Free Agent Season

Rush Sykes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  Would love to hear a basis for this, I feel like you still owe me an apology actually now that you brought it up.

Edit to add: Not surprisingly, it looks like you fought less.

Maybe you should look at the past two great wars sweet cheeks before you make an @$# of yourself again.  Your sorry-@$# alliance bandwagoned into the last two wars, trying to take as easy a load as possible.

Sengkou declared on TSC last war, which was a !@#$% target and a major strategic blunder (or just cowardice, cherry picking what you thought was an easy target).  Then you proceed to not get many wars on the real target for you: NpO, b/c you and DoD just wanted easy wars and blew your wad all over someone that didn't matter.

I'm more than happy to lose infra and tech for my alliance and I can guarantee I've fought double or more what you have in the past 3 1/2 years of your nation's existence.  By your nation's make-up it's pretty clear your real enemy is losing your infra or tech.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Maybe you should look at the past two great wars sweet cheeks before you make an @$# of yourself again.  Your sorry-@$# alliance bandwagoned into the last two wars, trying to take as easy a load as possible.

Sengkou declared on TSC last war, which was a !@#$% target and a major strategic blunder (or just cowardice, cherry picking what you thought was an easy target).  Then you proceed to not get many wars on the real target for you: NpO, b/c you and DoD just wanted easy wars and blew your wad all over someone that didn't matter.

I'm more than happy to lose infra and tech for my alliance and I can guarantee I've fought double or more what you have in the past 3 1/2 years of your nation's existence.  By your nation's make-up it's pretty clear your real enemy is losing your infra or tech.

Ah, the sad ravings of a pathetic man.  Last war was what you brought up, and yet your record there was of pixel hugging when you had targets in range.

I didn't actually expect you to be a man of character, and admit that you were an ass and wrong when we hit polar.  But I'm impressed by your ability to carry on with your paranoid delusions, uncooperative rants, and just generally acting like an embarrassment to your alliance.

Edited by hartfw

1. Join kaskus
2. Coup US
3. ???
4. Profit!

Lol I found a spot for perm resident and it is still Doomsphere and the perfect spot for me...I will be moving shortly... :awesome:

1. Join kaskus
2. Coup US
3. ???
4. Profit!

I offered him this position. He decided to SS private things so that certain DS people would let him suck their dick. 

I guess some people would rather have an illusion of power over loyalty. Not what we're about and I'm glad he's gone tbh. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Join any Polar ally Rush cause I'd love to experience CN on the same side for once!

I don't pay attention to CN much and I don't remember if RIA is supposed to not like Rush as of late or what.

But I shall plug RIA, because it would be amusing.  And I have some sway for the next few months and will personally approve you if you decide.  I think I'm allowed to do that.  Not like I read our constitution or anything before I got elected triumvir.

Just do something more interesting than staying in the same sphere of influence, honestly.  You gotta mix things up now that you made a thread about it :P

Edit:  Looks like I'm way late.  lol.

Edited by HeroofTime55

I offered him this position. He decided to SS private things so that certain DS people would let him suck their dick. 

I guess some people would rather have an illusion of power over loyalty. Not what we're about and I'm glad he's gone tbh. 

U mad brah? :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

Yes I was scared of your 200mill WC and 2 DK nations in my range. Please don't hurt me :gag:

I'm out of PM if you want to come play. I promise I won't call in any allies/friends. 

You are lucky you aren't getting your alliance and any allies stupid enough to back you rolled.  Spy on doompshere again and see if DBDC doesn't do something nasty to your allies.  Apologies to any mutual allies in advance when we roll tanks.

Yes I was scared of your 200mill WC and 2 DK nations in my range. Please don't hurt me :gag:

I'm out of PM if you want to come play. I promise I won't call in any allies/friends. 

Is that why you agreed to pay 1k tech to forgive your spying on DK nations? Or are you daring us to do something about it now? :popcorn:

You are lucky you aren't getting your alliance and any allies stupid enough to back you rolled.  Spy on doompshere again and see if DBDC doesn't do something nasty to your allies.  Apologies to any mutual allies in advance when we roll tanks.

While we're OOC: You'll sit here and use actions like this to slander me and gain support for your eventual rolling of myself and my allies because most of the world is too apathetic to see the truth behind my actions (the other type of spies). We both know you'll come once you're done licking your wounds from WTF... very little I can do but sit and wait with the state of the world being what it is.

I applaud you on your victory, but find it too complete; causing stagnation. When I was whole [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk3YImLMu6U]it would have been a good fight[/url]. 

Is that why you agreed to pay 1k tech to forgive your spying on DK nations? Or are you daring us to do something about it now? :popcorn:

I agree to pay 1k tech..? No I agreed to do whatever you wished to do, 1v1 or a ZI of my nation or otherwise. You/DK chose the 1k tech. 

While we're OOC: You'll sit here and use actions like this to slander me and gain support for your eventual rolling of myself and my allies because most of the world is too apathetic to see the truth behind my actions (the other type of spies). We both know you'll come once you're done licking your wounds from WTF... very little I can do but sit and wait with the state of the world being what it is.

I applaud you on your victory, but find it too complete; causing stagnation. When I was whole it would have been a good fight

I agree to pay 1k tech..? No I agreed to do whatever you wished to do, 1v1 or a ZI of my nation or otherwise. You/DK chose the 1k tech. 

So you agreed to pay 1k tech, correct? I said to tell you,"Peace Be Upon You, and Go in Peace and Sin No More..." for old times sake but if you are going to be an ass about it and talk smack and dare us to do something about it is another matter all together... :popcorn: I did not impose any punishment upon you or ask for any, it was left up to DK govt. when I was asked what to do about it... :ph34r:

So you agreed to pay 1k tech, correct? I said to tell you,"Peace Be Upon You, and Go in Peace and Sin No More..." for old times sake but if you are going to be an ass about it and talk smack and dare us to do something about it is another matter all together... :popcorn: I did not impose any punishment upon you or ask for any, it was left up to DK govt. when I was asked what to do about it... :ph34r:

I'm not sure if you're being intentionally obtuse or not. There is a difference between my words to Doom Kingdom and yourself that you are missing. As you've told them (and anyone else who will listen) you're leaving and have been trying to do so for at least a week prior to the spy attack on your nation. I made an agreement with Doom Kingdom regarding the spy attacks that we would allow you to do whatever you want for your reps.

You chose not to take the 1v1 or whatever.

I'm not sure if you're being intentionally obtuse or not. There is a difference between my words to Doom Kingdom and yourself that you are missing. As you've told them (and anyone else who will listen) you're leaving and have been trying to do so for at least a week prior to the spy attack on your nation. I made an agreement with Doom Kingdom regarding the spy attacks that we would allow you to do whatever you want for your reps.

You chose not to take the 1v1 or whatever.

Where I go is none of your business and I am and always will be a Doom Kingdom member and am taking over the Doom Squad AA, which is a part of the Doomsphere to hold down the AA for us...I chose to let it go is what your not understanding and was asked what I wanted to do and said nothing to tell you Peace be upon you etc...I was not only Doom Kingdom meber spied upon and you need to thank you lucky stars I didn't want you wrecked but if you think we won't smash you and anyone who helps you mess with me or anyone else in Doomsphere and watch what happens...you have been warned and are on notice... :war: :nuke:

Where I go is none of your business and I am and always will be a Doom Kingdom member and am taking over the Doom Squad AA, which is a part of the Doomsphere to hold down the AA for us...I chose to let it go is what your not understanding and was asked what I wanted to do and said nothing to tell you Peace be upon you etc...I was not only Doom Kingdom meber spied upon and you need to thank you lucky stars I didn't want you wrecked but if you think we won't smash you and anyone who helps you mess with me or anyone else in Doomsphere and watch what happens...you have been warned and are on notice... :war: :nuke:

Damn, there was a time I actually thought you were pretty cool, I even enjoyed raiding next to you. The old school stonewall with his back-against-the-wall fighting was a cool comrade. Broke as hell and starting nuke-goon-a-thon threads.

Since you've joined DS, you've turned into a complete d bag piece of s($t

Damn, there was a time I actually thought you were pretty cool, I even enjoyed raiding next to you. The old school stonewall with his back-against-the-wall fighting was a cool comrade. Broke as hell and starting nuke-goon-a-thon threads.

Yeah, Stonewall's definitely changed, he wasn't always a living Looney Tunes character.

Yeah, Stonewall's definitely changed, he wasn't always a living Looney Tunes character.

You big meanie!</3 :blink:

Does this mean we are no longer friends? If I thought you didn't like me no more, I don't think I could bear it! I after all changed my avatar just for you...</3 :huh:

Edit: How you like me now?

Edited by Stonewall14