue.

Actually the second sanction was due to the fact, I never had to drop the first, but I did under my own freewill assuming Methrage was going to behave. I informed him to stop messaging me which he did not. The second sanction was issued before the peace talk was concluded.

Edit:

Just to clarify, the outfoxing came from after the peace talks concluded. I just sat back and counted on him to unravel. Which he did. It's what happens when you think too highly of yourself.

First she was claiming I "messaged" her when I did not. Then when that lie fell apart, she claimed she "outfoxed" me into a trap.

Me to pink? I think not. All Methrage had to do was sit back and shut up. And he would have gotten away with it all thanks to Margrave. Thankfully, all I had to do was make him unravel which isn't all that hard given his mental problems. He got outfoxed by a lady and I am loving it.

Now her lie has evolved into claiming I "called" her, since she lost and the messaging never happened.

Smurth smurth smurth smurth.

Still trying to pretend you are defending? 

It's so much simpler than you are making out.

Dreamweaver attacked. SRA refused to disavow him, refused to tell him to stand down, refused to even ask him to leave the AA. Walsh even acknowledged that he was giving Methrage just cause for war, and simply refused to take any sort of appropriate action. 

In the face of such intransigence LN eventually retaliated against a couple of other SRA nations. A measured response to the provocation, and an attempt to get the Asses attention so this could be resolved.

Then we negotiated a resolution that everyone aside from Walsh (including all the other, available, members of government) agreed to, that we accepted in good faith. And then we had that promptly vetoed by a Walsh who could not be available for the talks but was suddenly available to repudiate them 45 minutes later.

So you are the aggressors, you have been the aggressors since day 1. You are fighting for Walsh's wounded ego, and your collective delusions, neither of which shall save you from our arms.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Today started with "not more senate drama" when I saw messages but now it's evolved into the most mind crunchingly insane day ever. LD has given her number to Meth. :D :D :D

Presumably to score.

Today started with "not more senate drama" when I saw messages but now it's evolved into the most mind crunchingly insane day ever. LD has given her number to Meth. :D :D :D

Presumably to score.

Actually it was about his shenanigans. Why I tried to do the right thing and help him, I'll never know. Damn that being a Christian. Oh well at least Jesus loves me.

Smurth smurth smurth smurth.

Still trying to pretend you are defending? 

It's so much simpler than you are making out.

Dreamweaver attacked. SRA refused to disavow him, refused to tell him to stand down, refused to even ask him to leave the AA. Walsh even acknowledged that he was giving Methrage just cause for war, and simply refused to take any sort of appropriate action. 

In the face of such intransigence LN eventually retaliated against a couple of other SRA nations. A measured response to the provocation, and an attempt to get the Asses attention so this could be resolved.

Then we negotiated a resolution that everyone aside from Walsh (including all the other, available, members of government) agreed to, that we accepted in good faith. And then we had that promptly vetoed by a Walsh who could not be available for the talks but was suddenly available to repudiate them 45 minutes later.

So you are the aggressors, you have been the aggressors since day 1. You are fighting for Walsh's wounded ego, and your collective delusions, neither of which shall save you from our arms.

This has nothing to do with Walsh and everything to do with Meth.  Meth could have taken his lumps from Dre4m, who attacked because Dre4m is a signatory of BC.  You all keep claiming this is is about Walsh's ego, but Walsh is probably most reasonable, well-respected member of this community.  The spin stops here.

Meth wanted the war.  Meth wanted the attention.  Meth brought in allies who assumed SRA would roll over and are sore because we won't.  You keep claiming we are the aggressors, but the peace ball has been in your court for a while now.  I clearly informed Meth about what it would take to start peace negotiations, but he seems content to sit in PM while his allies burn.

I'm ok with all of this.  I am having fun nuking.  I have successfully EMPed both CA and MI nations.  I'll have to sell down to do the same to LN nations, but I just need to get out of nuclear anarchy first.  It's how the war happens.

Presumably to score.

Yuck.  Just yuck.

Is Bruin Continuity trustworthy as a political arrangement? We have Atlas poaching from fellow signatories, III% going rogue... I dare say SNX and Methrage seem to be the only trustworthy parties right now. A very grim time for brown sphere.

My dear, now you must surely remember one of the most famous quotes:

"Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage" - George Mahatma Churchill 

I believe that was a famous war quote. Anyway! The Bruin Continuity is, has been, and always will be, a trustworthy arrangement. It reigns as a beacon of light on this lost world of darkness. Don't let even a speck of doubt remain within you. Remain strong in courage!

I need coffee.

[ooc]Lets keep the SRA stuff to the other dozen threads on the topic. [/ooc]

I can't make y'all do that and nor can you make the others but meth/sig if you just don't post here again about it I'm sure the smurth derailers will leave. 

I can't make y'all do that and nor can you make the others but meth/sig if you just don't post here again about it I'm sure the smurth derailers will leave. 

Yeah.  Get a clue buddy.  Lady Dakota stuff is now SRA stuff. 

As for derailers [sic], read the whole conversation before butting in.  Every SRA comment was in context to the complete lack believability of Mr. Methmouth's statements.  But if we want to look at derailers [sic], we should probably hold a mirror up to smurf for the past several years.

Thought you were quitting the game? 

-----Original Message-----

Date: 6/29/2015 6:42:07 PM

Subject: RE: 

Body: I'm not coming back. I'm shooting some nukes until the war expires since you guys are holding everyone else at war. I thought it would peace out 3 weeks ago when I left since your only term was to keep me at war and white peace everyone else. 

GG you win. I'm out of CN

So hurry up and quit already