Let it begin

Lady Dakota

OOC 'Everything here's fiction. It's an IC forum.' /OOC

It is the opinion of Kingneptune that the leader of Artificial Nocturne is insane. Perhaps even drunk and under the influence of something.

Perhaps eventually when the clouds clear you can carve a statue of you supreme deity 'Methrage'.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first impression of LD was 'either off her meds, or needs to go off her meds' but of course I have no way to know the true cause of the condition. Might even be a contaminant in her water supply.

We offered to fly over our top medical teams to get to the root of the problem, but they were turned back at the border. Rather rudely too, I believe a couple of them are still in the hospital.

Nasty piece of work this one.

... You guys act like you are five. Do planet Bob a huge favor and go take very long nap. After that feel free to make macaroni necklaces and drink some juice.

Edited by Lady Dakota

... You guys act like you are five. Do planet Bob a huge favor and go take very long nap. After that feel free to make macaroni necklaces and drink some juice.

To be honest I thought you'd have passed out by now, after a long night of wild partying, screaming and sanctions you'd be in need of a nap more than me. Being overtired often has people talking rubbish. Case in point above...

Aww, this little temper tantrum is cute! You started this entire mess with your idiotic sanctions of Methrage, and now you can't handle the consequences? Did you think he was just going to take those quietly?

It's your own fault that your nation got turned into a crater. Well, you and the other chowder heads over in III% anyway.

I may be reading this wrong. Admittedly I'm not overly knowledgeable about how sanctions show on the world sanction list.

http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp

Doesn't this show meth sanctioning LD before any of her sanctions were placed?

I agree, that looks strange, but Meth did his afterwards in response.

I may be reading this wrong. Admittedly I'm not overly knowledgeable about how sanctions show on the world sanction list.

http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp

Doesn't this show meth sanctioning LD before any of her sanctions were placed?

Sure, a few minutes after this eternal war DoW went up on what is for all intents and purposes a rogue.

Edit:

I am confused:

(6/30/2015 9:27:48 PM) Lady Dakota sanctioned Methrage of Libertarian Empire with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of A general dispute.

(6/30/2015 9:49:16 PM) Methrage sanctioned Lady Dakota of Artificial Nocturne with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of Rogue Senator.

So yes...and no?

Edited by James Spanier

I agree, that looks strange, but Meth did his afterwards in response.

The screen he is looking at uses a date field with no time. They all sort out equally there.

Actual correct info with date/time stamps:

view_news.png
Brown Team Sanctions
6/30/2015 9:27:48 PM System Generated 3
Level 1
Message: Lady Dakota sanctioned Methrage of Libertarian Empire with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of A general dispute. Click here to view and post comments.

view_news.png
Brown Team Sanctions
6/30/2015 9:49:16 PM System Generated 5
Level 1
Message: Methrage sanctioned Lady Dakota of Artificial Nocturne with trade and foreign aid sanctions for the reason of Rogue Senator. Click here to view and post comments.

Ah, as a red team nation I wouldn't begin to know if or where I could find the above screen with tine stamps. 

This clarifies the time stamp issue for me. Now on to recruiting Lady Dakota and converting her to red.

Ah, as a red team nation I wouldn't begin to know if or where I could find the above screen with tine stamps. 

This clarifies the time stamp issue for me. Now on to recruiting Lady Dakota and converting her to red.

The "Activity" dossier tab available on every nation is my go-to for this sort of information.

I've never really looked into senate issues or actions before this so I didn't know that Infomation was posted in the activity tab. Thank you for the tip.

As a red nation I leave all senate doings to NPO. They've never steered red wrong(thanks for the +1 aid slot :) )

Aww, this little temper tantrum is cute! You started this entire mess with your idiotic sanctions of Methrage, and now you can't handle the consequences? Did you think he was just going to take those quietly?

It's your own fault that your nation got turned into a crater. Well, you and the other chowder heads over in III% anyway.

Again, first sanction was ordered. Second sanction was personal Methrage had the actual nerve to call my phone to rub my face in it.

I do not think I've acted irrationally given my circumstances. So before you judge please get all the facts.

Again, first sanction was ordered. Second sanction was personal Methrage had the actual nerve to call my phone to rub my face in it.

I do not think I've acted irrationally given my circumstances. So before you judge please get all the facts.

That's a complete lie, I'm not sure why you feel the need to make up these fabrications.