~CaLlOuT~

IYIyTh

The pen that writes in the night, you are done.

You have failed your duties, to live up to your display name, and worst of all -- your posts are garbage. Especially the ones lately

I have travelled this planet for a bajillion days and have not seen a smellier man than you when it comes to words.

Consider this your notice to do better or else.

You have been warned.

You have been named.

You have been shamed.

The written word is stronger than the twisted mind. As the ink dries, your true nature is eternalized for all to see. The mimic that you see adequately reflects the essence of your being. It is ironic to see that very quality of post in this thread today.

I am the pen that scribbles in the night. The book the guards the realm of men. I am the writing on the walls.

You are nothing. You leave me drier than a baked ramen noodle in the desert.

You are but a fart in the wind.

I erase thee.

be gone

Edited by IYIyTh

You are nothing. You leave me drier than a baked ramen noodle in the desert.

You are but a fart in the wind.

I erase thee.

be gone

The pen is not the Pencil. What is written can not be erased. What is said can not be unsaid. So it has always been, so it will always be.

As pens scribble in the night, your power weakens.

Its words will blot out the sun.

It will bury you. Bury you with its eloquent statements.

Syllogisms are coming.

Brace yourself.

I am the pen that scribbles in the night.

Do not write of the crisis that is mid of life franz, formerly dick of hertz --

Partisans days are numbered. I know so because I gave him a calendar.

@Duderonomy, this is a world affair -- I can not allow this travesty to remain and thus it is announced to planet bob. No more will I bear the burden of taming this beast. No more will they taint the tainted world that taints. I will become the champion of the night, I will break the scribbling, and I will do it all for those in spite of their unawareness.

Don't you guys have your own forums?

Do not write of the crisis that is mid of life franz, formerly dick of hertz --

Partisans days are numbered. I know so because I gave him a calendar.

@Duderonomy, this is a world affair -- I can not allow this travesty to remain and thus it is announced to planet bob. No more will I bear the burden of taming this beast. No more will they taint the tainted world that taints. I will become the champion of the night, I will break the scribbling, and I will do it all for those in spite of their unawareness.

The ink has dried. It is too late.

The Pen is ascending. Its words will spread. You can not stop the course of history. For even history is written by the pen.

As it scribbles, in the night.

It is not a question of existence we must consider, but a question of continuing to let a malfeasance spread.

That malfeasance is the pen that scribbles in the night.

it slithers like a sneaky snake all around the mulberry bush.

folks thought it was all in fun -- but, pop goes the weasel.

And as you write. As you engage in verbal joust. The power of the Pen grows. Its shackles are broken with every analogy, with every alliteration. With each Assonace and cacophony. 

Feel the pen's might as it engages into the skg skg ksg of writing the Onomatopoeia.

Despair.

I see that you have no shame. You have no qualms with writing anywhere, at any time, for any reason. What is this but wanton buggery? What kind of role model are you? What kind of sinister scribbling schematical smoocher continues to write when those so often put aside their pen. May you see the light at the end of the tunnel, for the night is dark and full of terrors. You shall be boiled and steamed on sight, and I encourage you to renounce your scribbling ways.

And I thought Tywin had long-winded posts with little meaning. Enjoying the tears ITT, especially since they're cloaking themselves in irony. Please continue this postmodern deconstruction of vanity criticism.

This is your doing, Myth, who awakened the pen. The first of many more to fall. The word can not be stopped. The scribbling shall continue.

Redeem yourself and apologize to the pen that scribbles in the night. Or find yourself buried in its rhetoric.

I take it back I encourage you to write yourself dry and to never take up the ink again. It's time we started treating your problem as an addiction as opposed to a behavioral problem. I am here when you need me.

Hey, if you guys want to send us money, we're down.

With the right amount of nonsensical communiques, you could hold the entire Cyberverse for ransom.

"Pay us or else!"

"Or else what?"

"We'll keep talking!"

"Shut up and take my money!"