The Dark Order DoW

TDO_Resize_sq3fno.jpg

I’m sure you’ve all been waiting to see where we go, and to whom our eyes will turn first. I know I have.

Without much preamble, The Dark Order declares war upon the combined forces of DEFCON 1 and War Doves.

We wish to express our stance on economic spy ops. We will not conduct any as a first resort, but will not hesitate to retaliate to any done on us. Let’s keep this clean, folks.

Let darkness reign.

o/ TDO

o/ WD

o/ D1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically all of our possible nuke-laden targets are friendly to us. Our trigger fingers were too itchy to sit and wait for someone to stockpile. 

36 nukes against 0. I'm not sure they need luck. ;v

I know AAs who have done rather well against such odds. D1 and WD have some strong and powerful warriors.

To a good war!

\o TDO
\o D1 and WD

This is probably one of the biggest down declares I've ever seen, its really a mass raid.

So basically if you're friendly with TDO, they won't ever hit you so is that like everyone else except D1 and WD's? This war is BS and you all know it is. This won't even be counted as a real war so enjoy the XP raid.

We know what this is all about, and we know TDO are your lap dogs. If you's want to play this game then so be it.

Srs? Please stop trying to remove TDO's self-autonomy - yes we have been friendly in the past (and do still occasionally chat now), no neither of us can dictate the others moves. 

Srs? Please stop trying to remove TDO's self-autonomy - yes we have been friendly in the past (and do still occasionally chat now), no neither of us can dictate the others moves. 

In any case TDO have attacked the weakest alliances to avoid stronger alliances.

We know what this is all about, and we know TDO are your lap dogs. If you's want to play this game then so be it.

I echo what Tim said, and I'm not quite sure how an alliance with triple our NS is a "lap dog" either.

This is probably one of the biggest down declares I've ever seen, its really a mass raid.

So basically if you're friendly with TDO, they won't ever hit you so is that like everyone else except D1 and WD's? This war is BS and you all know it is. This won't even be counted as a real war so enjoy the XP raid.

I want everybody that didn't see this post coming to raise your hands and run around in circles.  :frantic:

Bet you guys are wishing you would have just hit the Mighty Misfits head up now aren't you?

If you are scared BG and Cazaric then just say you're scared.   :laugh:

Their first move as an alliance, what a joke.

I echo what Tim said, and I'm not quite sure how an alliance with triple our NS is a "lap dog" either.

NS has nothing to do with it.

Its about eliminating 2 alliances that may have warred you again after your war with TPC so you get more time to recover and try to regain your dominant position.

TDO not only picked a soft war but opponents with 0 MP's that are still broke and recovering from their last war. They will mostly come out without a scratch on them.

And now I bet you're hoping Citadel/Misfits/OP fight it out and cripple each other?

Stats:

TDO

Members: 30

NS: 355,058

Avg NS: 11,835

WD/D1

Members: 49

NS: 459,684

Avg. NS: 9,381

None of those stats mean anything.

These are the stats that matter:

Stats:

TDO

Nukes : 47

+20k NS: 6

+15-20k NS: 6

+10-15k NS: 7

+5-10k NS:12

WD/D1

Nukes : 0

+20k NS: 0

+15-20k NS: 4

+10-15k NS: 15

+5-10k NS: 23

I'm no stranger to wishing warring parties GL.
You assume i complain and start dramas everywhere i post but if you were to take a closer look at all those threads I've argued in, I'm rarely the one who starts them.

As for the war, its good to see new alliances and i welcome them.

Its a down declare but they're young, its their first war so they have a lot to learn, I'm sure they'll get better at finding fair wars in the future but its always good to see fresh fish.  :P  Go easy on the old timers at NDO, they're not as young and resilient as they once were, except Road Rash of course. ^_^

Remember this post DT? Yet another post that you lie in and show your biased BS.
Everyone please use the next post by this POS player to demonstrate her unyeilding hatred for those she hates.

Oh, here we are....this is the scorned baby girl I know so well! Go a head and let your biased BS flow out that trap of a diarrhea mouth.
It seems if your side does it, then there is every excuse in the book why it's justified. "Oh TA had it coming", "oh they are new". Truth is your nothing but a freaking hater that is biased against anyone you think backs TA. Did you ever stop to look at the stats (yes you can get your own, it's very easy, but we will post them soon)?
Did you ever think that maybe we had no intentions of using our nukes? No, you didn't you just assume and give us our path before we even walk it. I'm am so sick and tired of you and your BS!

BTW, who did you want us to hit? I'm curious, point out your fair fight!

First off, we are no ones lap dog. We hit who we want, period!
Second, is that a threat DT? Please answer that before I fill up my war slots!
And yes we have friends that we don't want to war with....I mean, I don't see misfits jumping on D1!
We don't need your approval, and I don't care to have it if you did approve!

Before you go running off the mouth, check with your co leader, I messaged him about war.

And lastly, I remember last round when D1 hit avengers with WD and D1 jumped on the nuke wagon thinking they would hit TA with nukes as at the time TA didn't have even MP or SDI's. It just so happened that DD and a few others were out of town and had not used their wonder slot and managed to get their own MP's and nukes.

I guess that would have been fair had TA not been able to use their? Never mind don't answer, you will just come up with another biased excuse.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Their first move as an alliance, what a joke.
 NS has nothing to do with it.

Its about eliminating 2 alliances that may have warred you again after your war with TPC so you get more time to recover and try to regain your dominant position.

TDO not only picked a soft war but opponents with 0 MP's that are still broke and recovering from their last war. They will mostly come out without a scratch on them

How many times have I seen alliances post NS for stats in war, now you say it has nothing to do with it?

Are you freaking serious? Really? Please read what you just posted! That is the most contradicting biased BS you have ever posted! Let me say it for you, it seems that this the only way you will pick up on this ridicules statement you made;
Oh, whine/cry this is about eliminating 2 alliances that might try to beat down The Avengers (yet again) after their war with TPC. That way you guys might actually get a chance to build enough to defend yourself against the next onslaught of attackers.

The terrible TDO, picked the softest war they could, why they don't even have MP's. Plus they are broke and recovering from the last war. Omg how can anyone agree to this, TDO is so terrible.

Now let me point out your biased BS. Notice how you said we hit "2" alliances that might roll TA after their war with TPC? Yeah that! So it's ok for D1 and WD to hit TA with far far more time to recover than they would have let TA do after this TPC war, right? Then it was mighty fine for WD and D1 to not only roll NM (a new alliance, that you so called love to see) but to curb stomp TA too. Only to have TPC roll in not even 7 days of rest for them. Wait now let's get to the real problem that you have, we hit "2" AA's that you say we're going to hit TA yet again? Really?

Well let me tell you they are not as broke as you think, and they have had way more time to build than TA did before they were attacked by TPC.

So STFU With that BS! Edited by Burning Glory

Remember this post DT? Yet another post that you lie in and show your biased BS.
Everyone please use the next post by this POS player to demonstrate her unyeilding hatred for those she hates.

Oh, here we are....this is the scorned baby girl I know so well! Go a head and let your biased BS flow out that trap of a diarrhea mouth.
It seems if your side does it, then there is every excuse in the book why it's justified. "Oh TA had it coming", "oh they are new". Truth is your nothing but a freaking hater that is biased against anyone you think backs TA. Did you ever stop to look at the stats (yes you can get your own, it's very easy, but we will post them soon)?
Did you ever think that maybe we had no intentions of using our nukes? No, you didn't you just assume and give us our path before we even walk it. I'm am so sick and tired of you and your BS!

BTW, who did you want us to hit? I'm curious, point out your fair fight!

First off, we are no ones lap dog. We hit who we want, period!
Second, is that a threat DT? Please answer that before I fill up my war slots!
And yes we have friends that we don't want to war with....I mean, I don't see misfits jumping on D1!
We don't need your approval, and I don't care to have it if you did approve!

Before you go running off the mouth, check with your co leader, I messaged him about war.

And lastly, I remember last round when D1 hit avengers with WD and D1 jumped on the nuke wagon thinking they would hit TA with nukes as at the time TA didn't have even MP or SDI's. It just so happened that DD and a few others were out of town and had not used their wonder slot and managed to get their own MP's and nukes.

I guess that would have been fair had TA not been able to use their? Never mind don't answer, you will just come up with another biased excuse.

BG

Lets not try and make comparisons with the AW/NDO war and this BS. They're moslty newbies, most of TDO have many well known veterans of CN, in fact many are known Spartans from SE.

It was both AW/NDO's first war, neither alliance started with nukes, I'm aware one nation from AW's used 2 nukes which was upsetting to see and i did consider evening those odds myself. The numbers were exaggerated by the likes of yourself because some of AWs' members weren't even 5 days old so they couldn't war, you tired to make out that didn't matter because they will eventually enter as if a 5 day old nation will make a big difference. NDO are the veteran alliance so they should have been more prepared and RoadRash stated this. AW are made up of very inexperienced players and because of this they made a mistake but one they knew they would learn from, their leader said they wanted to first test and gauge their abilities and i have nothing against those who don't overestimate their strength like so many have. Now that they know how well they can perform, you may see some even match ups from them. You on the other hand, never gave them a chance and instantly scorned them for it. You're true intentions for abusing them is because you assumed they're with D1 and are doing their bidding which only showed your bias towards D1. I know D1 ignore you and they rolled your friends, why wouldn't you be mad. I went into that thread and wished both warring parties good luck and it didn't take you long and ethat was used against me for not giving a new alliance and players a reason why they shouldn't play TE but you made an efforts to do that very thing. Everyone deserves a chance, and i said nothing to Avengers for the entire 33rd round, i watched on the sideline while they continued to do what i oppose them for now. They were in fact given an entire round of chances before i started to oppose them but you wanted AW to get none.

Why would Misfits jump D1? They're still trying to recover from their last war, it'd have been a down declare but obviously not as extreme as your own.

We will first try to target alliances that hadn't yet warred, friendly or not, we're playing TE not SE. TDO would obviously be at the top of the list since you're the strongest alliance, no bias involved, that is how we operate by attacking the next strongest up or straight across no matter who they are. Our friends will remain friends off the battlefield, but on the battlefield, we are enemies and we hope our friends see it the same.

Obtaining the stats wasn't possible so we were reliant on TDO to combine some of us, Misftis/ Citadel or OP/Citadel would have been the only fair fight regardless of your nuke advantage, its not your fault we hadn't started stockpiling nukes earlier and we would have to just bite the bullet. Of course there was chance you wouldn't use them and we'd have walked away without a high possibility of life long vendettas.

We won't go out of our way and move mountains to guarantee we can completely dominate everyone else without a fight, we are not the Avengers. Misfits plays to war and Misfits have a solid history of doing their best to make offensive wars as fair as possible as do many other alliances.

If you want to declare war on me, you're more than welcome too? I was expecting us to fight anyway and i was looking forward to it. Come at me and i will promise you, no other Misfit will get involved. Get your other opponents to peace out and lets have a 1v1? All 3 of your opponents are less than half your size and none have MP's and you like to go around calling out everyone else for down declares. You should take a look in the mirror. I seriously can't stand your type.

Put your money where your mouth is sunshine! To even the contest, I'd still be a down declare for you. Lets settle this! Give the word and I'll declare, I'll message the others to peace out.

How many times have I seen alliances post NS for stats in war, now you say it has nothing to do with it?

Are you freaking serious? Really? Please read what you just posted! That is the most contradicting biased BS you have ever posted! Let me say it for you, it seems that this the only way you will pick up on this ridicules statement you made;
Oh, whine/cry this is about eliminating 2 alliances that might try to beat down The Avengers (yet again) after their war with TPC. That way you guys might actually get a chance to build enough to defend yourself against the next onslaught of attackers.

The terrible TDO, picked the softest war they could, why they don't even have MP's. Plus they are broke and recovering from the last war. Omg how can anyone agree to this, TDO is so terrible.

Now let me point out your biased BS. Notice how you said we hit "2" alliances that might roll TA after their war with TPC? Yeah that! So it's ok for D1 and WD to hit TA with far far more time to recover than they would have let TA do after this TPC war, right? Then it was mighty fine for WD and D1 to not only roll NM (a new alliance, that you so called love to see) but to curb stomp TA too. Only to have TPC roll in not even 7 days of rest for them. Wait now let's get to the real problem that you have, we hit "2" AA's that you say we're going to hit TA yet again? Really?

Well let me tell you they are not as broke as you think, and they have had way more time to build than TA did before they were attacked by TPC.

So STFU With that BS!

Bla bla and more blas. Keep trying princess!

This play was obviously taken straight out of the Avengers play book. We all know most of you have low war chest levels which is why you needed a soft war. You're really just a bunch of noobs trying to be elite. Now that everyone knows how TDO operate, basically another Avengers, don't complain when others do the same back.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Well can't say I didn't see it coming. But I'm just going to wade in a little bit here. Just a reminder wd and D1 have had longer to rest then anyone else that has warred. Just stating a fact before you go off on one dt, just don't start it.

I want everybody that didn't see this post coming to raise your hands and run around in circles.  :frantic:
Bet you guys are wishing you would have just hit the Mighty Misfits head up now aren't you?
If you are scared BG and Cazaric then just say you're scared.   :laugh:

Careful what comes out of your mouth before we make you non existent this round.

Well can't say I didn't see it coming. But I'm just going to wade in a little bit here. Just a reminder wd and D1 have had longer to rest then anyone else that has warred. Just stating a fact before you go off on one dt, just don't start it.

That is indeed a fact and I will tell you a fact of my own. Citadel, OP and Misfits have not warred at all so lets not try to justify this down declare because D1 and WD's have had a longer rest than the others that have warred. What is that like 3 other alliances, 2 of whom peaced out yesterday? If you didn't want me to start, you really shouldn't have started.

You might even be wrong on this fact of yours since RE and NM were at war first.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Logically speaking, anyone who can add and subtract numbers could see this war makes absolutely no sense compared to what could have happened. So if TDO hit these guys? Who's been spying me with their CIA. :) if you wanted my warchest so bad just message me. Or observe the awards page enough I'm sure you can get an idea

That is indeed a fact and I will tell you a fact of my own. Citadel, OP and Misfits have not warred at all so lets not try to justify this down declare because D1 and WD's have had a longer rest than the others that have warred. What is that like 3 other alliances, 2 of whom peaced out yesterday? If you didn't want me to start, you really shouldn't have started.

You might even be wrong on this fact of yours since RE and NM were at war first.

I'm not justifying anything I am just weighing in andwill most likely do so again. I don't care which side I weigh in on because at the end of the day it's something that my alliance does not want to associate with.

Every war is a down declare, its how te works "bro". I would a preferred to see it against citadel and misfits or OP. I think now OP and misfits will war and no one can complain then and citadel will have to down declare and we will be in the same spot we were yesterday. No where. Just let these kids fight. However. BG and DT. Do a 1 v 1 and get it over with. Whoever loses can shut the fuck up.

I'm not justifying anything I am just weighing in andwill most likely do so again. I don't care which side I weigh in on because at the end of the day it's something that my alliance does not want to associate with.

You seem to be the only person that thinks anyone is associating Citadel with anything.

The reality is someone has to challenge these ridiculously powerful alliances and unfortunately it may require some of us to combine our strengths to try and match their own. This is what TE is and has always been about, and that's keeping wars as fair as possible even if that means combining stats. Of course no one is surprised that Citadel are on the side line, no one has ruffled your feathers and it seems you're capitalizing on the situation but i know people still respect Citadel for at least not supporting and strengthening them anymore. And when i say "them" i means those who want to dominate everything and everyone that get in their path while never having to fight a war where they don't have all of the major advantages, both of whom are new alliances.

Let's be honest one side will win eventually and it doesn't bother me which side it is I have finds and people I want to crush on both sides. I'm just going to sit back war when we war and watch it all unfold.