A Citadel Announcement

~An announcement from Citadel~

Citadel Hereby Declares war upon The Roman Empire and The Misfits.

Let's have some fun :D

(Cause it is supposed to just be fun and not a bunch of drama)

Stats after blitz

Misfits & RE

Nations-21
NS- 320k
Infra-53,642
Tech-7142
ANS
Misfits-21k
RE-11.5k
Average?? Guess like 16k?

Citadel

Nations-17
NS- 350k
Infra-58347
Tech-7943
ANS-21k

NS breakdowns

Misfits &RE

25k+ 2
20k 2
15k. 7
10k. 3
Below 10k. 6

Citadel breakdown
25+. 6
20+. 4
15+. 4
10+ 5
Below 10k. 2

PS please bring Kong back

May the odds be ever in your favor

Edited by yung flow

PS please bring Kong back

Kong lives inside of our souls. He looks up from the stars down on the little Citideleans and smiles (except when looking at Alexio). 

Kong lives inside of our souls. He looks up from the stars down on the little Citideleans and smiles (except when looking at Alexio). 

Remind me why we even keep Alexio  :huh:

You guys really didn't give us a whole lot to work with.....2 top gunners are suppose to take on 6? You could literally put 3 separate dudes on each of us. Same thing with our 20k NS. If you fail to organize a beat down that simple It would be a shame. It's basically handed to you just don't screw up

You guys really didn't give us a whole lot to work with.....2 top gunners are suppose to take on 6? You could literally put 3 separate dudes on each of us. Same thing with our 20k NS. If you fail to organize a beat down that simple It would be a shame. It's basically handed to you just don't screw up

Hey, I don't mind.... I suppose buying a WRC and just demolishing their top guys will put a smile on my face :D

Pretty poor declare again from Citadel though if I may say so.

You make your own drama scrub, pick some wars that the opponent might be able to actually enjoy themselves.

You guys do have the second highest ANS :P Sooooo I would hope you would be able to still have a bit of fun ;)

You guys do have the second highest ANS :P Sooooo I would hope you would be able to still have a bit of fun ;)

That's not hard with only 8 members.
I'm not one for complaining about wars and i will have fun, that's for sure..... But that doesn't take away the fact that RE has 0 nations above 3k infra and barely has one above 20k ns. So on our part we have a mountain to climb, which i think is a task that we can make possible

Well if you aren't in their range, you can't hit them :P So really if you think about it, it is a fair fight cause only some Citadeleans can hit the upper people (misfits) and some can only really hit RE. 

Well if you aren't in their range, you can't hit them :P So really if you think about it, it is a fair fight cause only some Citadeleans can hit the upper people (misfits) and some can only really hit RE. 

So like 5 citadel nations can hit RE? The rest can hit Misfits?

And we have 17, so about 12 verses your 8 is not that outnumbered really. Outnumbered would be 16+ vs your 8. That is 1 1/2 people per one of your people. :P

Exactly why I posted stats and you didn't dont try to justify anything

lol huh?

I would say 2 of ours are in the RE range, so more like 12 vs 6. Which if i'm correct works out the aame as 16 vs 8

The stats above show a bit different than what you are thinking. In game it could just be a matter of who was able to hit or not. Sometimes people go on leaves of absence. Sometimes the targets work out different. Besides that, I did not make this target list nor decide who we hit so I couldn't tell you much anyways :P

Your group has 11 in the 15k plus group, where we have 14. 

NS breakdowns

Misfits &RE

25k+ 2
20k 2
15k. 7

Citadel breakdown
25+. 6
20+. 4
15+. 4