The Dark Order DoW

Lets not try and make comparisons with the AW/NDO war and this BS. They're moslty newbies, most of TDO have many well known veterans of CN, in fact many are known Spartans from SE.
 It was both AW/NDO's first war, neither alliance started with nukes, I'm aware one nation from AW's used 2 nukes which was upsetting to see and i did consider evening those odds myself. The numbers were exaggerated by the likes of yourself because some of AWs' members weren't even 5 days old so they couldn't war, you tired to make out that didn't matter because they will eventually enter as if a 5 day old nation will make a big difference. NDO are the veteran alliance so they should have been more prepared and RoadRash stated this. AW are made up of very inexperienced players and because of this they made a mistake but one they knew they would learn from, their leader said they wanted to first test and gauge their abilities and i have nothing against those who don't overestimate their strength like so many have. Now that they know how well they can perform, you may see some even match ups from them. You on the other hand, never gave them a chance and instantly scorned them for it. You're true intentions for abusing them is because you assumed they're with D1 and are doing their bidding which only showed your bias towards D1. I know D1 ignore you and they rolled your friends, why wouldn't you be mad. I went into that thread and wished both warring parties good luck and it didn't take you long and ethat was used against me for not giving a new alliance and players a reason why they shouldn't play TE but you made an efforts to do that very thing. Everyone deserves a chance, and i said nothing to Avengers for the entire 33rd round, i watched on the sideline while they continued to do what i oppose them for now. They were in fact given an entire round of chances before i started to oppose them but you wanted AW to get none.

Why would Misfits jump D1? They're still trying to recover from their last war, it'd have been a down declare but obviously not as extreme as your own.

We will first try to target alliances that hadn't yet warred, friendly or not, we're playing TE not SE. TDO would obviously be at the top of the list since you're the strongest alliance, no bias involved, that is how we operate by attacking the next strongest up or straight across no matter who they are. Our friends will remain friends off the battlefield, but on the battlefield, we are enemies and we hope our friends see it the same.

Obtaining the stats wasn't possible so we were reliant on TDO to combine some of us, Misftis/ Citadel or OP/Citadel would have been the only fair fight regardless of your nuke advantage, its not your fault we hadn't started stockpiling nukes earlier and we would have to just bite the bullet. Of course there was chance you wouldn't use them and we'd have walked away without a high possibility of life long vendettas.

We won't go out of our way and move mountains to guarantee we can completely dominate everyone else without a fight, we are not the Avengers. Misfits plays to war and Misfits have a solid history of doing their best to make offensive wars as fair as possible as do many other alliances.

If you want to declare war on me, you're more than welcome too? I was expecting us to fight anyway and i was looking forward to it. Come at me and i will promise you, no other Misfit will get involved. Get your other opponents to peace out and lets have a 1v1? All 3 of your opponents are less than half your size and none have MP's and you like to go around calling out everyone else for down declares. You should take a look in the mirror. I seriously can't stand your type.

Put your money where your mouth is sunshine! To even the contest, I'd still be a down declare for you. Lets settle this! Give the word and I'll declare, I'll message the others to peace out.

Bla bla and more blas. Keep trying princess!

This play was obviously taken straight out of the Avengers play book. We all know most of you have low war chest levels which is why you needed a soft war. You're really just a bunch of noobs trying to be elite. Now that everyone knows how TDO operate, basically another Avengers, don't complain when others do the same back.

This is about to get good baby girl....
I've called you out on so much of your BS, it ain't even funny. You back step, lie, spin things and make excuses for everything you post. And 99% of what you post is bashing TA, or anyone who calls you out on your BS.

Yes, yes I'm going to compare AW attacking NDO to our war, but the only reason I even did so was because you are so full of biased shiat that it had to be pointed out. Oh, it was AW first war, you made it worse then it actually was, blah blah blah.....I did not state anything that was not true so there for it was not worse than it was. You say AW had noobs and it's ok to down declare if you have noobs, you don't want to take a war that you might actually loose, yet last round FF (new alliance, with noobs) hit misfits and D1 with AoW (new alliance, with noobs) and you were one of the biggest cry babies there were, and that wasn't even a down declare! So now I've shot your "they are noobs" BS all to hell, let me move to the next point.....Of their 16 nations that attacked 8 NDO, yes there was some who could not fight initially, like 4 or 5, but only for the first 2 days of that war. There was only 2 nations that couldn't attack. So that's still 14 nations to 8, and then you have NDO, who of that 8 1 or 2 couldn't fight either, so the odds just went back up. Then you add way more nations with that higher NS lvl (you know the stats that now matter to you in our war) more tech and the fact that NDO only had 3 nations that were actually not noobs, RR being one of them. But wait I'm not done, you keep saying AW were new and had noobs, but the truth is their top 5 guys came from D1. So yeah, the alliance was new but the leader was not which everyone will agree, there is no excuse to use for that so you can shove that excuse up your rear.

And sure now your going to post that you were thinking of evening up those odds, how convenient for you to do so well after the war. Truth be told and I'm the only one telling it, you had no intentions of doings so because you didn't want to piss off CB and Fata1 I do appreciate you bringing up the nuke thing, I sure did not see you post in that thread that you were disappointed in AW for using nukes when NDO had none, only now when the same situation happens to D1. Yet more proof that your biased!!

Now let me tell you something that's going to blow your mind, you think I don't like AW because I think they are a D1 spinoff. Not true, not true at all! In fact, TDO and AW have ties, yeah that's right! What those ties are, are no of your business. But let's just say that those ties is why I got so heated when they attacked NDO. Let that spin in that box you call a brain.

And now, after we hit D1 and WD, you say we should have hit you guys, lol! Then even post that you wouldn't complain, it's not your fault that you didn't stock pile nukes like us, OMG, that is amoung the top funniest shiat you've said!!! Everyone, and I do mean everyone knows that is a BS statement if ever their was one. You would have cried so bad and there would be walls upon walls of boohoo about how we hit you. Man your not even a good lier anymore. Are you not happy that we changed things up? I mean, we war'd you guys several times last round, did you really want a repeat of that? Like I said me and your co leader had a convo, things were changed and I'm sure this is for the best of both our AA's

Lastly, I do love your open invitation to come attack you, and yes I would most definitely destroy you....I'd take those nukes from you and beat you so low you wouldn't be able to by them back. But on the real you only made that comment because you know I'm not going to leave this war and my peeps for a pissing match with you.....remember you said it, I have nukes to hand out! But don't you worry that day is coming, you will get your chance to see why I'm a beast ;)

Oh I forgot, not all three of my targets are a down declare one is on par with me. If you must know, I was given my targets and albeit I think the 2 I was given should have been higher, I have faith that my war coordinator had his reason for this, and besides, like I said one is not and I do have one more open slot itching to be used.

Careful what comes out of your mouth before we make you non existent this round.

Stop with the threats KB, it's not you or have I over estimated your honor? Besides that this round doesn't last much longer and I'm pretty sure TPC will not be joining anymore witch hunts with D1 and WD so let's keep things cool.

That is indeed a fact and I will tell you a fact of my own. Citadel, OP and Misfits have not warred at all so lets not try to justify this down declare because D1 and WD's have had a longer rest than the others that have warred. What is that like 3 other alliances, 2 of whom peaced out yesterday? If you didn't want me to start, you really shouldn't have started.
 You might even be wrong on this fact of yours since RE and NM were at war first.

First off, I don't WAR my friends especially with out going to them first and saying hey how do you feel about a friendly war? Ask KB, I did this very thing with him last round, still even have the screen shot of the messages we exchanged. TPC, Citadel, and even OP are among my friends, Now that's not to say that I talk to anyone of them on a regular basis. Cause I don't, but there are many, even in my own alliance that I don't talk to for days to weeks. Now end round war, well that's a different story.....I was even going to put TA opposite of us last round just so they had the chance to fight alongside TPC or OP. It just didn't work out like I wanted.

Oh yeah, I even remember you complaining about that war and it was as fair as fair could be.
But I've realized unless we are fighting with our backs against the wall, your never going to agree so I
could care less about your opinion.

Logically speaking, anyone who can add and subtract numbers could see this war makes absolutely no sense compared to what could have happened. So if TDO hit these guys? Who's been spying me with their CIA. :) if you wanted my warchest so bad just message me. Or observe the awards page enough I'm sure you can get an idea

I think it does make sense KB, I truely do! Sure we could have hit you guys but who else, who else is even left?
As stated above, I'm not going to hit Citidel or OP. I'm not sure who spied you, maybe someone else has plans to attack you but I know for sure it was not us? Besides that I already knew what you had as you your self stated.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be the only person that thinks anyone is associating Citadel with anything.

The reality is someone has to challenge these ridiculously powerful alliances and unfortunately it may require some of us to combine our strengths to try and match their own. This is what TE is and has always been about, and that's keeping wars as fair as possible even if that means combining stats. Of course no one is surprised that Citadel are on the side line, no one has ruffled your feathers and it seems you're capitalizing on the situation but i know people still respect Citadel for at least not supporting and strengthening them anymore. And when i say "them" i means those who want to dominate everything and everyone that get in their path while never having to fight a war where they don't have all of the major advantages, both of whom are new alliances.

Regardless to what he thinks you seem to bash him every time he post, he is in titled to post what he thinks reguardless of which side he thinks is right or wrong.

Let me put it to you just as simple and as plainly as I can DT, you know that very thing you said just a post or 2 ago where if we were To attack you guys you wouldn't blame us cause it's not our fault that you guys didn't stockpile nukes....Well it's also not our fault that D1 and WD rolled TA and NM instead of building to Day 15 like everyone usually does. As stated before, they have had way more time to rebuild than TA was given before TPC rolled in. Your just mad as you pointed out that we stopped the next wave of attacks against TA, yet you have the audacity to sit and complain about down declares. Something is truely screwed up in your head! Call it bipolar, or what ever it is that thinks you can punch someone in the mouth and think there is no justification to punching you back.

I don't think you have the mental capacity to see that this round could have all been different had the standard rules been followed. Oh I forgot, the rules only apply when they suit you and yours, not to mention you make up your own rules...Typical adolescent female mind you have there baby girl.

Your turn

OrganicSoupyChrysalis.gif

I love the exponential growth that these posts between you people experience as an argument goes on (note that I even care enough to read the first one). :P Edited by Kurdanak

Let's be honest one side will win eventually and it doesn't bother me which side it is I have finds and people I want to crush on both sides. I'm just going to sit back war when we war and watch it all unfold.

I keep getting told its not good to hold grudges.

Can i just attack someone? Anybody will do.... Any offers?

I've already been turned down cold on a 1v1 offer, I believe the excuse for the decline is that this person would destroy me. :D Oh yeah, we'll can we at at least find out? I guess this coward doesn't want too.

OrganicSoupyChrysalis.gif

I love the exponential growth that these posts between you people experience as an argument goes on (note that I even care enough to read the first one). :P

It's what always happens when DT argues with BG :P

Also, best gif ever :P

TDO_Resize_sq3fno.jpg

I’m sure you’ve all been waiting to see where we go, and to whom our eyes will turn first. I know I have.

Without much preamble, The Dark Order declares war upon the combined forces of DEFCON 1 and War Doves.

We wish to express our stance on economic spy ops. We will not conduct any as a first resort, but will not hesitate to retaliate to any done on us. Let’s keep this clean, folks.

Let darkness reign.

o/ TDO

o/ WD

o/ D1

Only took them 14 hours.................................

To: Top Gear From: Unknown Sender Date: 5/1/2015 2:38:04 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 26%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.
Edited by Top Gear

I've already been turned down cold on a 1v1 offer, I believe the excuse for the decline is that this person would destroy me. :D Oh yeah, we'll can we at at least find out? I guess this coward doesn't want too.

should we just go then? me and you DT? :P

We wish to express our stance on economic spy ops. We will not conduct any as a first resort, but will not hesitate to retaliate to any done on us. Let’s keep this clean, folks.

Only took them 14 hours.................................

To: Top Gear From: Unknown Sender Date: 5/1/2015 2:38:04 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 26%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Sigh. You can't pretend we weren't upfront about this.

should we just go then? me and you DT? :P

Careful ED, she is a killa, just ask her :)

Sigh. You can't pretend we weren't upfront about this.

This is one of three I have been informed of/or about, not to mention that several have had nukes spied away. We purposely posted our stance on the spying, we would not do so other than Intel and defcon.
We were uncertain about rather we should use nukes during this war and was was going to post that we hold off. Apparently WD and/or D1 are cool with using everything in there arsenal and now I have no doubt that if they had nukes and we didn't, they would use them on us....it also reminds me of my first round back when D1 hit TPC and I got nuked even though both nations that hit me had nukes and both were well above my infra lvl (one even at 1000+). At this time I say weapons go, throw them if you got them!

We were really hoping for a fun clean war, to see what we were capable of.

I've got nothing against spying away nukes either. When there's such a numerical advantage in terms of nukes, it's entirely fair. It's the economic ones that I have an issue with.

In other news:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=642

Please tell me this means I can attack Tim next war.

Got me baffled!  Crazy stuffs happen when you having a good time and the celebration materials effect your gaming experience. lol

I don't hold grudges its why I don't attack you on every forum post you make. Just food for thought. 

Expressing your opining or debating does not mean you hold a grudge against that person. If this was the case then I'd have grudges against even people I'm friends with. If you have something to say on these forums then expect a counter argument from those who disagree, this does not mean they have a grudge against you. This is not an unusual practice on the OWF, its pretty much all they do in the SE forums.

But i should also clarify why I stated that you shouldn't hold grudges,.

'Let's be honest one side will win eventually and it doesn't bother me which side it is I have finds and people I want to crush on both sides. I'm just going to sit back war when we war and watch it all unfold.'

Here is the definition of grudge: a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury. Need i say more?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Expressing your opining or debating does not mean you hold a grudge against that person. If this was the case then I'd have grudges against even people I'm friends with. If you have something to say on these forums then expect a counter argument from those who disagree, this does not mean they have a grudge against you. This is not an unusual practice on the OWF, its pretty much all they do in the SE forums.

But i should also clarify why I stated that you shouldn't hold grudges,.

'Let's be honest one side will win eventually and it doesn't bother me which side it is I have finds and people I want to crush on both sides. I'm just going to sit back war when we war and watch it all unfold.'

Here is the definition of grudge: a persistent feeling of ill will or resentment resulting from a past insult or injury. Need i say more?

Sorry, but no part of that says there is a grudge. There are people in most AAs (my own included) that I'd love to fight just to try and crush them and have a good fight. It doesn't mean I have a grudge against them. 

Sorry, but no part of that says there is a grudge. There are people in most AAs (my own included) that I'd love to fight just to try and crush them and have a good fight. It doesn't mean I have a grudge against them. 

You're right,  I didn't translate "finds" to mean friends.

I have finds friends and people I want to crush on both sides

That makes complete sense now.

You're right,  I didn't translate "finds" to mean friends.

I have finds friends and people I want to crush on both sides

That makes complete sense now.

I was including the obvious typo in my comment. It still doesn't mean that he's holding a grudge. Everyone has those people they want to fight just because they know it will be a good fight. It doesn't mean there is some ominous grudge in the background. 

I was including the obvious typo in my comment. It still doesn't mean that he's holding a grudge. Everyone has those people they want to fight just because they know it will be a good fight. It doesn't mean there is some ominous grudge in the background. 

My first interpretation of it was what i said it was so you can't say it can't be.

Actually I did type that on my phone while having a cheeky look at work. So the actual thing was a typo. All you really have to do is miss a letter out and it changes The word to something suitable. But yeah I have friends on either side who I want to fight and see do well. Although there is always a slight exception to the rule.

I'm not a War Doves representative, but I do want to say this. You declare on us, with a huge nuke advantage, meaning we're going to lose the ability to counter in less than 24 hours in a lot of cases, and don't have the stockpiles to deal any real damage. Most of our nations are about a nuke's damage above the 2k purchase req or below it. So even if we bought MP's, most would be nuclear for 2 days at best. To me that's a waste of $10,000,000. Then you offer no econ spy ops? Nukes are generally more devastating than econ spy ops. Whether you like them or not, econ spy ops serve a strategical purpose. When we are likely to be losing on other fronts you didn't really do us any favors by taking first strike econ ops off the table. It was one of limited ways we could fight back.

I specifically mentioned the nuke advantage earlier in this thread to see if you planned on using them, or forgot to mention that you wouldn't be using them in the OP. No official statement was made, so we're then faced with whether or not we feel it's necessary for the defense of our nations to start spying your nukes. That's pretty much a no brainer for anyone who's willing to look at things from our perspective. In fact, spying nukes and defcon should take priority over spying something as dumb as irs. An irs spy op is a complete waste of spy op at this stage. So please don't attempt to make us look like the bad guys for attempting to defend ourselves. Had you told us you didn't plan to nuke us, we would've likely accepted your no econ ops terms, and not spied your nukes. But for all I know, the leaders of D1/WD may still be interested in a no econ spy op war, and that was not sanctioned by gov. My opnions are my own and all I can do is speculate.

About the comment about if War Doves were in the same situation as you, we'd unleash our arsenal: When I was leading War Doves, I never reneged on terms for a friendly war unless the other side did first. While I don't share other people's views on econ ops, every time I was approached with a request to take anything off the table, I always agreed and did whatever I could to communicate specific terms to my members. I let my members know that if they didn't comply with those terms, I would allow the opposing alliance to take their reps from their hide. If we had a huge nuke advantage as you have now, we'd either only nuke nuclear capable nations, or refrain from using them completely. If you're saying that War Doves has truly become so dishonorable in my absense that they are unwilling to do the things I just mentioned, then I shouldn't have come back at all. Would you be willing to give me examples of those instances so I can find out what's been going on?

I'd also like to point out, before people accuse me of "crying" or complaining about this war, I'd like to say that I really don't care. The round resets in a month, and I realize I can't take my meaningless pixels with me. In fact, I really don't even have the time to make this post, as I have so much going on right now. So good luck to everyone (TDO, I don't think you really need it :P), and have a great weekend. Hopefully I get a chance to come out and play as well, though I doubt it. :/

o/

Edited by Samwise

Well said Samwise. You are truly "wise".

But I do think you guys are forgetting something and that is the fact that the TDO nations that did buy the MP and now have nukes could have used that 10 million to be a lot bigger now and collecting way more cash.

They stumped their own growth just to have those nukes just to now be asked to leave them sit rusting in their silos. That is a tough call for any alliance leader to make. Trust me as I have been there and it didn't work out well requesting such.

At this point I would just hope that the TDO guys use discretion on when and who they use those nukes on.

The way I see it TDO would be having this discussion with just about any alliance they hit since they have the nuclear advantage over all.

The guys leading TDO this round seem like a pretty good crew and I just can't see them nuking you guys over and over again until your round is all but over for some of you. Tbh I could see them not nuking those who simply cannot afford to be so and let it be known to them that nukes will most likely finish their round.

If the nuke advantage is that much of a hurdle and will indeed all but finish either alliances round then just ask the guys at TDO for an early peace to this war and be done with it.

I am all but positive that they would be agreeable to do so as none of them strike me as the "end all" type.

Just my 2 cents on the matter is all.

Carry on and good luck to both sides and as a side note Cowboy and Fata1ity were both very understanding to the early end of our war with them.

I hope you guys at TDO will be the same if they need to end this war with you.

Kind of like the old "whats goes around, comes around" saying here for them then if it indeed does happen. Seems fitting.

Edited by DevilDog