sra ln !@#$%* fest

Xanth

Offering to discuss peace isn't the same as offering peace, I see no reason to agree to anything other than the original peace deal.

So in theory they aren't withholding peace from you, you just choose not to discuss anything other than what you want/deem appropriate?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 ....after your buddies conducted another round of attacks and then sent peace offers. Refusing a disingenuous surrender hardly shows a lack of nobility. Your anger would be more properly directed at whatever is left of Monsters Inc.

Walsh voided the agreed upon peace with Limitless Nexus as well, separate from that. I'm not sure when those rounds of attacks occurred, whether it was before or after Walsh said there was no peace with Limitless Nexus. However it doesn't really matter at this point.

What I do know is I was made aware there was no peace between Limitless Nexus and SRA before I heard anything about Monsters Inc not getting peace and those attacks.

Edited by Methrage

Offering to discuss peace isn't the same as offering peace, I see no reason to agree to anything other than the original peace deal.

LOL -- but oops!  You forgot to answer that question again.  Here it is so you don't haveto scroll up:

Let me ask you a simple question, Meth or Sigrun:

Who brought up eternal war, you or me?  Answer and cite sources.

By the way, I am available to honestly answer any direct question you may wish to pose.  Just answer mine and pose one!

Walsh voided the agreed upon peace with Limitless Nexus as well, separate from that. I'm not sure when those rounds of attacks occurred, whether it was before or after Walsh said there was no peace with Limitless Nexus. However it doesn't really matter at this point.

[B]

What I do know is I was made aware there was no peace between Limitless Nexus and SRA before I heard anything about Monsters Inc not getting peace and those attacks.[/b]

Which is an outright lie. You were told that you would not receive reps and you would be given white peace. My exact words "you will receive nothing but a walk away".

You had peace but [b]chose [/b] to escalate this. Then you declared permaWar a d arw now crying that we won't give [b]you [/b] peace.

Which is an outright lie. You were told that you would not receive reps and you would be given white peace. My exact words "you will receive nothing but a walk away".

You had peace but chose to escalate this. Then you declared permaWar a d arw now crying that we won't give you peace.

Walsh told me via PM as soon as I heard from him after that there was no peace between Limitless Nexus and SRA, so not to cancel anymore waves of attacks until we secure peace with him. Walsh hasn't disputed this, so I see no reason to dig up any messages. However I was made aware the peace I agreed on with you was not valid on 14 June 2015 - 04:38 PM.

Edit: Actually make that 14 June 2015 - 02:43 PM where he told me SRA peace will not be driven 3% space and to consider them separate wars. He just made it more clear there was no peace between us after that.

Edited by Methrage

So basically, you are saying that you have watched your allies burn since June 14, nearly a month ago, and you refuse to come to the table for peace?

I told you we would discuss it and we did. It was decided by our side surrender was not something we wanted to do.

I told you we would discuss it and we did. It was decided by our side surrender was not something we wanted to do.

Ah, surrender. Such a common word to engender such consternation. A word we at NG have ignored long ago. Celebrating our autism, we prefer the numbers of damage output. Math is a cruel mistress, but a fair one.

Edited by Duderonomy

So by your own admission we're not holding you at war. [B] You[/b] have chosen to not come to the table and negotiate any different terms. So once again, your ally burns to the ground and you sit back and watch.

Ah, surrender. Such a word to engender such consternation. A word we at NG have ignored long ago. Celebrating our autism, we prefer the numbers of damage output. Math is a cruel mistress, but a fair one.

I prefer looking at the damage as well, SRA is taking a lot of it. I've told them when they have a real peace offer, they can send it and we can consider it. They have yet to do so.

I prefer looking at the damage as well, SRA is taking a lot of it. I've told them when they have a real peace offer, they can send it and we can consider it. They have yet to do so.

That's all very interesting, but I have a question I'd like to ask:

Walshington, on 06 Jul 2015 - 1:06 PM, said:snapback.png

Let me ask you a simple question, Meth or Sigrun:

Who brought up eternal war, you or me?  Answer and cite sources.

By the way, I am available to honestly answer any direct question you may wish to pose.  Just answer mine and pose one!

See, Sigrun said I did, I said you did, and then she said:

You're so good with citations you should get one for this.The only people I have seen say anything about eternal war are you and the nutcracker over there.

And I was shocked.  She actually WANTED a citation, Meth! So I delivered, and provided her with a link where YOU said it!

Second, here's a link in which Meth says SRA will get eternal war.  Now I won't pretend he didn't back off on that later -- it would be disingenuous. I won't provide the link since that would be work and I'm already conceding the point unbidden.  But still -- he brought it up, I never did.  Once.

And then...  POOF!  It was like she didn't care anymore.  I think she forgot about it.  Which was weird, because SHE'S the one who brought it up!

Hypocrisy?

Yeah you don't get to use that word Walsh. Never again.

You're prosecuting what you decided to call an eternal war against three micros amounting at our peak to maybe 10% of the firepower you called, if that, for the horrible crime of defending ourselves.

So I think you should help her out, Meth.  She is your ally and your Johnnie Cochran.  Can you supply a link where I said it first?  Actually, scratch that -- provide a link where I said anything about an eternal war against LN at all?

Unless you can't.  Which would mean Sigrun was talking out of her ass.

We're all waiting.

Nice try Walsh, but I never said "eternal war". You're just pointing to a post where I was trying to talk some sense into you guys, as you continued to allow your member to attack me; while claiming that didn't mean we were at war. However after that peace was negotiated, then you suddenly voided the peace agreement, based on a threat I made when you were allowing your member to attack me and saying you weren't going to do anything to stop him?

Walsh, its you who is your alliance's worst enemy right now.

Edited by Methrage

Nice try Walsh, but I never said "eternal war". 

LOL Meth -- your exact words were:

Your choice if you want to test it, but regardless of how many allies will help; SRA will never know peace.

When would we know peace? Never.  I'm trying to think of a synonym for a war that never ends...  Wait, I had something for this:

e·ter·nal
əˈtərn(ə)l/
adjective

1. lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.
    "the secret of eternal youth"
    synonyms: everlasting, never-ending, endless, perpetual, undying, immortal, abiding,permanent, enduring, infinite, boundless, timeless; 
    amaranthine
    "eternal happiness"

You're just pointing to a post where I was trying to talk some sense into you guys, as you continued to allow your member to attack me; while claiming that didn't mean we were at war. 

So let me get this straight: by your own admission right here, I was claiming that we were not at war, and you were trying to talk some sense and de-escalate by saying we would never know peace?  Got it.

However after that peace was negotiated, then you suddenly voided the peace agreement, based on a threat I made when you were allowing your member to attack me and saying you weren't going to do anything to stop him?

No Meth -- I voided the peace agreement because Monsters, Inc. ran another round of attacks on us prior ro sending peace, which meant some of my members got hit twice without a chance to hit back.  I've said this several times, and since the beginning.  It had zero to do with your threat of eternal war a war in which we would never know peace.

Well, it may be, because you certainly are not my most dangerous enemy, particularly on the debate floor.  I see why you refuse to engage --  you cannot win because your own words bite you every time.  This is why guilty defendants don't take the stand -- they tend, like you, to convict themselves with their own words.

Actions speak louder than words. Also you even admitted the Dreamweaver War on me was an act of war by you guys.

Also here is where you admitted it was an act of war and pretty much said you thought we had zero allies, so you thought we should just let your alliance attack us as they please without doing anything.

th_sra_zpsmn0l8xcz.jpg

Edited by Methrage

Oh no, you arent holding us at war, we are just demanding absurd and insulting terms that we know  would never agree to (not to mention blowing up relations with the only friendly leader on the other side) to make sure that the war will continue.

I'll say it again, no one is going to apologize to you for defending ourselves. No one is paying you for having assaulted us, you are not going to be allowed to exterminate anyone, and I am certainly not going to be polite to you as long as you keep lying! Also if you so crave an 'admission of defeat' then I advise you to find someone you can defeat, because you arent getting it from us.

Walsh you just keep doing what you are good at , running your mouth here and convincing people far from the conflict your tail smells like rosewater, we'll keep doing what we do well - wrecking you and your alliance on the battlefield. I think that's fair.  We'll see how popular you remain with your members as time goes on and they become more aware of just what you have done here, and just what the consequences are.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Actions speak louder than words. Also you even admitted the Dreamweaver War on me was an act of war by you guys.

Also here is where you admitted it was an act of war and pretty much said you thought we had zero allies, so you thought we should just let your alliance attack us as they please without doing anything.

th_sra_zpsmn0l8xcz.jpg

For the benefit of those of us with bad eyes, please highlight the portion in which I say you have zero allies.  You already have an image file, this should be easy.

For the benefit of those of us with bad eyes, please highlight the portion in which I say you have zero allies.  You already have an image file, this should be easy.

Click the thumbnails to make it bigger. Although here is where you are pretty much implying it, by saying I've alienated all my supporters. Then implying I'm at fault for your alliance attacking me unprovoked.

9b15bf22-59eb-4429-ac44-3aa93e891333_zps

Also if you don't know how to click thumbnails for a higher resolution screenshot, here is a lower resolution version to fit inside the forum.

sra_zpsmn0l8xcz.jpg

Oh no, you arent holding us at war, we are just demanding absurd and insulting terms that we know  would never agree to (not to mention blowing up relations with the only friendly leader on the other side) to make sure that the war will continue.

You must be referencing someone other than me here.  I have not approached anyone on your side about peace, nor have I been approached.  Lord Hitchcock has queried me a half dozen times, but neither of us has been on since the war started.  As stated earlier, of all coalition members I can think of, my peace terms are the easiest.  But as I said, I've never been contacted by your coalition about it.  I HAVE spoken to several individuals from Monsters Inc who approached me about individual peace, however.  Their terms were quite favorable, you'll find.

I'll say it again, no one is going to apologize to you for defending ourselves. No one is paying you for having assaulted us, you are not going to be allowed to exterminate anyone, and I am certainly not going to be polite to you as long as you keep lying! Also if you so crave an 'admission of defeat' then I advise you to find someone you can defeat, because you arent getting it from us.

Again, not having been contacted, I have not asked for apologies or extermination (whatever that is).  I haven't even asked you to be polite, although I think you ought to be.

I haven't lied, either.  Can you give me a concrete example of where I have?

Walsh you just keep doing what you are good at , running your mouth here and convincing people far from the conflict your tail smells like rosewater, we'll keep doing what we do well - wrecking you and your alliance on the battlefield. I think that's fair.  We'll see how popular you remain with your members as time goes on and they become more aware of just what you have done here, and just what the consequences are.

If anyone is convincing the general public of the pleasant bouquet of my ass, it is you two through your invective filled OWF points, devoid of fact or evidentiary statement of any kind. If you care to post that litany of abominable acts you think I've done here on the OWF for the general population to read, my invitation is still there.

If you're so good at wrecking us, it sounds like you don't need peace anyway, although I would kindly direct you to the stats I linked you to earlier.  I assure you, they are as accurate as the lyric tool and my limited spreadsheet abilities could make them.

Edited by Walshington

Click the thumbnails to make it bigger. Although here is where you are pretty much implying it, by saying I've alienated all my supporters. Then implying I'm at fault for your alliance attacking me unprovoked.

9b15bf22-59eb-4429-ac44-3aa93e891333_zps

Also if you don't know how to click thumbnails for a higher resolution screenshot, here is a lower resolution version to fit inside the forum.

sra_zpsmn0l8xcz.jpg

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the guy who somehow does not equate "You'll never know peace" with "eternal war" somehow MANAGES to equate "you've alienated your supporters, like Margrave" with "you have zero allies". (also, please note I mention your eternal war threat in this post!)

Look at the date Meth -- I did not consider us at war at that time.  The situation I was talking about was your Brown Senate stuff. Like EVERYTHING else in that part of the post.  Don't just read it -- COMPREHEND it.

actually Walsh, you said "almost all your allies"

meaning not all, but most.

meaning there are still allies he has.

and therefore, we can assume almost 0, could be 1, could be 2. Probably not 5 or 6, but most definitely not absolute 0. 

Edited by gowfanatic

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the guy who somehow does not equate "You'll never know peace" with "eternal war" somehow MANAGES to equate "you've alienated your supporters, like Margrave" with "you have zero allies". (also, please note I mention your eternal war threat in this post!)

Look at the date Meth -- I did not consider us at war at that time.  The situation I was talking about was your Brown Senate stuff. Like EVERYTHING else in that part of the post.  Don't just read it -- COMPREHEND it.

It does show you were the first to bring up eternal war. Your attitude on thinking your members can attack who they please without repercussions would be enough for your alliance to not know peace, which has caused your alliance not to see peace thus far. You seem to have trouble connecting the two, if your members are attacking other alliances with your blessings, that has an effect on whether your alliance is at war or not. Maybe when you figure that out, things can change for your alliance. Edited by Methrage