Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

Dear Bottom Gear,

Roman Empire has re-branded with a lot of new active players too.

To see you whine and complain is extremely counter-productive in terms of nurturing fighters in TE.  

Outside of Helios and Staccs- I find TDOs response to a fair war extremely childish and whiny.

In fact, I find all of your posts 'cry-baby-ish'. So please represent your side with a lot more dignity than you give them credit for.

Your favorite neighborhood Mitten,

-The Mitten
(The Mitten of All Mittens)

You're not a Kitten
Don't make me hurt you again, those precious nukes are easy to destroy.
Love,
The Kitten

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not a Kitten
Don't make me hurt you again, those precious nukes are easy to destroy.
Love,
The Kitten

Better find a suga daddy cus that money goes oh-so-fast with mah dirty spy ops.

also, I forgive you and have accepted your peace out of pity and dislike for cats (ima dog person)

Better find a suga daddy cus that money goes oh-so-fast with mah dirty spy ops.

also, I forgive you and have accepted your peace out of pity and dislike for cats (ima dog person)

I'm my own suga daddy, homie. Dawg, you ain't got wut it takes to be a puss. I got 50 million, sure. Don't whine about your 5 million. We are so going 1 v 1 later this round. Ill let you recover so i can knock you back kneeling down, where you belong (inside joke)
Heres a preview: http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=352

I'm my own suga daddy, homie. Dawg, you ain't got wut it takes to be a puss. I got 50 million, sure. Don't whine about your 5 million. We are so going 1 v 1 later this round. Ill let you recover so i can knock you back kneeling down, where you belong (inside joke)
Heres a preview: http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=352

Do not make me kibbles and bits you to the dark ages.

I am the terror that flocks in the night, I am the surprise in your cereal box...

from this day forth you are forbidden to enjoy the finer kitten things in life, such as: salmon, fur balls, and other kittens.

You are now under property of the Mitten, you will be turned into Chinese Food and delighted as an example of what happens when you stand up to the Mitten.

You sir, are on your 9th life (of despair)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Yo Top Gear

You learned the D1 way, nothing has chg but your preception thru butt hurt defeat and misery of trying to make some sort of sence of it all!  So you ran a while about your history so let me help you season your thoughts of what really happened.  You were a young blood excited and making many mistakes actually becoming a pain in the rear learning the ropes of TE.  We didn't let on but we saw your youth in your ways and accomplishements, let you ride to learn.  Your ambition got you fishing and swaying to(switching desersion) the beloved Stevie, who helped D1 and made great honors w/D1 for his wisdom shared.  So you slide to Avengers, learned how to build (only that edition), got a fuzzy feeling w/SoT and BG talken their jiv here and looking to your young ambition as a possible key to help them develope an alliance.  When you opened your AA, I was very surprised and thought well at least your at the top of the learning curve so good going salute too you.  

Sooooooo Top Gear you reached top of your game and now running an alliance in 4 editions or so.  As Cazric realises his surroundings I am sure a chg will come in the near future. Well the game is way beyond sitting on the throne, its understanding old and new laws of social grace in leadership of TE.  It's about looking at the boards and reading the advisarys most likely going to hit you or take you out.  This is a game of war a game of strategy.  Our actions in normal editions had regular social patterns of building for success, w/grace beyond game opening deadlines for war or raiding which ever you choose!  Which ever you choose and regular edition early wars are most difficult as so social grace had been a ussual allowance by most leaders of TE.  Because better to build.

New mega round steps up too the plate, 100 mil strong, leaders scramble and make their plans, well some.  Certainly not TDO build thru normal social grace assumed, Krabc was most prepared of the bunch incluing FF..  Ho hum, casual lead there.  Right away D1 spoke to its members about the money present (drilled prearedness) we would see some chgs as AA's have many options w/100mil (no need to build).  Even had conversations w/our Honored Stevie and spoke about some options he was weary knowing we look for the heavys as we did in your first round Top Gear.  So D1 put a plan together, we looked at the AA's known and unkown.  We drew straws to hit at opening day, we werent completely ready but it didnt weight much cause no one was ready!  Oh 100 mil should we wait for all to build up 15 days, no you have the money.  Catching on? 

This is a game a strategy, focus leaders w/skills are throughly enjoyed to game here.  So far my former student Top Gear, you have lead a AA which failed (FF), once SoT failed w/TDO he reopened FF.  In my opinion Cazaric is a smart man in SE, smart man in TE growing (combined two AA's last round got you TG)), but held back by his co-leaders that almost cost him devastation in closing our war.  We were prepared to fight Avengers & TDO and had a card to play Stevie even joked about it on owf.  Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:33 PM

They threatened to put NLoDN on us :/ We had no option.  Let Cowboy be clear it wasnt NLoDN but he knew we had a card.

Here is why TDO almost got whipped out:  Avengers card was played and making destruction so we approached Cazaric to speak about peace he never brought it up or asked, just made squabble same squabble everyone read hundred times..  He liked my suggestion to end this w/date but I gave Cazaric one hour to decide (while A's destroying targets his card) His mentions (gov) oh I can't  you all decide together and cant make a call on his own is absurd.  He didnt even mention to Stevie his card Stevie found it on owf post by myself.  He will learn his associate co-leaders are only a stars on the boards.  So thru the night noon a decision was made asking for a day early we granted it because we didnt want to whip TDO away to total Re-roll.

This mega war has been right on so far, Frankly (err or Top Gearly) we expected Avengers to jump in we were right (planning)!   We love Stevie we really do, he just weary, thats his opinion.  But this is a game of war, not a tea party.  So measure up, take what you have learned in your beating as I did in early days.  OP LE crushed us RE in #11 when I was Emperor.

Last, wars in this edition will be getting longer and longer, lots of cash to destroy (infrust & tech).  Make this fun not soggy we have no grudges but we know whats up and always strategising as the boards develope thru all the wars.  My opionion is that only a few AA's will flourish this round.  Once the higher level is reached by a few their wont be any prisoners.

Edited by Hoosier

Cowpie, you act like you came up with some brand new ingenious way to war. Well, you didn't and it's been around for a while. Attacking nations that are new and not yet built, then building yourself up afterwards is nothing new at all. That's been around for a long long time, although this round seemed made for it. We thought of it and declined to do it, as a training alliance it wasn't appropriate for us anyways. I'm sure other alliances thought of it as well, and none of them did it either.

You were just the only punks to actually do it.

That means by default, you're the biggest bunch of scumbags in the game, and every alliance should remember that there are no rules whatsoever for dealing with D1, or RE for that matter. While we, and apparently EVERY OTHER ALLIANCE, would not have pulled such a punk move on anyone else - after all, it's incredibly unsportsmanship-like, means you MUST KNOW you can't win on even ground, which means you're a bunch of cowards, etc. - it's good to know which losers have to resort to it in order to win a war.

If there's one thing TE has shown, what goes around comes around. TE in general gets tired of the pathetic loser alliances that repeatedly pull such punk moves, and that's been your MO hasn't it? Adding nations during wars, putting spies into other alliances, generally being down-declaring weasels, all of that adds up and we all know who you are and what you do.

So go ahead and keep patting yourselves on your backs about how tough you are.

It's just another lie from the biggest bunch of liars in the game.

****So go ahead and keep patting yourselves on your backs about how tough you are.

**It's just another lie from the biggest bunch of liars in the game.

Misery** (false accusations) and Maddness**** (so mad don't know where to pee)rolls w/Krabz, really probably the newbies effect.  Sooooo you had your say, so get over it!  Be happy!  Make less drama w/ more action pilgrim your just a casualty.

Misery** (false accusations) and Maddness**** (so mad don't know where to pee)rolls w/Krabz, really probably the newbies effect.  Sooooo you had your say, so get over it!  Be happy!  Make less drama w/ more action pilgrim your just a casualty.

No false accusations at all and you know it. You are the only scumbag alliance that had to war like this.

Compare NDO's declare:

- Updeclare

- Fair, no cheap attacks on unbuilt nations

- No cheap spy attacks

- Etc

You are less honorable and honest than they are by far. You didn't have to do what you did, and you're the only ones in all of TE who did it, which makes you the least honorable and honest alliance in all of TE. Out of all TE, you're the ONLY scumbags who pulled such cheap and crappy moves because you are less honorable then EVERY alliance in TE. That's the truth, son.

My favorite part is how you lied about no dirty econ spy ops - then ran every econ op you could, even on nations that hadn't even built yet. You put that lie in the OP just for PR's sake, but historically it's what you ALWAYS do, isn't it? Are you going to keep lying about that too?

No false accusations at all and you know it. You are the only scumbag alliance that had to war like this.

Compare NDO's declare:

- Updeclare

- Fair, no cheap attacks on unbuilt nations

- No cheap spy attacks

- Etc

BL doesnt get it at all!  Obviously his elevator is stuck on the ground floor!  Ask Stevie what this means?  Really I shouldn't make a comment here, but some get it!

o/TPC

o/NDO

Play too win

BL doesnt get it at all!  Obviously his elevator is stuck on the ground floor!  Ask Stevie what this means?  Really I shouldn't make a comment here, but some get it!

o/TPC
o/NDO

Play too win

I think everyone gets you, son.
You're about as sharp as warm butter after all.

BTW, i forgot to mention, peace was achieved at the 21/6 and after that peace was achieved one of our nations still got nuked, attacked and spy oped by D1 members (at the 22/6).

so no rule or agreement went unbroken by D1.

And of course they sent Danerys Targareon as a rogue after the war was over. She tried to apply to KrAbZ first because she's always done that kind of thing, but of course wouldn't answer any of our screening questions, so we kicked her - and did nothing else to her.

Plus the other, which are hitting TDO right now. Spies in other alliances, rogues, massive downdeclares, hitting alliances 5 or less days after they have warred, attacks after peace dates are set, spy ops on other alliances, every econ spy op possible while lying about doing them at all - the list goes on and on, all provable.

Defcon 1 is literally the lowest, scumbag alliance in CN, and that's based on what they do, nothing else. Is this really how y'all want to play TE? It won't work out for you in the end.