WD's & D1 Declare on Avengers & Nightmare Movement

Together we stuck up a early war for TE.  A friendly war, so those wanting peace we will consider.  No nukes, no dirty spy ops', and no neagative remarks.  Purely a hand of warring friendship!
Edited by Hoosier

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Together we stuck up a early war for TE.  A friendly war, so those wanting peace we will consider.  No nukes, no dirty spy ops', and no neagative remarks.  Purely a hand of warring friendship!

*waits for Kurdanak gif*

This will be fun, I was busy watching Arrow and came back to 34 messages in my inbox XD

Good luck everyone!

Very nice blitz!
Enjoy the war everyone :)

Wow, this was unexpected! I mean this early is what I'm saying...
Nice blitz indeed, should be interesting on how this turns out :)
Not to mention this is a good test to see how NM does.

BTW, does anyone have pre stats on this?

GL to both sides

oLeWaSa.gifUnfortunately you can count me out of this war, hopefully I can jump into things later in the round though. :)

Sorry to hear that Kurd, hope things are well with RL!

BG Edited by Burning Glory

BTW, does anyone have pre stats on this?

War Doves/DEFCON 1

Membership: 53

NS: 287,295

Avg. NS: 5,420

Nightmare Society/The Avengers

Membership: 63

NS: 319,927

Avg. NS: 5,078

Best I can do, not sure if anyone recorded stats directly before declaration, but here they are at update

Lol.
Don't keep parroting the same line cowboy. We know exactly your intentions.

Throwing in a new AA into your declare to even numbers up is deplorable.

At least have the balls to down declare 1v1.

You mad Stevie?

No dirty spy ops, no nukes and you can have peace if it gets too hot in the kitchen. Your own member posted stats and they look pretty even to me. Why is it you always get upset when you have to fight a war where you don't have all of the best advantages such as massive war chest levels and more ANS?

Will you be calling some of your friends in now?

Updating stats is never a bad idea and i thought you were already doing a good job updating them. :P

I meant in the thread here, just the combined gains/losses suffered by both sides. I will probably do this anyway, just wanted to announce it anyway

Thanks for the compliment btw :)

Brand new AA. Half built completely wrong with nuke position not even set to default but plain wrong. This is how you pottentialy get rid of new nations who will be screwed from a day 10 war through some vendetta against us and a desire to make the war even in numbers.The Avengers will be fine for the most part even after your clear irs stunt.

Id have rather either D1 or WD hit us 1v1.

Stats are irrelevant.

Maybe do it like last round and have 1 AA attack a day or two before the other? Dont try to pretend like we havent been against odds before. And we fought WD/D1 plus the remnants on tpc/re/mmisfits. Already being at war for 5 or so days takes its toll when presented with 40 odd fresh nations.

AoW did not back us up for that war.

We also have the record up declare in our first round when you were with us babe :)

Brand new AA. Half built completely wrong with nuke position not even set to default but plain wrong. This is how you pottentialy get rid of new nations who will be screwed from a day 10 war through some vendetta against us and a desire to make the war even in numbers.The Avengers will be fine for the most part even after your clear irs stunt.

Id have rather either D1 or WD hit us 1v1.

Stats are irrelevant.

Maybe do it like last round and have 1 AA attack a day or two before the other? Dont try to pretend like we havent been against odds before. And we fought WD/D1 plus the remnants on tpc/re/mmisfits. Already being at war for 5 or so days takes its toll when presented with 40 odd fresh nations.

AoW did not back us up for that war.

We also have the record up declare in our first round when you were with us babe :)

Lets not bring this irs bs in here, we already have a 5 page thread for it.

Its a friendly war, like Cowboy said, if you want peace then send it, I'm sure they'll allow NM nations a way out. These are honorable terms not many get given so quit complaining. Do you play TE to war or to complain?

I've seen alliances declare on everyone many times before, you can't beat those up declares.

Friendly wars are more fun, let's keep it clean and find some humor here w/getting blasted!  I know early strike was probably best way to keep playing fields down, but this wasnt my idea!  We learned something here w/early war, no one will take controls of the edition w/overwhelming power.  

Reminder for those really upset and dizmal desperations to peace out, we consider!  No Steve your comments of the owf wont be enough to consider sending peace. lol  JK Steve you are the heavy here in TE, you shape, bend, and grow many nations.  With out you TE prob wouldn't be such a tough game.  I like what you bring, and I can lend an ear when ya feeling kicked.  

Many thanks to those who can laugh, and feel the emotions of your TE game.

Ahmad alMansur  your stats are appreciated, I was getting to worked up about this I let stats slip!  Daily stats be cool!  Thanks for you efforts!

To: Samwise    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 4/17/2015 11:04:51 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

7drHiqr.gif