The Dark Order DoW

i pmed a member of TDO 2 days ago something that was a secret, what member did i pm and what was the secret? 

Who said anything about that? What alliance are you even in? Oh wouldn't you like in my my goodie secrets

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No amount of BS you's post is going to change that fact that i don't just talk about trying to keep TE fair like yourselves, I will put action into opposing those who are making efforts to do the opposite even if that means my nation burns in the process. You made a massive down declare avoiding stronger alliances that hadn't yet warred and to rub salt in the wound, you also used nukes on non-nuclear nations. This is the worst war I've ever seen and it was started by those who are preaching about fairness.

Then why didn't you oppose WD&D1 attacking NM (forget about avengers here) just NM on the 8th day of the round? that was an unfair down declare and i did not see you doing anything to oppose it or stop it.

Who said anything about that? What alliance are you even in? Oh wouldn't you like in my my goodie secrets

well said :D but i'm sure there are somethings you don't know, i just really don't like inaccuracy :D 

I like all this posturing about knowing the inner workings of TDO, but the time has come for me to confess. Kaboom and DT's spies have no doubt uncovered this truth already, so I may as well confront the issue and reveal it to all. I understand that what I'm about to say will offend a lot of people, and may cost me dearly in terms of friends and supporters. But it just has to be done, and I cannot keep this dark secret in any longer.

It is with the heaviest heart that I admit that it was me.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

Then why didn't you oppose WD&D1 attacking NM (forget about avengers here) just NM on the 8th day of the round? that was an unfair down declare and i did not see you doing anything to oppose it or stop it.

well said :D but i'm sure there are somethings you don't know, i just really don't like inaccuracy :D

If you had noticed all of D1/WD's vets were fighting all of Avengers vets.

The inexperienced and bottom tiers fought NM, not to mention NM was all over the place, almost all of their TC's were incomplete. NM had some statistical advantages such as high tech, infra levels and high leveled aircraft fighters but they had no war chest levels and it looked like many of them bill locked themselves. This is not the fault of D1/WD's who were more organized, better trained and fought together.

This war is nothing in comparison to that war. This isn't about bad organization on D1/WD's part, its that they have every statistical advantage stacked against them. You're desperation to justify your down declare and to make me look like a hypocrite is showing though, keep trying..

I like all this posturing about knowing the inner workings of TDO, but the time has come for me to confess. Kaboom and DT's spies have no doubt uncovered this truth already, so I may as well confront the issue and reveal it to all. I understand that what I'm about to say will offend a lot of people, and may cost me dearly in terms of friends and supporters. But it just has to be done, and I cannot keep this dark secret in any longer.

It is with the heaviest heart that I admit that it was me.

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

One does not need to use spies. One uses logic and knowing facts from the past that have returned to TE

One does not need to use spies. One uses logic and knowing facts from the past that have returned to TE

Hey! This is the first cookie I've stolen from the cookie jar.

Basically what this thread is saying is that we're supposedly "helping" the avengers which we aren't or we're turning into the avengers which again is false. The last time I've contacted an Avenger was the beginning of last round. I also am understanding that people are jealous because we have 40-something nukes and no one else has more than 6 or 7.

If you had noticed all of D1/WD's vets were fighting all of Avengers vets.

The inexperienced and bottom tiers fought NM, not to mention NM was all over the place, almost all of their TC's were incomplete. NM had some statistical advantages such as high tech, infra levels and high leveled aircraft fighters but they had no war chest levels and it looked like many of them bill locked themselves. This is not the fault of D1/WD's who were more organized, better trained and fought together.

This war is nothing in comparison to that war. This isn't about bad organization on D1/WD's part, its that they have every statistical advantage stacked against them. You're desperation to justify your down declare and to make me look like a hypocrite is showing though, keep trying..

your lack of understanding of basic logic amazes me to the point that sometime i can't tell if you are serious or not.

most of NM were inexperienced,as i have noticed, and most of D1&WD are not, so if you can explain that further and give more examples on that that would help make your point about NMs war(numbers would be appreciated).

before i continue let me state this as you seem to have missed everything i mean to say, or you are just pretending to have missed it to avoid answering my questions:

i am NOT a representative of TDO neither am i trying to justify or unjustify any decision the TDOs government made(its simply not my place or job to do so), all i am trying to do is to point out YOUR hypocrisy, and point out that this war is none of your business down declare or not, and that you are not better than the image you draw of the avengers to be, you are either the same or worst than that image.

That being said, even if yo are right about who fought whom in NM, that war was clearly unfair, and you can see the effect of it in NMs stats after, and it was also unfair to attack the avengers after they have been hit with a wave of dirty spy ops, the same logic applies if someone had attacked misfits after the 8th day.

and i would also like to point out, that TDO is not made of veterans, we have our inactives and noobs too, and i am one of the noobs.

just to stress this again, my point of the posts is not claiming this was not a down declare, i am also not claiming it was a down declare. all i am saying that it is none of your business, and you are not the one to talk, as you cheer for down declares when they happen against your enemies and condemn them when they happen against your friends. i am not comparing this war to WD&D1 vs TA&NM war (although it is comparable) i am comparing your stands on the wars that involve your friends to the wars that involve your enemies.

ps: i am a hypocrite in somethings, just not yet in the game, or the forum posts, if you wanna prove that wrong you are welcome to try.

Edited by Dario

You got yourself an alliance that's about 25-30% dirty.

can you please at least show me the math that got you to the result that 7.75-9.3 of TDOs members are "Dirty" and also define dirty.

thanks.

Edited by Dario

Basically what this thread is saying is that we're supposedly "helping" the avengers which we aren't or we're turning into the avengers which again is false. The last time I've contacted an Avenger was the beginning of last round. I also am understanding that people are jealous because we have 40-something nukes and no one else has more than 6 or 7.

Yo young blood, TDO first war was a welcome how-ever we did have a major war already and fell short of being able to reach nukes.  Declaring on a us was good but bad for your near future, you have three AA's who havent warred yet.  They arent buying nukes they are reaching higher untouchable levels.  But in reality I know you didnt pick this battle.  Top Gear at least you handed over your AA to AoW.  If you guys were still split, neither  FF or AoW would be much to worry about.  So congrats on knowing your own strenght.  

Just annoyed D1, TPC and WD's (only) together keeping TE a level playing field.  TDO finds us a threat so they hit us not OP and CIT.  Op is famous for sitting on the side lines and its because they are smaller AA, but CIT I cant figure out their objectives beside building.  

Edited by Hoosier

can you please at least show me the math that got you to the result that 7.75-9.3 of TDOs members are "Dirty" and also define dirty.
thanks.

Unfortunately I can't because I would find myself banned. To say the least your government isn't playing an honest game.

Unfortunately I can't because I would find myself banned. To say the least your government isn't playing an honest game.

If you have watched TDO, believe their alliance is dirty, and have evidence, report them in the appropriate forum. If you don't, stop the cryptic insinuations and slander. Edited by Das Blitzkrieger

Yo young blood, TDO first war was a welcome how-ever we did have a major war already and fell short of being able to reach nukes.  Declaring on a us was good but bad for your near future, you have three AA's who havent warred yet.  They arent buying nukes they are reaching higher untouchable levels.  But in reality I know you didnt pick this battle.  Top Gear at least you handed over your AA to AoW.  If you guys were still split, neither  FF or AoW would be much to worry about.  So congrats on knowing your own strenght.  

Just annoyed D1, TPC and WD's (only) together keeping TE a level playing field.  TDO finds us a threat so they hit us not OP and CIT.  Op is famous for sitting on the side lines and its because they are smaller AA, but CIT I cant figure out their objectives beside building.  

No, we don't order and ask other alliances to attack. That would be your "coalition". You still have much more NS than TDO and are winning this war, so there really isn't anything to complain about.

If you have watched TDO, believe their alliance is dirty, and have evidence, report them in the appropriate forum. If you don't, stop the cryptic insinuations and slander.

ha you and I both know it's just about impossible to successfully report something like this. Heck TDO might
Even be innocent and know nothing about all these bonus nations showing up in TDO. But I highly doubt that. Stop playing innocence you aren't fooling anybody

No, we don't order and ask other alliances to attack. That would be your "coalition". You still have much more NS than TDO and are winning this war, so there really isn't anything to complain about.

This is the rubbish you guys keep spewing to justify your own down declares, more NS is because they have more members but that does not make them the stronger side so quit lying out of your teeth about not knowing this.

Do show me how D1/WD's are winning? TDO have every major advantage, they're taking very minimal losses and going by the war chest levels we've seen, they can't afford heavy losses so they waged one of the softest wars on record to cover themselves.

This is the rubbish you guys keep spewing to justify your own down declares, more NS is because they have more members but that does not make them the stronger side so quit lying out of your teeth about not knowing this.

Do show me how D1/WD's are winning? TDO have every major advantage, they're taking very minimal losses and going by the war chest levels we've seen, they can't afford heavy losses so they waged one of the softest wars on record to cover themselves.

Hia sweetness! I do love our little talks and walks in the park :)
However I do hate when you lie and we fight. It's just not worth it baby girl *BG blinks, blinks *
So please stop your BS now, stop the crying and complaining and telling lies.

Also, could you explain to me and the rest of TE what "every major advantage" TDO has?
I'll give you the first one, nukes :) but now you have helped them, and several other nations in D1 have them
and even one nation had a MP when we attacked. You guys also have SDI's to help against those nukes.

Now your turn, what's the rest? It's definitely not numbers as that side has 18 more nations that US.

While your at it explaining things, please explain why it's ok for you and your side to do everything
You have berated and scrutinized TA for, and now US? Everything!

Thank you most honorable and moral person that has ever gifted us with your presence in TE.

Your most humble noob :)
BG

Your turn player!

Hia sweetness! I do love our little talks and walks in the park :)
However I do hate when you lie and we fight. It's just not worth it baby girl *BG blinks, blinks *
So please stop your BS now, stop the crying and complaining and telling lies.

Also, could you explain to me and the rest of TE what "every major advantage" TDO has?
I'll give you the first one, nukes :) but now you have helped them, and several other nations in D1 have them
and even one nation had a MP when we attacked. You guys also have SDI's to help against those nukes.

Now your turn, what's the rest? It's definitely not numbers as that side has 18 more nations that US.

While your at it explaining things, please explain why it's ok for you and your side to do everything
You have berated and scrutinized TA for, and now US? Everything!

Thank you most honorable and moral person that has ever gifted us with your presence in TE.

Your most humble noob :)
BG

Your turn player!

Infra levels/soldier count,  tech levels/air-fighter levels, naval vessels, CIA's, ANS levels and of course nukes which you've been so good at using against non-nuclear nations yourself.

The only thing they have is more nations in the bottom tiers which doesn't help with anything.

Keep trying my little princess.

ha you and I both know it's just about impossible to successfully report something like this. Heck TDO might
Even be innocent and know nothing about all these bonus nations showing up in TDO. But I highly doubt that. Stop playing innocence you aren't fooling anybody

I think i understand what you mean, if you are referring to the new nation that came in TDO and you don't recognize from last round, that was my doing, those new nations are my friends in RL who i recruited. most of them are strategy gamers like myself.

so if that was what you meant, there is nothing "dirty" going on there, just normal new players like myself.

I think i understand what you mean, if you are referring to the new nation that came in TDO and you don't recognize from last round, that was my doing, those new nations are my friends in RL who i recruited. most of them are strategy gamers like myself.
so if that was what you meant, there is nothing "dirty" going on there, just normal new players like myself.

Oh but all have not been recruited by you :)

Its amazing how well these nations already know the game and you don't play SE. You have a total of 19 post so I'd assume you're also new? I suppose if you're bringing new nations into TE, that's a good thing right?