A Citadel DoW

B-)

Hum.. wow!  When was the last time We battled it out with Citadel as a Foe...?  a year ago...? Two? 

i don't know... but thanks for thinking of us when planning this one...!    :P

Just one thing i noticed when I realized we where added to a war ...  it is the preference of citadelians foes for

Down Declaring by 2k... 3k... and more NS over us... even the Leader of Cit. with 19k NS is attacking one of my

nations,who's  10k now...!    Hmmm.... it could be trendy...   :popcorn:  :facepalm:   But "MEH" ...  We are suppose to be the  

crazy 'n bad DALEKS here...!       Greetings to all!!!  :popcorn:

Edited by HDSupreme

Can I point out WHO CARES who is trading with who? Why is it any of your business what anyone else does with their trades anyways? From our spy ops, we saw that WD and D1 trade with all kinds of people and we just don't care enough about it to even save them. I don't care what any alliance other than my own does with their trades, it's not my business OR yours.
Citadel can trade with whoever they want to.
OP can trade with whoever they want to.
WD, D1, Avengers, Misfits, Skaro, RE, and every other alliance can do whatever they want to with their trades.
Any individual nation can do whatever they want to with their trades.
There's a trend there.
Good luck to everyone involved in this war and good riddance to anyone trying to derail this thread to any other topic.

Very good point BL, as I happen to know Misfits is trading with D1, and Some D1 members are trading with AW. Edited by Burning Glory

There is a difference between throwing in an alliance to bolster numbers for a vengeance war, just barley out of the 7 days Free zone as to hitting the only alliances not mixed up in all the BS caused from that said war....Shy of Misfits, but they just war'd so I'm sure someone would disagree there.

I admit I haven't had time to look at everything, but it looks like OP has the top end of Citadel with Skaro filling in a bit, and NM filling in the bottom half of Citadel. Not to mention OP has serious skills on the battle field so from that stand point it seems like a legit war to me.

GL to all, should be an interesting war.

BG

You're the only person saying it was a vengeance war but in reality it was only a war to keep the playing field even. If Avengers had gotten just one more collection in, they would have rolled over the same alliances they had rolled early every round since their founding and their ability to accumulate large sums of cash reserves earlier than most is the main reason they were able too. TPC, WD's and OP can confirm this, D1 stated they pursued it to help keep the teams balanced throughout the round. This is obvious and i can get some of these alliance leaders to confirm it if you'd like, I'm sure some of them will gladly do it if it means you'll quit this constant lying to undermine their efforts to help keep TE fun and fair for everyone.

But seriously, you should cut the lies to make these veteran alliances look like the devil incarnated. You've been sucking up to everyone and anyone who will allow you to kiss their behind and you're constantly doing this even on these forums, I'm sure people like Alexio like it but no one cares if you're trying to suck up so they will support you and TDO when you're on the receiving end of getting rolled, the day that happens is the day everyone will see Citadel and TDO as the same alliance and will be dealt with as a single entity, Avengers have this same mentality but we don't play SE, in TE we just war, we don't ask other alliances if its alright to attack them, and we don't ask others if they will be attacking your own alliance like you've been doing. This is TE, not SE and you'll learn this in time, even if it means the hard way. TDO have shown their colors and you'll be dealt with accordingly by the full wrath of the TE veterans.

When D1/WD's fought Avengers/NM, it was all of their first war, all of these alliances had just finished a 7 day build but keep trying to pretend it wasn't fair for NM, did they need another 7 days? Your reasons are incredible ridiculous and the fact that NM just came out of war prior to this war confirms it. This war is far worst for NM than D1/WD using all of their inexperienced members to hit them with but keep pretending you know everything, you just don't want to jeopardize your relationship with Citadel so we'll call you a hypocrite for supporting this down declare by Citadel on NM and opposing the D1/WD down declare on NM, not that anyone will be surprised by your bias. Everyone knows you're trying to suck up to Citadel and you're constantly kissing Avengers behinds.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

There is a difference between throwing in an alliance to bolster numbers for a vengeance war, just barley out of the 7 days Free zone as to hitting the only alliances not mixed up in all the BS caused from that said war....Shy of Misfits, but they just war'd so I'm sure someone would disagree there.

I admit I haven't had time to look at everything, but it looks like OP has the top end of Citadel with Skaro filling in a bit, and NM filling in the bottom half of Citadel. Not to mention OP has serious skills on the battle field so from that stand point it seems like a legit war to me.

GL to all, should be an interesting war.

BG

Filling the bottom half? Dude, most of our guys just fought Roman Empire. We are broke ass bitches. Add NLON if they wanted to fill their lower half. Or alpha Wolves. Its okay, I get out of anarchy tommorow, Ill be visiting your lower half, citadel.

You're the only person saying it was a vengeance war but in reality it was only a war to keep the playing field even. If Avengers had gotten just one more collection in, they would have rolled over the same alliances they had rolled early every round since their founding and their ability to accumulate large sums of cash reserves earlier than most is the main reason they were able too. TPC, WD's and OP can confirm this, D1 stated they pursued it to help keep the teams balanced throughout the round. This is obvious and i can get some of these alliance leaders to confirm it if you'd like, I'm sure some of them will gladly do it if it means you'll quit this constant lying to undermine their efforts to help keep TE fun and fair for everyone.

But seriously, you should cut the lies to make these veteran alliances look like the devil incarnated. You've been sucking up to everyone and anyone who will allow you to kiss their behind and you're constantly doing this even on these forums, I'm sure people like Alexio like it but no one cares if you're trying to suck up so they will support you and TDO when you're on the receiving end of getting rolled, the day that happens is the day everyone will see Citadel and TDO as the same alliance and will be dealt with as a single entity, Avengers have this same mentality but we don't play SE, in TE we just war, we don't ask other alliances if its alright to attack them, and we don't ask others if they will be attacking your own alliance like you've been doing. This is TE, not SE and you'll learn this in time, even if it means the hard way. TDO have shown their colors and you'll be dealt with accordingly by the full wrath of the TE veterans.

When D1/WD's fought Avengers/NM, it was all of their first war, all of these alliances had just finished a 7 day build but keep trying to pretend it wasn't fair for NM, did they need another 7 days? Your reasons are incredible ridiculous and the fact that NM just came out of war prior to this war confirms it. This war is far worst for NM than D1/WD using all of their inexperienced members to hit them with but keep pretending you know everything, you just don't want to jeopardize your relationship with Citadel so we'll call you a hypocrite for supporting this down declare by Citadel on NM and opposing the D1/WD down declare on NM, not that anyone will be surprised by your bias. Everyone knows you're trying to suck up to Citadel and you're constantly kissing Avengers behinds.

It was a vengeance war, you even admitted as much in several topics.....although you didn't use the term vengeance.Your way around that was to phrase it instead of using a single word to describe said war. In case you have forgotten I can go copy and paste several of your statements of how this was giving back to them what they do every round. So yeah, it was a vengeance war. Even with out you stating as much in various post about payback, it's obvious that's what it was.

I am glad that you all but admitted this was a bloc formed to stop TA from building. So I guess this is going to happen every Round? Edited by Burning Glory

Can I point out WHO CARES who is trading with who? Why is it any of your business what anyone else does with their trades anyways? From our spy ops, we saw that WD and D1 trade with all kinds of people and we just don't care enough about it to even save them. I don't care what any alliance other than my own does with their trades, it's not my business OR yours.

WD, D1, Avengers, Misfits, Skaro, RE, and every other alliance can do whatever they want to with their trades.

There's a trend there.

Good luck to everyone involved in this war and good riddance to anyone trying to derail this thread to any other topic.

Can I point out WHO CARES who has more warchest than who? Why is it any of anyone's business what anyone else does with their warchest anyways? From our spy ops, we saw that WD and D1 warchest at all kinds of levels and we just don't care enough about it to even save them. I don't care what any alliance other than my own does with their warchest, it's not my business OR anyone else's.

Citadel can warchest any way they want to.
OP can warchest any way they want to.
WD, D1, Avengers, Misfits, Skaro, RE, and every other alliance can warchest any way they want to.
Any individual nation can can warchest any way they want to.

There's a trend there.

Good luck to everyone involved in this war and good riddance to anyone trying to derail this thread to any stupid whining about other people's warchests.

It was a vengeance war, you even admitted as much in several topics.....although you didn't use the term vengeance.Your way around that was to phrase it instead of using a single word to describe said war. In case you have forgotten I can go copy and paste several of your statements of how this was giving back to them what they do every round. So yeah, it was a vengeance war. Even with out you stating as much in various post about payback, it's obvious that's what it was.

I am glad that you all but admitted this was a bloc formed to stop TA from building. So I guess this is going to happen every Round?

If you have evidence of these alliances holding a coalition block then show it? If not, STFU with your lies and propaganda already, just because two alliances go to war together does not mean they hold any treaties, maybe you're a noob to TE but this isn't the first time two alliances have gone to war together but keep acting like it is. If anyone has a block its Avengers and TDO, you both trade together, last round the members of AOW went to war for Avengers, your members alliance hop from TDO to Avengers and vice verse, and the biggest reason of all is that you yourself stated you hit D1/WD's for their war on Avengers so you shouldn't thrown stones when you live in a glass house.

Also you can stop pretending i speak for these alliances, the facts are D1/WD hit TA to keep the playing field even, and Cowboy said it was only to keep the playing field even who is a government representative of one of the alliances. I don't speak for these alliances in any official representation, I'm no government member of any alliance if you hadn't noticed so lets not get too overboard with everything i say about them is official and approved by their governments. Your desperation to use anything and everything anyone says even if they do not officially speak for those alliances is that, desperate, you will use anything anyone says to help support your propaganda against those alliances. But keep trying...

I doubt the same alliances will roll Avengers early next round, I'm guessing they don't care about Avengers anymore and have someone else in mind.

There's a trend there.

The fact these rogues are trading with TDO members is the reasons why they care. You're sending rogues to do your dirty work like the cowards you's are and have only proven everyone to be. First war, biggest down declare of all time, and uses nukes on multiple non-nuclear nations. Yourself supported Spider Mans suicide hit on Misfits and he was trading with TDO, but don't worry, we know you's aren't alone in these cowardly opportunist attacks, and we know who the Avenger member that is involved in this too.

To: Kaboom101 From: Peter Parker Date: 5/11/2015 7:49:46 PM

Subject: RE: Spy Operation Attack
And after all the preaching and BS slinging you do in the OWF about the Avengers.

I really hope you are too stupid to think it hasn't gone unnoticed either. You and your buddy in Defcon 1 are about to have a visitor or 2 just for that little stunt.

Your friendly neighborhood Spder Man

Of course after some modifications of accusations I pull out the beautiful part of this guy acting on his own behalf stating his affiliation to avengers. Avengers could you have a fair game and not give me anymore rogues? It would be great to have a fair round.

Of course after some modifications of accusations I pull out the beautiful part of this guy acting on his own behalf stating his affiliation to avengers. Avengers could you have a fair game and not give me anymore rogues? It would be great to have a fair round.

You spied him, remember? That has been a cb since the very beginning of cn. You were so worried about his trades and his warchest, neither of which are your business, that you gave him all the reason he needed. That's just cause and effect.

Just for once, take credit for what you do. The avengers have been far more fair than what you and the rest of your friends do. At least they don't put spies in other alliances, do prewar econ spy ops or obsessively worry about what others do with their nations.

You spied him, remember? That has been a cb since the very beginning of cn. You were so worried about his trades and his warchest, neither of which are your business, that you gave him all the reason he needed. That's just cause and effect.

Just for once, take credit for what you do. The avengers have been far more fair than what you and the rest of your friends do. At least they don't put spies in other alliances, do prewar econ spy ops or obsessively worry about what others do with their nation

Yet he wants to attack for what Kaboom has said about Avengers on the OWF.

You either think we are stupid or you have some serious problems, this is what your first round? and you are trying to pull fast ones on people that have been here from the start.

Yet he wants to attack for what Kaboom has said about Avengers on the OWF.
You either think we are stupid or you have some serious problems, this is what your first round? and you are trying to pull fast ones on people that have been here from the start.

Yeah it certainly seems he had multiple reasons for his actions, doesn't he? Let's not forget the alliance name he chose and your alliance's proud admission of spying him. Spin much?

It ain't me pulling any fast ones. No spies in other alliances. No spy ops out of war. Never any econ spy ops. I even try to be friendly with those I'm at war with (ooc: because games are supposed to be fun), although it's certainly not always appreciated.

I also use rational thinking and real in-game events to form my conclusions and decisions - and not paranoid worries about the trades and warchests of anyone outside my own alliance. I'll call all of the above as I honestly see it, too.

How does every thread turn into something about avengers/wd/D1 and Co. I mean we stay of out of this stuff for a reason it's bloody petty on all fronts. I mean no one is looking clean in this. The reason we stay out of it is because cnte was supposed to be a place which is fun, a place where grudges and politics aren't really meant to come into play. Have you all forgotten about this? We at Citadel haven't. It's seriously getting to the point where more people are going to leave cnte because of this crap.

Also we attacked OP/Skaro/NM because we are staying out of this. So that doesn't leave many targets so yes we have to clump people together. Does that make us bad for staying out of this some will say yes others say no. End of the day you all need to wake up and remember that cnte is meant to be a fun no grudge place, and general meant to be pretty void on politics.

How does every thread turn into something about avengers/wd/D1 and Co. I mean we stay of out of this stuff for a reason it's bloody petty on all fronts. I mean no one is looking clean in this. The reason we stay out of it is because cnte was supposed to be a place which is fun, a place where grudges and politics aren't really meant to come into play. Have you all forgotten about this? We at Citadel haven't. It's seriously getting to the point where more people are going to leave cnte because of this crap.

Also we attacked OP/Skaro/NM because we are staying out of this. So that doesn't leave many targets so yes we have to clump people together. Does that make us bad for staying out of this some will say yes others say no. End of the day you all need to wake up and remember that cnte is meant to be a fun no grudge place, and general meant to be pretty void on politics.

What are you even talking about? Stay out of what exactly? Its just sounds like an excuse to build your alliance while everyone else wars. Next round, i hope some of these alliances hit Citadel just to remind them that we're all playing TE, not something you seem to think where everyone else has secret treaties and blocks going on. TDO/Avengers have only escalated this because many know what Avengers are capable of and two alliances came together early to stop them before they could roll anyone and everyone at will, i don't see any problem with this, in fact its doesn't get any more TE than that. Citadel have done nothing but sat on the side line and complained when the opportunity arise like you're doing right now, why don't you just attack whoever you want, hell, we all know you want to take TDO's side so hit D1 or WD's or TPC, none of the TE vets care what you do because they're playing TE. All they ask for is not to make massive down declares so they have no chance of fighting back, this is not fun for anyone and its the main reason for driving people away from the game, exactly like this DoW you've made but i know OP and Skaro can take beat downs but NM seem to be shrinking more and more from every beat down they're getting and this one will prove to be their biggest one so lets not complain about whose chasing people away, you're no angel. ANd come to think of it, when was the last time Citadel fought Avengers? Citadel and TDO seem to be the only alliances that think there are blocks going on and you only prove this by having Citadel sit on the sideline and TDO forms to help Avengers. Why don't you go one step further and ignore the grudges, hit whoever you want at anytime you want if the stats are as fair as possible, no one but TDO and Average will care because they're the only alliances not playing TE and it seems Citadel aren't as well.

TE and SE have been declining in numbers for years now so don't point the finger at anyone person, only a very small fraction of TE players actually come onto the forums and most of them have been around for years and will likely still be around for years. The nature of the game will be the main reason why people leave, its a war game and not everyone has equal skill, organization and education so people will lose a lot of wars and some people can only take so much of it, combined with the politics, even the most advanced people can be driven away, its just the nature of the game, you'll have your ups and downs in playing this game. Not to mention its a browser game that is 9-10 years old now, there are free new games being created everyday so of course the numbers would be declining, 99.99% of games are declining in membership by the day that are this old so lets not get too carried away about only people who argue on the forums being responsible for the decline. Look at all the factors involved, not just the forum politics.

What are you even talking about? Stay out of what exactly? Its just sounds like an excuse to build your alliance while everyone else wars. Next round, i hope some of these alliances hit Citadel just to remind them that we're all playing TE, not something you seem to think where everyone else has secret treaties and blocks going on. TDO/Avengers have only escalated this because many know what Avengers are capable of and two alliances came together early to stop them before they could roll anyone and everyone at will, i don't see any problem with this, in fact its doesn't get any more TE than that. Citadel have done nothing but sat on the side line and complained when the opportunity arise like you're doing right now, why don't you just attack whoever you want, hell, we all know you want to take TDO's side so hit D1 or WD's or TPC, none of the TE vets care what you do because they're playing TE. All they ask for is not to make massive down declares so they have no chance of fighting back, this is not fun for anyone and its the main reason for driving people away from the game, exactly like this DoW you've made but i know OP and Skaro can take beat downs but NM seem to be shrinking more and more from every beat down they're getting and this one will prove to be their biggest one so lets not complain about whose chasing people away, you're no angel. ANd come to think of it, when was the last time Citadel fought Avengers? Citadel and TDO seem to be the only alliances that think there are blocks going on and you only prove this by having Citadel sit on the sideline and TDO forms to help Avengers. Why don't you go one step further and ignore the grudges, hit whoever you want at anytime you want if the stats are as fair as possible, no one but TDO and Average will care because they're the only alliances not playing TE and it seems Citadel aren't as well.

TE and SE have been declining in numbers for years now so don't point the finger at anyone person, only a very small fraction of TE players actually come onto the forums and most of them have been around for years and will likely still be around for years. The nature of the game will be the main reason why people leave, its a war game and not everyone has equal skill, organization and education so people will lose a lot of wars and some people can only take so much of it, combined with the politics, even the most advanced people can be driven away, its just the nature of the game, you'll have your ups and downs in playing this game. Not to mention its a browser game that is 9-10 years old now, there are free new games being created everyday so of course the numbers would be declining, 99.99% of games are declining in membership by the day that are this old so lets not get too carried away about only people who argue on the forums being responsible for the decline. Look at all the factors involved, not just the forum politics.

I literally could not stop laughing. Thanks for the entertainment! 

I find it funny that Citadel will avoid fighting TPC, D1, WD's, TDO and Avengers or basically all of the competent alliances that can actually war because they're pretending there is a block vs block war going on. Do you really think we're all stupid and you're not only taking advantage of a situation that does not exists but you want it to exist so you can take advantage of it . If this thing you think does exist then why did you attack OP? They have as much reason as TPC and WD's to be involved or were they staying out as well? Of all the alliances, you think OP have forgotten all the times Avengers have rolled them. You're full of BS Citadel and everyone knows it and your growing reputation as TE's war dodgers is what i find even funnier.

I find it funny that you left OP out of the competent alliances, seems like your vitriol blinds your judgement to a point where you can ignore that OP is one of the best alliances in TE, and that if they were outnumbered it doesn't mean they were hand tied.

It is funny to see that you think of yourself like some sort of politics+war mastermind, and seems like you feel that anyone not acting like you foresee is 'sinning' in some way.

If we had bundled TPC+OP you'd be crying even more hysterically about how we choose to do that as lap dogs of TAv, only to prevent said two alliances from rolling that 3rd alliance that seems to steal so much sleep from you.

We did take longer than most alliances before declaring war, but so did TPC and OP, and I don't see you applying the same names to them as you do to us, and that thing alone shows how much you are not interested in fair wars, or having fun, or even creating actual FA strategies, but only in rolling TAv, which in my opinion, is a lame goal as a main goal in life.

Edited by Dark Zone Elite

I find it funny that you left OP out of the competent alliances, seems like your vitriol blinds your judgement to a point where you can ignore that OP is one of the best alliances in TE, and that if they were outnumbered it doesn't mean they were hand tied.

It is funny to see that you think of yourself like some sort of politics+war mastermind, and seems like you feel that anyone not acting like you foresee is 'sinning' in some way.

If we had bundled TPC+OP you'd be crying even more hysterically about how we choose to do that as lap dogs of TAv, only to prevent said two alliances from rolling that 3rd alliance that seems to steal so much sleep from you.

We did take longer than most alliances before declaring war, but so did TPC and OP, and I don't see you applying the same names to them as you do to us, and that thing alone shows how much you are not interested in fair wars, or having fun, or even creating actual FA strategies, but only in rolling TAv, which in my opinion, is a lame goal as a main goal in life.

I find it funny how you didn't answer the obvious question of hitting NM. Stat padding? Just out of war?

B-) :nuke:

Well people, since Alexio15 and his commanders forgot to announce it...  There has been PEACE Between Citadel and SKARO

since the 15-16 of May...!   Congrats to all the Brave DALEKS War Machines that, even when greatly outnumbered

and out gunned ,etc, took on the Assailants with Gallantry and ENORMOUS effectiveness being able not just of taking Nukes

against, but Bombing With radioactively accuracy some of the biggest Citadel Nations who Down declared on all of us...! 

Shouts to 'Nightmare  Movement', which had to fight  just off another Military Campaign...  and OP, which ,i assume, did the best

they could in their favor...!  :awesome: :war: :popcorn: