Cybernations 2.0?

Reziun

I only just "found" this game a couple of months ago and I love it. I would have started playing this a long time ago if only I'd have known about it back then.

This is my situation as well, my friend found it by Googling and he invited me over weeks later.

I don't think I'll ever quit playing it, I hope we aren't forced to give it up, it's quite addicting.

• 11 months later...

I like to see some improvement in trades, make it more interesting and not as annoying. Maybe allow more people to be in the same TC and be able to select the trades they wish to make a set from any other members of the same circle. This way we could have some spare trades and or enough for any member to make any set they wish at that time to fit the strategy needed. Maybe allow up to 12 members (?) per TC that can pick any trades from any other player to build a set.  All trades could be used more than once and you can pick one or both from any member. When/if you change trade sets no other member sets would be effected.

This may add more strategy to the game as people may wish to have one set for collecting, war/defense, tech sellers ?. They would just select the available trades needed as they wish ( only 1 set at a time ) . Each TC would need a leader and a way for the game to know about the expanded TC when its setup. TC leader could kick out any bad apples as needed. 

If you had 12 members and one drop out the leader could ask others members to change trades until a replacement is found. Far less annoying than having a broken set like now and trying to find a fill only to see someone else drop out next week.  

Cybernations could return to a much higher population if the Development team actually updates the game for at least once every few months. This game does show some room for improvement such as a more balanced combat system, world wonders to fight over, and the removal of team colors.

Sometimes, I wonder if the development team even bothers checking Cybernations anymore.

If the game doesn't receive any more improvements on time, it will be a matter of time until another nation simulation game starts attracting Cybernation players, possibly killing off Cybernations for real.

45 minutes ago, rotrules1234 said:

Cybernations could return to a much higher population if the Development team actually updates the game for at least once every few months. This game does show some room for improvement such as a more balanced combat system, world wonders to fight over, and the removal of team colors.

Sometimes, I wonder if the development team even bothers checking Cybernations anymore.

If the game doesn't receive any more improvements on time, it will be a matter of time until another nation simulation game starts attracting Cybernation players, possibly killing off Cybernations for real.

CN already has innovative competition.

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

CN already has innovative competition.

Yet their player base is around the same. Longevity of players, is what is keeping this game here. However browser based Nation Sims aren't prosperous no more, especially with xbox, ps3 etc around. Getting more players here is going to be tough and probably cost more than is worth the effort for the Admin. A shame, but that is reality.

3 minutes ago, Cress said:

Yet their player base is around the same. Longevity of players, is what is keeping this game here. However browser based Nation Sims aren't prosperous no more, especially with xbox, ps3 etc around. Getting more players here is going to be tough and probably cost more than is worth the effort for the Admin. A shame, but that is reality.

The Xbox and PS3 have been around for most of CyberNantions existence and definitely for its peak.  I don't think Consoles are the issue. The move to mobile is more of a factor, the lack of new "planets/servers" for those who feel the current one is stagnated, and definitely the lack of updates.  I don't know if browser games could come back in this day but these issues are likely the big ones.

Broswer games like CN and PnW is still best played on PCs and PC usage has declined in favour of mobile and tablet computers. Also the newer generation is more attracted to games that give more instant gratification than CN and PnW